Slot #2: RPed Couples - Kahya (Sawaki) x Tomas (nekolulu)
Slot #3: Open - Carolina/Shikon) x (Háidēs/Thalea)
PM Sirenz your form!
-change: opens Nov 13th -
exclaim NOTE: This is a SPECIAL breeding where one of the foals will not look anything like the parents. The resulting changeling foals will all be mutants. Do not enter unless you agree with this breeding theme. Of course you may go on a quest once the foals are hatched to find the real foal. Read on:
Welcome to the Changeling Breeding event hosted by SiSi pumpkin! In this breeding, one of your soquilis' baskets will be REPLACED by a CHANGELING foal that will not look a thing like the parents.
If you do not want the changeling once it hatches from the basket as a foal then you may RP that you are on a quest to find your soquilis' real child. It will be CYO adventure style for those who are curious.
The changeling foal will be given away by the shop to either a newbie or a questor. You will not have any ownership control over the changeling if you decide this.
You can decide to keep the changeling but you never find the real baby, which will be raised by the otherworldly beast that switched the foals. This foal is not colored anyways unless you decide to give away the changeling foal.
Many members of the Kawani tribe and their beloved soquili were seated around a warm crackling campfire in the nearby woods as a pipe-smoking elder began a horrifying tale:
"There are several alternate reality dimensions in this place in time. The otherworldly beings dwelling within are drawn to our village's strong source of power. In rare occasions, that can only happen on a waxing moon, a randomly opened portal can bring one of them here. On one such night, a being shrouded in darkness stepped out from their mysterious world and into this one. They carried on their back a papoose-like contraption that carried a yawning ethereal child.
The dark creature crept around the village until it located baskets that lay next to a sleeping mother mare. Carefully, it opened one of the baskets and stole the baby infant resting inside. The sleeping babe was gently placed on the soft ground in front of where they stood. A child they were carrying on their back was put inside of the basket but before closing the lid, the being lingered for a bit to say goodbye for the last time.
Dawn approached and f loaded in light through the eyelids of the sleeping mare causing her to awaken. She smiled sweetly as the baskets before her began to quiver and break so she called for her love. The father stallion joined her shortly and they both held each other to witness the miracle of life happening before them. Their serenity was shortly lived however, because one of the foals was not theirs!
The child was not a creature of fear or awe, just was not something that their eyes had ever seen. They began questioning the appearance of this foal but all words were ceased when the baby nestled against the mare lovingly and fell asleep.
Two questions entered their minds: Would they keep this child or quest to find their real one?"
The villagers and their soqs gasped in horror after the last word escaped from the breath of the elder and looked at each other. Then, one soquili began laughing, "This would never happen! What a funny story!"
The others joined in but a crack of thunder from a storm suddenly brewing silenced everyone and chilled them to the core.
(NOTE: YOU MAY EDIT YOUR ONLY FORMS IF ITS TO ADD AN UNCERT OR ADDING THROWBACKS. You can also have it so clicking the cert sends me to the uncert)
Nabbed the format from Mobbu.
STARTS: 11/13 at 5 pm cst
ENDS: 11/14 at 5 pm cst
Colorists Involved: Sirenz
There will be 3 slots!!
2 Lifemated RPed couples
3 Anyone (including 1 and 2)
>>> RULES <<<
• exclaim IMPORTANT - There is a RP-mandatory event involved with this breeding if your soquili wants to find their real foal. In that case, the changeling foal is given away to a newbie or other owner entirely by the shop. You will not any ownership control over the changeling if that happens.
• You must decide 3 days from the hatching of the baskets if you are going to keep the changeling foal or find the real foal (relinquishing all control of this foal to the shop in that case).
• Post certed Soqs -- I like seeing the Soqs without having to click every link so please post the image of the cert (or small sized uncert for those who lack certed Soq at the time)
• Names! -- Please provide full names for both the Soq entered and their owners/co-owners
• Forms -- Please fill out the form correctly. If I spot something wrong I will point it out and you can repost it
• No editing forms/posts! -- Once I put the couple in the main list I will not be re-reading any of the information put. Exceptions are things that will not change list order or the soquili entered, such as to add throwback links and uncerts.
• Mistakes? -- If you need to fix something (be it by my request or your own) post it in thread that you are voiding your first entry to fix a mistake and that you’ll be reposting, so I can edit the list accordingly.
• Uncerts are not required, but are preferred -- Please link to Uncerts if you have access to them. The better I can see the parents, the easier to breed those little traits that might be missed such as Marking details*
>>> ENTRY FORM <<<
[b]Entry Line:[/b] (MOTHER/OWNER) x (FATHER/OWNER)
[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:[/b] (WRITE FULL SOQ/OWNER NAMES HERE PLEASE)
[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of father:[/b] (WRITE FULL SOQ/ OWNER NAMES HERE PLEASE)
Categories entering for:
[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-owner agreement)
[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b]
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make my life easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on)
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)