Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Yu-Gi-Oh: The Grand Tournement(open and need ppl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baltal14

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:45 pm
neonninja
"one promblem it omly works when your monster is attack one in attack mode plus i doupt you'd want to continue the attack any way since my assilant can take bubbleman away with him."

((i thinks thats how it works correct if wrong))

No It works whenever an E-Hero attacks a monster with more attack points.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:12 am
((sorry))

"okay bubbleman is out with D.D. assalint and so i play a face down monster to end"  

neonninja

Baltal14

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:50 pm
I set a m/t card facedown and end.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:11 am
"okay and i flip trap master and cast de spell so no matter what kind of card it is it goes boom and i have my master attack you directly."  

neonninja

Baltal14

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:47 pm
I still had a monster facedown and it was wrotweiler (Don't know if it is spelled correctly)  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:58 pm
"argh"((i don't know))  

neonninja

Baltal14

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:06 pm
looks like you lost life points  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:47 pm
I draw set another face down and end m/t.  

Baltal14

neonninja

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:20 pm
"lets see sactuam so now i'll cast heavy storm and summon Geafrid the iron knight then i add lighting blade to my trap master and have him destroy your mutt and my knight strick your lp directly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:32 pm
First did you play sanctuam?  

Baltal14

neonninja

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:16 pm
Baltal14
First did you play sanctuam?
yes  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:20 pm
Draw. First I play Polymerization to fuse Clayman and Burstinatrix to make Rampart Blaster defense mode. I summon another avion and set 2 cards face down.  

Baltal14

Professor Kurina Cubia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:15 am
Gaia Name- Green_fog
Rp Name- Endross
Gender- Male
Age- 16
Appearance- Black hair, Brown eyes, and a tannish complextion. Wears Glasses, a green raincoat, cargo pants, and a baseball cap. Always looks worn out or annoyed.
Personality- Earnest, lacks tact, always looking for a challenge, doesnt like to use too much effort to solve problems. Likes to interfere with other peoples buisness.
Deck(s)- Cyber Dragon/
Bio- He is working hard to becoming a Professional duelist and joining the Pro-circuit. His brother was once a student of the esteemed Principle Samashima, of Duel Academy. Like Kaiser Ryo/Zane, he uses a Cyber Dragon deck, but less powerful then Zanes. The biggest difference between his deck and Zanes is the Cyber End Dragon that Principle Samashima gave to only Zane. Endross believes that the Cyber End Dragon should now belong in his fathers deck rather then in the hands of a Duelist gone mad. But however serious he takes his mission he always likes to fool around here and there.  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff