Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Izzy's Plot Thread! (All images updated & all open for plots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:18 pm
what's your cheetah fella like?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:25 pm
He is a big flirt, playful, easy going and overall very social. He's a bit nervous of lions but will give them a chance if their friendly to him.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:09 am
musicaloner7

He is a big flirt, playful, easy going and overall very social. He's a bit nervous of lions but will give them a chance if their friendly to him.

Forgot to quote ya.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:26 am
Hmm.... I have two cheetah ladies I could offer for rp, and a lioness I want to play some more.

Chessa who's personality can be found here.
My other cheetah Thelara is kind of a blank slate. But she'll probably be very cunning, sly, and independent, a bit of a loner.
And my new lioness Allochka is very sweet, gentle, and kind, with elegance and politeness. Want to play her the most.

Any take your fancy for him?

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:14 pm
musicaloner7
Hmm.... I have two cheetah ladies I could offer for rp, and a lioness I want to play some more.

My other cheetah Thelara is kind of a blank slate. But she'll probably be very cunning, sly, and independent, a bit of a loner.
And my new lioness Allochka is very sweet, gentle, and kind, with elegance and politeness. Want to play her the most.

Buluu hasn't had a chance yet to meet a lioness. Might be a fun new experience for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:01 pm
Added my two new ladies!  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:43 am
musicaloner7

I started an rp for Buluu and Allochka. Here's the link.

Chi Sohma

I wasn't sure where you wanted to do their rp? Rogue lands or in her pride? I can start it if you want once I know where to put it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:47 pm
Anywhere in the roguelands ;3
If you can start thatd be amazin' heart

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:47 pm
Chi Sohma
Anywhere in the roguelands ;3
If you can start thatd be amazin' heart

Got it! Sorry it took so long. ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:51 am
If you would be willing to have Ardhi join the vampires, I have a girl who might make a good mate for him.

Ammemet is what's known as a berserker. When she starts fighting, she goes sort of crazy and will continue fighting and killing until she passes out or is knocked out. She doesn't feel pain or tiredness during these times, so can be very powerful, but also do a lot of damage to herself. All she knows when she wakes up is that she got into a fight and blacked out, she doesn't know what happens during it.

She avoids fighting whenever possible because blacking out like that scares her. Since her father was from the demon pride, she thinks its her inner demon taking over and controlling her body. Her whole family situation is sort of messed up and crazy, so she tends to be alone alot.

She would understand his seizures, would probably explain them as him also having a demon inside, and so would feel like he was a kindred spirit.

Let me know if you're interested in that sort of plot or not!  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:17 am
Bluefire Dragonz
If you would be willing to have Ardhi join the vampires, I have a girl who might make a good mate for him.

Ammemet is what's known as a berserker. When she starts fighting, she goes sort of crazy and will continue fighting and killing until she passes out or is knocked out. She doesn't feel pain or tiredness during these times, so can be very powerful, but also do a lot of damage to herself. All she knows when she wakes up is that she got into a fight and blacked out, she doesn't know what happens during it.

She avoids fighting whenever possible because blacking out like that scares her. Since her father was from the demon pride, she thinks its her inner demon taking over and controlling her body. Her whole family situation is sort of messed up and crazy, so she tends to be alone alot.

She would understand his seizures, would probably explain them as him also having a demon inside, and so would feel like he was a kindred spirit.

Let me know if you're interested in that sort of plot or not!

She's very pretty and I like the plot! He would feel more connected to her because of her problem and wouldn't feel so different like he does with his family. I've never actually read into the vampire pride but he would be open to it. He's never been part of a pride since his family was banished from the swamp pride. He's lived on the outskirts of many but never felt like he belonged there. I'm definitely interested in them together.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:32 am
Izzy Makani

She's very pretty and I like the plot! He would feel more connected to her because of her problem and wouldn't feel so different like he does with his family. I've never actually read into the vampire pride but he would be open to it. He's never been part of a pride since his family was banished from the swamp pride. He's lived on the outskirts of many but never felt like he belonged there. I'm definitely interested in them together.

^_^ awesome.

The vampire pride was started by a monster of a lion and they believe that through him and the goddess of Blood, they were 'blessed' with a hunger for blood and a weakness to sunlight. Neither of these are actually true, but everyone believes them so strongly that they might as well be. They live in a deep part of the jungle where the leaves keep out the light and spend most of their lives only active at night. They are wary of outsiders and pretty reclusive, but there are some that venture farther out, mostly to find new members and prey.

The pride has a slave rank called Blood-binders that are used to feed the rest of the pride with blood. They don't take very much of it, just a taste, but everyone believes they have to have a little of it to survive.

I'm going to be rewriting some of the information in the pride's subforum to make it more understandable... eventually. xD  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:02 am
Bluefire Dragonz

^_^ awesome.

The vampire pride was started by a monster of a lion and they believe that through him and the goddess of Blood, they were 'blessed' with a hunger for blood and a weakness to sunlight. Neither of these are actually true, but everyone believes them so strongly that they might as well be. They live in a deep part of the jungle where the leaves keep out the light and spend most of their lives only active at night. They are wary of outsiders and pretty reclusive, but there are some that venture farther out, mostly to find new members and prey.

The pride has a slave rank called Blood-binders that are used to feed the rest of the pride with blood. They don't take very much of it, just a taste, but everyone believes they have to have a little of it to survive.

I'm going to be rewriting some of the information in the pride's subforum to make it more understandable... eventually. xD

Hmm. If Ardhi was just brought in he might not take too well to the feeding on blood from members but if Ammemet explained to him that doing so might help him keep his seizures from happening then he might be open for it. He really hates the seizures and would try anything to keep them from happening when he least suspects it. He's had two or three so far and there's never been a clue as to what causes them so he lives in constant worry that he'll be attacked by one.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:20 pm
Izzy Makani

Hmm. If Ardhi was just brought in he might not take too well to the feeding on blood from members but if Ammemet explained to him that doing so might help him keep his seizures from happening then he might be open for it. He really hates the seizures and would try anything to keep them from happening when he least suspects it. He's had two or three so far and there's never been a clue as to what causes them so he lives in constant worry that he'll be attacked by one.

Well, the way she would explain it to him is that if he joined he would have to 'become a vampire', since being part of the pride and being a vampire are different things. She would have to bite him and have him bite her, at which point he would then need to drink blood to survive. He could refuse to do the ritual that makes him one and thus still be able to go out in the sun and not drink blood, but he probably wouldn't be allowed in the pride then... or he would have to be a blood-binder since they aren't necessarily vamps themselves.

He could refuse to be turned, or she could convince him a tiny amount doesn't hurt the slave, or he could turn and then refuse to drink, and when he has a seizure he/they could take it as a sign that he's dying without the blood. Its kind of up to you how you would like to work it, I'm pretty open.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:03 pm
Bluefire Dragonz
Well, the way she would explain it to him is that if he joined he would have to 'become a vampire', since being part of the pride and being a vampire are different things. She would have to bite him and have him bite her, at which point he would then need to drink blood to survive. He could refuse to do the ritual that makes him one and thus still be able to go out in the sun and not drink blood, but he probably wouldn't be allowed in the pride then... or he would have to be a blood-binder since they aren't necessarily vamps themselves.

He could refuse to be turned, or she could convince him a tiny amount doesn't hurt the slave, or he could turn and then refuse to drink, and when he has a seizure he/they could take it as a sign that he's dying without the blood. Its kind of up to you how you would like to work it, I'm pretty open.

That last one might be a good idea. He could agree thinking it wouldn't be too bad but when he had to bite the slave to drink the blood he could feel bad for taking the blood from the slave and refuse then a few days later he would have a bad seizure and think he might be dying now that he'd been turned and wasn't drinking the blood he now needed to survive. Yeah. That sounds like a good way to do it. ^^  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff