Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Tribes
The Royal Rainbow Troupe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:15 am
I’m auditioning for the show!
Acha Name: Quiverstep
Image Link: YAY
Brief Personality: Bugs, caimans, boars, the dark – you name it, Quiver is probably scared of it. And boy, will you know. The Acha is capable of ridiculously high, ear-piercing shrieks, and will incessantly wail on about something unless he is told to shut up. Which he will… eventually. Maybe.
Quiver is vain, melodramatic and you will probably want to maim him, but he's a loving friend and he's good at what he does.
Proposed Role: Performer -- Singer. He can dance if it's required of him, but singing is his speciality. (I want him to be a storyteller, but I can't RP that. QQ)
Always there or just kinda?: Always there. You expect him to go somewhere alone? D:

By the way, I quite like that Somersault Sun/Suns(?) name.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:13 pm
Amizade

Aw, he’s a cutie. <3 I imagine Prize will be the one telling him to shut up a lot of the time. xD

Added to the front page!  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:33 pm
I’m auditioning for the show!
Acha Name: Raise Your Voice
Image Link: sexy and you know it ;P
Brief Personality: A haughty singer who sings instead of speaking, Raise can take herself a bit too seriously - compliments only, people, no criticism! (Like she needs criticism, her voice is perfect). She doesn't mean any harm, except to your pride; she just knows better than you.
Proposed Role: The star of the show, obviously. Without her beautiful voice, the tribe would certainly fall, in Raise's opinion. Primarily a singer, if her incessant tuning doesn't clue one in, but Raise is more than happy to help any other act (or take over, as the audience could always be further enthralled by her singing).
Always there or just kinda?: Almost always with the tribe, Raise will, occasionally, storm off in a fit of pique when she feels the atmosphere is stifling her creativity; she's quick to return, however, because she thrives on the audience's attention.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:40 pm
Xerianthe

Added to front page. <3

I’ll close off applications now (unless there’s anyone out there who really, really wants in xD) and our first, easy meeting rp should go up early this week sometime!  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:11 pm
Oh man, so many sexy Acha! Looking forward to the rp.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:30 pm
OH HEY FIRST RP! <3

No rush. Reply at your leisure. ;3

Watch Me would have scouted them all beforehand, so feel free to make up details of that meeting!

Phoenix Kiss

Lilbabe808

Jun D

les vagues

Rejam

Amizade

Xerianthe

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:39 am
Ooh, thanks Ruri! (:

I'm dead on my feet so I won't reply now, but I'm excited that it's starting. >w<
(Also, I don't want to go first, ahaha... x: )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:32 pm
If anyone wants rp with either Watch Me or Prize (or both!) let me know. <3 Especially any sort of training/practice scenario!  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Rejam
Vice Captain

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:46 pm
I'd actually love to RP Changing Faces doing some sort of audition and having them fill in lines and constantly having to pause and gently admonish them for their delivery xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Oh, that sounds like fun! <3

I’m imagining a big ORP with the Troupe putting on a play with Changing Faces directing.

And before that would be the auditions, with all the Acha competing for the lead roles.

Something like that? xD  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:01 pm
An exciting joint tribe ORP (BBQ night!) is being set up with Rise&Co, scheduled for early next week (Tuesday!). It will focus on recruitment for both tribes and will involve prizes for participation. <3

I’m looking for three or four volunteers to rp their troupe member performing!

The event will run on a schedule, broken into small mini-RP’s to keep it moving, so those who are interested will be required to make one post describing their performance. Then a small follow-up exchange between your kin and any kin watching that might comment on the show. The last part is optional, if you can’t manage it, I’ll step in with Watch Me or Prize.

Anyone who doesn’t want to perform is also welcome to just hang around in the ORP for the funsies.

Please let me know ASAP if you're interested in joining in. <3

Phoenix Kiss

Lilbabe808

les vagues

Rejam

Amizade

Xerianthe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:04 pm
I will totes do it if other people don't want to/are busy! I'm just scared that I will drag down the quality of the ORP so yeah... if you have enough, you should choose the others first, but I'm here. :D  

Amizade

Phantom

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:09 pm
Aw, don’t say that Miza! I don’t expect a ten page essay or anything. It’s all just for fun! You’d do just fine I know it. Drag down the quality? Pah. *snug* <3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:57 am
*snugs back*

I'm just really D: when RPing, haha.
I haven't tagged my RPs because I don't want to read what I've written. xD;  

Amizade

Phantom

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:30 am
I do that sometimes as well. I don’t like to backread previous posts because my writing feels terrible. xD; we’re our own worst critic  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff