Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Yu-Gi-Oh: The Grand Tournement(open and need ppl) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neonninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:58 pm
Like the name says this is one huge tournement but its not just simple as that you can be on teams with friends or work solo, and a guy who is off his rocker turned the tournement into one big shadowgame just to feed his soul. So get your deck ready and in the wise words of Jaden Yuki "Get your game on."

Rules-

Nothing perfect you do lose life pionts so don't try to win a deul without losing lifepionts
No godmodding
If your deuling someone that isn't in the rp(normal deulist) don't make him/her sound weak
no made-up cards

Profile forms-

Gaia Name-
Rp Name-
Gender-
Age-
Appearance-
Personality-
Deck(s)-
Bio-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:58 pm
Team slots

*none yet*  

neonninja

neonninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:59 pm
Solo Slots

isn't going on right now  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:02 pm
Gaia Name- neonninja
Rp Name- Ryu Hisaka
Gender- male
Age-13
Appearance-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

except without visor and with a deul disk from yugioh gx
Personality-plays safe,ruthless, and strong and is kind to his friends
Deck(s)-Healers Deck, Fighter Deck, Spellcaster/Fairy Deck
Bio- loves to deul but hates shadow games  

neonninja

Apeiron King of Light

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:14 am
Gaia Name- Apeiron King of Light

Rp Name- Renoske Horata

Gender- Male

Age- 17

Appearance- [I'll try and get a pic later]. Tall, slender, small tan, short black hair, vivid sharp brown eyes, square shape black tinted glasses, wears a black vest with a white ball and spade on the back, long white shirt, baggy black pants, black shoes.

Personality- He's a very outgiong person, and always looking to do a little gambling. He never backs down from a challenge and relies on luck some of the time.

Deck(s)- Shuffle Knight Deck

Bio- Renoske didn't get into Duel Monsters right away like most other kids. Instead, he sticked with just the normal playing cards and he was pretty good at it. He one day picked up a deck of Duel Monsters and decided to see what all the fuss was about. When he finished his first duel he was astound at how he loved this game, and how much similar is was to some of the other games he played. He gathered a bunch of cards and created a deck to mirror his likes of playing cards with Duel Monsters. And when he heard about a new tournament, he jumped right in to see if he could benefit out of it. Now, he is registered and waiting for the start of the tournament.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:48 pm
Apeiron King of Light
Gaia Name- Apeiron King of Light

Rp Name- Renoske Horata

Gender- Male

Age- 17

Appearance- [I'll try and get a pic later]. Tall, slender, small tan, short black hair, vivid sharp brown eyes, square shape black tinted glasses, wears a black vest with a white ball and spade on the back, long white shirt, baggy black pants, black shoes.

Personality- He's a very outgiong person, and always looking to do a little gambling. He never backs down from a challenge and relies on luck some of the time.

Deck(s)- Shuffle Knight Deck

Bio- Renoske didn't get into Duel Monsters right away like most other kids. Instead, he sticked with just the normal playing cards and he was pretty good at it. He one day picked up a deck of Duel Monsters and decided to see what all the fuss was about. When he finished his first duel he was astound at how he loved this game, and how much similar is was to some of the other games he played. He gathered a bunch of cards and created a deck to mirror his likes of playing cards with Duel Monsters. And when he heard about a new tournament, he jumped right in to see if he could benefit out of it. Now, he is registered and waiting for the start of the tournament.
welcome you my start the rp if you wish  

neonninja

Tokokizora

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:59 pm
Gaia Name- Burninglink
Rp Name- Roxas
Gender- male
Age- 15
Appearance- tall with spiked red hair
Personality- never back down from a challenge
Deck(s)- elemental annlihilation, ojmadness,
Bio- ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:47 pm
Gaia Name- Captain Nazi
Rp Name- Roulette
Gender- Male.
Age- 14
Appearance- Dirty torn baggy clothes. Black hair.
Personality- Jerk-ish, arrogant, over-confident.
Deck(s)- Gamble deck.
Bio- Dis-owned by family, gambled on the streets and lost everything. He's now a broken down shell of his former self. One day finds $20 on the sidewalk and buys a deck. Decides to enter a tournamet to regain his pride.  

Captain Nazi

neonninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:56 pm
Burninglink
Gaia Name- Burninglink
Rp Name- Roxas
Gender- male
Age- 15
Appearance- tall with spiked red hair
Personality- never back down from a challenge
Deck(s)- elemental annlihilation, ojmadness,
Bio- ninja
accepted you my start any time  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:57 pm
Captain Nazi
Gaia Name- Captain Nazi
Rp Name- Roulette
Gender- Male.
Age- 14
Appearance- Dirty torn baggy clothes. Black hair.
Personality- Jerk-ish, arrogant, over-confident.
Deck(s)- Gamble deck.
Bio- Dis-owned by family, gambled on the streets and lost everything. He's now a broken down shell of his former self. One day finds $20 on the sidewalk and buys a deck. Decides to enter a tournamet to regain his pride.
acceoted you may start any time  

neonninja

Captain Nazi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:23 pm
Ok...

Roulette wanders around looking for a person challenge, he's yet to find one. "OMFG, why is this place so empty? I thought this game was popular."
He continues his search.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:42 pm
Ryu is walking and sees Roulette and asked him if he wants to deul.

((note: we have to finish deul before we do anything else))  

neonninja

Captain Nazi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:28 pm
Roulette accepts Ryu's challenge. His Duel Disk opens up to become a duel platform and he draws 5 cards.
"You can start."

(We're using our real decks correct?)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:02 am
(we can use cards to most likely we but into the deck type/types we chosen except no gods or scard beasts)

"okay my healing deck should be a good chioce" said Ryu drawing six cards since he starts the deul.

"i'll summon Cure Mermaid in Atk mode then equip the spell card Axe of Despair to make it tough for her to go boom then i end by playing two face downs your move" said Ryu

Ryu's Life pionts:4000
Roulette's Life pionts:4000

Ryu's feild:

Monsters-
Cure Mermaid
4 stars
Atk 2500(1500 + 1000)
Def 800
Fish/Effect

Spell/Trap- Two facedowns  

neonninja

Captain Nazi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:22 am
Roulette draws six cards. He sets one monster then sets three m/t.
"I end my turn."

4000 - 400o

One face down monster.
Three face down m/t.  
Virtual World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items