Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
I'm back~! <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you miss me? ^^
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe...
View Results

Splediferous Masochism

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:40 pm
GoddessAngelSakura17
Splediferous Masochism
GoddessAngelSakura17
Splediferous Masochism
GoddessAngelSakura17
Splediferous Masochism

"I must miss him a lot...." yeah, pretty much. and worry, cause he has CP and eventually will need therapy/surgery and I won't be there to know...

oh I see.. well hopefully things go well for him 3nodding

No worries, hun. Just gotta be tough as nails, just like my Master. It's hard to do sometimes, but that's what I have friends for.

Interesting.. who is your master?

This boy I went to uni with. He doesn't have an account. On that subject, one I didn't know you're sub and two, not to sound like I'm prying, I thought you were gay.

Ah I see. *giggles and blushes* well I was bi.. then went to lesbian.. then back to bi wink so I'm bi right now.... and I'm normally a domme wink but for my master and my boyfriend heart I'm a complete and total sub to him and a mistress too ^^

I see. Families like that are always fun cause you never have to really align. Me and Master were actually in a somewhat similar dynamic. It was like he was my Master and but I'd Domme a fellow sub. Eh, the girl moved on. Such is life.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:30 am
Splediferous Masochism
GoddessAngelSakura17
Splediferous Masochism
GoddessAngelSakura17
Splediferous Masochism

No worries, hun. Just gotta be tough as nails, just like my Master. It's hard to do sometimes, but that's what I have friends for.

This boy I went to uni with. He doesn't have an account. On that subject, one I didn't know you're sub and two, not to sound like I'm prying, I thought you were gay.

Ah I see. *giggles and blushes* well I was bi.. then went to lesbian.. then back to bi wink so I'm bi right now.... and I'm normally a domme wink but for my master and my boyfriend heart I'm a complete and total sub to him and a mistress too ^^

I see. Families like that are always fun cause you never have to really align. Me and Master were actually in a somewhat similar dynamic. It was like he was my Master and but I'd Domme a fellow sub. Eh, the girl moved on. Such is life.

Oh I see.  

ForgottenUser20
Crew

Splediferous Masochism

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:20 pm
GoddessAngelSakura17
Splediferous Masochism
GoddessAngelSakura17
Splediferous Masochism
GoddessAngelSakura17
Splediferous Masochism

Oh I see.

Indeed. Love how I've commandeered the thread. xD  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:19 am
Splediferous Masochism
GoddessAngelSakura17
Splediferous Masochism
GoddessAngelSakura17
Splediferous Masochism

Oh I see.

*giggles and huggles* sowwee sweatdrop  

ForgottenUser20
Crew

Splediferous Masochism

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:23 pm
GoddessAngelSakura17
Splediferous Masochism
GoddessAngelSakura17
Splediferous Masochism
GoddessAngelSakura17
Splediferous Masochism

Oh I see.

I'm not complaining sweet. *snugs* :3  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:15 am
Splediferous Masochism
GoddessAngelSakura17
Splediferous Masochism
GoddessAngelSakura17
Splediferous Masochism

Oh I see.

Oh? *smiles and huggles you tight* otay^^ (It's GoddessAngelSakura17 .... this is my new account.. other got hacked.. sorry)  

AngelBlossom18

Splediferous Masochism

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:43 am
SakuraAngel_Light-Dark18
Splediferous Masochism
GoddessAngelSakura17
Splediferous Masochism
GoddessAngelSakura17
Splediferous Masochism

Oh I see.

Oh? *smiles and huggles you tight* otay^^ (It's GoddessAngelSakura17 .... this is my new account.. other got hacked.. sorry)

Happens, sweet. Yaysss I'm being bearhugged. heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:45 am
Splediferous Masochism
SakuraAngel_Light-Dark18
Splediferous Masochism
GoddessAngelSakura17
Splediferous Masochism

*giggles and smiles and huggles tight* :3  

AngelBlossom18

Splediferous Masochism

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:56 am
SakuraAngel_Light-Dark18
Splediferous Masochism
SakuraAngel_Light-Dark18
Splediferous Masochism
GoddessAngelSakura17
Splediferous Masochism

hehehe. so whatcha up to today?  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:14 am
Splediferous Masochism
SakuraAngel_Light-Dark18
Splediferous Masochism
SakuraAngel_Light-Dark18
Splediferous Masochism

well right now I'm at work but I'm trying to get my pics and stuff on my other account transferred to my profile here plus I got to try and get all of my items back sad it's going to take forever to get them back.. then I have 2 readd all of my friends and I had close 2 200 friends... so I have 2 send requests to all of them T^T it's just so much work to do T^T  

AngelBlossom18

Splediferous Masochism

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:19 am
SakuraAngel_Light-Dark18
Splediferous Masochism
SakuraAngel_Light-Dark18
Splediferous Masochism
SakuraAngel_Light-Dark18
Splediferous Masochism

well right now I'm at work but I'm trying to get my pics and stuff on my other account transferred to my profile here plus I got to try and get all of my items back sad it's going to take forever to get them back.. then I have 2 readd all of my friends and I had close 2 200 friends... so I have 2 send requests to all of them T^T it's just so much work to do T^T

Nawwwwww *gives pettins* <3
Would it help if I found the one that did it and shoved a spiked heel up their arse? <3

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:23 am
*laughs* well that wouldn't be a bad idea... but they use my account since they took it T^T and they were clever too when trying to get it.. I wish I wouldnt have been careless sad I had over 3 years worth of work on it T^T  

AngelBlossom18

Splediferous Masochism

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:49 pm
SakuraAngel_Light-Dark18
*laughs* well that wouldn't be a bad idea... but they use my account since they took it T^T and they were clever too when trying to get it.. I wish I wouldnt have been careless sad I had over 3 years worth of work on it T^T

*sorry the reply wasn't in my feed cause you didn't quote me and i didn't get the pc cause i was reading*
Yeah, it's never fun. I've never been hacked, but I've had people do the whole take my un and change a character to impersonate. Which sucked cause if people weren't paying attention they'd think I said the stuff. So I can relate.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:56 pm
sorry my computer is erasing the text so.. oh? I see well I'm hoping I can get most of my stuff back if I can't get my actual account back sad  

AngelBlossom18

Splediferous Masochism

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:59 am
Ooohh. Kick it. DX
I hope so too...

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items