Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
{ ♪ } p l o t s + R P { OPEN! New cubs and plots!} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:29 pm
So I want rp's. 8V Time to get this puppy set up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:31 pm
Rules + Beforehand Notes:

-I'm not a huge fan of guild rp, and my muse comes and goes, so you'll have to be patient with me in that medium. IM rp, however, I'm all over! <3

- I'm really picky, so.... keep that in mind! I may or may not accept your offers. It happens, ya know?

- If we decide on a plot, I intend to keep to it unless we discuss it later on. But if you got trollin for the same kinda plot, say... a romance plot, I most likely will drop mine with you. This ain't no Bachelor or Bachelorette!

-Don't rush me or give me 'friendly reminders'. It's just annoying.

-More to come!

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:39 pm
{.Tisztess.}

Full Name: Tisztességes

Nicknames: Tisz, Tisztess, Ti

Generation: ....dunno! 2nd...? Maybe??
User Image
Breed: Full blood lioness!

Persona: For her, picture Luna from Harry Potter. Very aloof, carefree, and rather sweet... though kinda out there. Though she may seem... not with it, she's rather observant, and quite intelligent. She's pretty aware of what's going on, but can sometimes have a few strange ideals.

-water
-traveling
-small critters
-Meeting others
-Stars
-dawn
-sunsets

Dislikes:
...not much!

Orientation: Heterosexual

Looking For:
-Friends!
-Pride rp
-a mate, perhaps?

Relationship Status: single

Plot Idea's:

1.}Surf's up, dude!: Ok! So I want her to become apart of the Bahari'mtoto pride! And... I'm still really newbish to how pride's work in SoA, but I know she'll need some rp's from there! I'd love for her to rp with some native's there {though I know there was that big tsunami} so she can get a feel for the place, and taught of the ways around there!

2.}RP IN GENERAL! SHE REALLY NEEDS FRIENDS! ; ;

3.} Have some idea's of your own? TOSS THEM AT ME! 8V

Extra:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:40 pm
{.Athalia.}

Full Name: Athalia

Nicknames: Lia, Thalia.
User Image
Generation: uhmm..

Breed: Ela Lionessss!

Persona:
a tad reserved, but more so in the way that she likes to observe and assess than go into things blindly. She's quite the witty little thing, usually picking up on the subtle clues that most would or might over look. She holds a usually calm disposition, never really overly emotional things, and quite poised and composed. Most would call her wise for her young age, even an old soul. She's respectful, and proud of her family, and the expectations held for her and fello siblings. And loves having a gang of brothers to play with. Being the only girl doesn't matter or effect her at all, as she always is up for their games. That's not to say she doesn't like having her down time, and enjoying the less physically demanding fun in life. She very much enjoys simply sitting on a high outcropping of rock to look out at the world below, and feel the wind tousle her fur. Listening to the birds calling over head, and the large array of scents the wind brings on it's travels, telling her stories of the unknown past her pride.

-Meeting others
-Medicine
-Hunting
-Family and morals
-Respect
-manners
-Playing
-Adventuring
-Games
-Challenges

Dislikes:
-Dishonesty

Orientation: heterosexual

Looking For:
-Friends!
-A mate?

Relationship Status: Single

Plot idea's:

1.}BFF's!: I would LOOOOOVE if she could have a best friend! Two even! ....three! Heck, I don't care how many! The more the merrier!

2.}GENERAL RP!

3.} Got some idea's? Toss `um at me! 8VV

Extra:

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:23 pm
{.Ekrem.}

Full Name: Ekrem

Nicknames: Ek, Remmy.
User Image
Generation: errr.... 2nd? 8D;

Breed: Lion

Persona: He's a bit shy... well... a lot shy. He doesn't really speak much, as he'd prefer to listen. But he does come a little alive around those younger than him. He's a lover, not a fighter! He's also a medic, so he can help you if you're in need.

-flowers
-quiet places
-birds and their songs
-

Dislikes:
-

Orientation: Uncertain... . Though he is starting to find himself admiring males.

Looking For:
-Friends!
-A mate?

Plot Idea's

1.} Loyal companion!: Ekrem's more of a follower than a leader. Got a cat or dog that needs a trusty right hand man? Ek's your guy! Though he wouldn't support someone evil.

2.} GENERAL RP! He needs some flushing out, and rp is the only answer!

3.} Admirer: I'd like for him to find a sort of.. role model. Someone he looks up to. It would most likely have to be a strong, and confident male. Age, breed, doesn't matter!

4.}L-love...?: I'm... wanting to find him a boyfriend, that could potentially lead to a mate. This would take A LOT of time. He's more likely to be attracted to a manly type, maybe even cocky kind. But please feel free to offer those who might not be this type! Just so long as they aren't needy, or as shy as he is I think it could work. A more dominate type of male. However.. please know that I am not a fan of surrogacy's, so he wouldn't be accepting of them either; it'd be considered cheating. Adoption he's all for though. {as am I}

5.} We need a medic over here!: He's a medic! got someone who needs some healing? He's got your back.

Extra:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:34 am
{.Erős.}

Full Name: Erős`szív

Nicknames: Erős, `szív
User Image
Generation:

Breed: Lioness

Persona: She's very feral, and aggressive. More like a wild animal than most species are. She hardly speaks, and is always on guard. The only one's she's somewhat soft around are her adoptive fathers, who she holds a possessive attachment to.

In truth, though she's very abrasive, she mostly just scared of the world.

-fighting
-warmth
-her fathers
-food

Dislikes:

Looking For:
-Friends!
-Possibly a crush?

Plot idea's:

1.} Mine...: So.. Eros can be a bit... possessive. And overly protective of those she holds dear and close. I'd love if she could have that sort of attachment to someone asides her fathers. It can be more than one, but she would treat them as if they were hers and only hers. This means she might even scare off their family members that she doesn't approve of. Or friends! but she will protect them from any sorts of dangers, keep them fed, groomed, and sheltered.

2.} Let me open that guarded heart.: Eros has always been vicious. She had to be to survive as an abandoned cub. She relied solely on her instincts to get by, and it hasn't left her. This leaves her to seem a bit more primitive than others, and highly repulsive. In truth, she's got a soft spot inside her, it just takes A LOT of work to get there. I'd love if she could have someone help to open her up. To break down that guard.

3.}Yes ma'am!: This is sort of the opposite with number 2... but can have the same results. With this little girl being as dominant, and controlling as she is, perhaps there's a male out there that doesn't mind it. One her own age, maybe? Who doesn't mind being bossed around, and told what to do. SHE'S YOUR GIRL!

4.} Let me be your shelter: This is sort of like the second plot idea I have, but it's basically where someone takes her under their wing. Protects her! It would take a lot, but... it can work!

5.} GENERAL RP! <3

6.} Got your own idea's? toss them at me!
Extra:

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:35 am
{.Chessa.}

Full Name: Chessa

Nicknames: Chess
User Image
Generation: 1st

Breed: Cheetah

Persona: She's a very kind, sweet, and affectionate cheetah. Not only that, but quite witty, and good at coming up with plan's, solutions on the go. She's a natural born leader, but is always open to collaboration with other's who are as well.
She does have a habit of falling for strong, confident men... but usually avoids them out of uncertainty of what to do. With younglings, she's just like the picturesque mother, regardless of their species. She's always the type to try and grin and bear it when met with rejection... but will most likely find a quiet, secluded place to cry. Very loyal and true, she's willing to take one for the team, and will always take care of her friends.

-hunting
-baths
-cubs
-learning
-challenges
-jokes
-games
-sun-bathing

Dislikes:
-being tricked
-being rejected

Looking For:
-acquaintances
-friends
-perhaps a pride.. 8|a
-romantic interest.. maybe..

Plot Idea's:

1.}General rp, please!

Extra:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:36 am
{.Caprice.}

Full Name: Caprice {cuh-preece}

Nicknames: Princess!

Generation:
User Image
Breed: Lionnnn

Persona: She's very much like a bratty princess. She expects things to go her way, and for her to get her way. Stubborn, prideful, and headstrong, she isn't afraid to take control of situation's or tell you just what place you have in her presence. Though she's a little diva, she does possess some manners! shes poised, and dainty. Being abrasive as she is, it's hard for her to get along with others, most of the time. But she does want friends! and she'll be super protective, and loyal towards them...they just have to be able to deal with her ways.

-being praised
-being groomed
-fresh meat
-swimming
-

Dislikes:
-being told what to do
-authority
-not getting her way
-mud drying in her fur

Looking For:
-Friends!
-crush?

Relationship Status: ----

Breeding:

Mate:

Plot Idea's:

1.} General rp!

2.} Yes my lady.: Basically, someone {one or more} who's willing to take her controlling, leadership, personality, and follow it willingly. Perhaps do favors for her once in awhile.

3.} Your own idea's!

Extra:

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:37 am
{.Cahala.}

Full Name: Cahala

Nicknames: Cahla, Ala, Cah

Generation: parentlessss~ 8V

Breed: lionessss
User Image

Persona:
She is a strong, and confident female. Rough and tough, just as well as poised and elegant. Much like a sword. She's cunning, with a good head on her shoulders, and a desire to be strong. Just picture a warrioress. That's her. But perhaps with a dash of spice.

-hunting
-sun-bathing
-wrestling
-cubs
-strong individuals
-social gatherings

Dislikes:
-Cheap fighters

Looking For:
-pride rp!
-relations!

Breeding:

Mate: none

Plot idea's:

1.} Pride rp: I want her to be apart of the Firekin pride eventually! I feel she'd really fit in there.

2.}Training: got a character who needs some toughening up? She could probably be of assistance.

3.} Think you can keep up?: Basically, a mate plot. She'd only fall for a strong, and capable male. But not one who is overbearing, or demeaning of her. One who is of her level, and one she can be proud of. Eventually she will be apart of the Firekin pride {hopefully} so... he'd have to go with her, or already be a member. I'll be super picky, as I am with all my characters. So this isn't really a plot I'm looking for unless she's got some interaction with your character before hand. It'll take awhile to woo her.

Extra:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:38 am
{.Varouk.}

Full Name: Varouk

Nicknames:

Generation: 1st
User Image
Breed: Leopard

Persona: .

Dislikes:

Orientation: likes `um both

Looking For:
-Friends!

Relationship Status: Single

Breeding:

Mate:

Plot Idea's:

1.} General rp!

Extra:

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:39 am
{.Anette.}

Full Name: Anette

Nicknames: none yet

Pride: Stormborn/Viking, what ever it's called

Breed: lion
User Image
Persona: a natural born leader, marching to the beat of her own drum. She doesn't particularly take too well to being told what to do, unless it is someone she respects. To those she does hold important, she's fiercely protective of, and can even be a bit possessive if they are approached by those she does not care for. Loyal, even if it sometimes takes awhile for her to warm up to you, Anette makes for a great ally, as well as warrioress. As she gets older, she'll gain strict morals and beliefs in life that will aid in her growing a more stubborn, driven personality.

-wrestling
-meat
-bones
-hunting... bugs..
-exploring
-winning

Dislikes:
-weaklings
-wusses
-crybabys
-being told what to do
-losing

Looking For:
-Cubbin rp

Extra: Throw your plot idea's or just your cubs at me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:40 am
{.Veruchka.}

Full Name: Veruchka

Pride: Voodoo

User Image
Persona: A bit of a blank slate. I know I want her to be kinda odd, and whimsical. Only rp will tell.

-others
-exploring
-observing
-sounds
-quiet

Dislikes:

Looking For:
-Cubbin rp!

Extra: Gimme your rp, cubbin's, plot idea's, what ever!

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:41 am
{.Aida.}

Full Name: Aida

Pride: Dawnwalkers

User Image
Persona: Fearless, and inquisitive. Still in the works, but with more rp, that will develop!

-bugs
-adventuring
-playing

Dislikes:

Looking For:
-Cubbin rp!

Extra:RP, plots, what ever, send `um at me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:42 am
{.Subira.}

Full Name: Subira

Pride: Pridelander

User Image
Persona: A WIP too, but so far I'm thinking she'll be kinda quiet, reserved, maybe shy, with some seriousness to her. But this will all be determined better with rp.

Dislikes:

Looking For:
-cub rp!

Extra: Excitable/hyper cubs make her uncomfortable. None of those please!

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:43 am
Open for posting! 8VV  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers