Submit

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:31 am
User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:32 am
Who am I?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPersonality
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThis will be filled in soon.

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:34 am
Building me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStory-lines:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo - Learning the symbolism of Rue; Fifteen Planned RPs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo - RPs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo - Herbs and Hunger Pains; Eight Planned RPs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo - Settling Down; Four Planned RPs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo - Combining Genes and Love; Ten Planned RPs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo - A Ghost comes Forth; Five Planned RPs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo - Think of me not; Two planned RPs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo - Leaving it behind; Two planned RPs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo - The unknown; ??? planned RPs

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:35 am
The Form

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour character: Self-explanatory; please link your characters image here as well.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCharacters personality: Tell me a little about your character
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPlot or plots interested in: What plot are you interested in. Please use the underlined names as they do make a difference.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour own ideas for the plot: What could you add to the plot or what ideas do you have for Hesper?

[size=11][b]Your character:[/b]
[b]Characters personality:[/b]
[b]Plot or plots interested in:[/b]
[b]Your own ideas for the plot:[/b][/size]

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:47 am
Roleplaying Log

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIn-Progress:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMoon - With Niu; Part of Living the Rogue Life story-line
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIn the Jungle, the Mighty Jungle - With Grinsen; Part of Living the Rogue Life story-line
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRoll with it - With Eigyr; Part of Herbs and Hunger Pains story-line

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxComplete:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLearning - With Parvaneh; Part of Living the Rogue Life story-line
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFake Goddess - With Mchumba; Part of Living the Rogue Life story-line
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJust who do you think you are? - With Kato; Part of Living the Rogue Life story-line
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPretty Poison - With Kojot; Part of Herbs and Hunger Pains story-line
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTesting the Limits of Charity - With Strychnos; Part of Herbs and Hunger Pains story-line
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSay it aint so - With Koehro; Part of Herbs and Hunger Pains story-line
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEclipse - With Asim; Part of Herbs and Hunger Pains Story-line

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:48 am
Feel free to post. More plots will appear over the course of several days.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:04 pm

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:36 am

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:19 pm
I know we briefly mentioned her maybe flinging with Kato. Were you still interested in that? I'll need to work on his rp count.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:29 pm
Tanakako

I still remember that, yes. Were you interested in any of the plots above or possibly having a little plot with them? I am still very keen on those two, just wanted to see if any of these plots sparked your curiosity or if you had an idea from the RP we have currently.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:16 pm
Yay!
Well, essentially I guess its the 'Forgetting the past with meaningless nights' plot. Kato's mother is still a lioness in her prime, I'd love to throw her into the plot between Kato and Hesper. She is a fun, confident and totally independent female with brass monkeys as big as any male's.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:14 pm
Sounds good, I have all of the RPs needed for this fling except the one with you. I would like to at least do two or three RPs with them both just to make it a bit more exciting. She needs to help him with the other two things she promised after all. Haha.

One other thing, what would you like the characters to do with the cubs?

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:10 pm
Poking this up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:00 pm
Your character:
User Image
Characters personality: She is nice, sympathetic and VERY motherly. Even around 'evil' types she seems to be able to reach within to there inner child and takes them under her care easily. Always pleased to help anyone in distress. She is as of right now the only nurse in the new pride Seorsa-Fala.
Plot or plots interested in: A shoulder to help carry the weight, On your boarder.
Your own ideas for the plot: Nyota often goes out to find herbs and such to help heal the wounded in the pride maybe thats how they could meet. Possibly she could end up saving Nyota's daughter before she departs? Sarraqa is a bit naive, even with new cub of her own.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:50 pm
Day Dreamer427

Nyota sounds like a incredibly sweet character and I would enjoy Hesper interacting with her. However, we would not be able to do both plots you have listed as each one is from a different story-line set. I could swing the on your boarder, plot and have her make friends with her during that time. Of course, she would have some ulterior motives, but I believe over time she would throw those away. How does that sound?

Also Hesper helping save a cub might be cute, however it would be incredibly awkward as she has mixed feelings on them.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff