Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Society's Exalted

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of fun-loving Bleach fans role-playing! 

Tags: Soul Society, Bleach, Shinigami, Hueco Mundo, Vizard 

Reply Bulletin Board
--|||Guild OOC chatting thread|||-- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:15 pm
Butter My Biscuits
Feiyimei
Butter My Biscuits

I remember in the old days when bleach was the s**t and everyone was dressing their avis as cheap captain shinigami. I miss the gold old days before I graduated from college and started working. T~T
I haven't graduated yet and am still in limbo, unsure of what I want to study o,o you're scaring meeeeeee DX

I went for phlebotomy and I went back for a second year and got an associates. Don't be afraid, just pick whatever you feel comfortable.

That sounds super interesting o,o; I had tried pharmacology, but it really wasn't my cup of tea. Thinking of trying for teaching since I'm already tutoring privately some kids and enjoy it quite a lot in comparison to memorizing all the enzymes in the blasted nitrogen cycle OTL  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:22 pm
I feel so sorry for you if you end up teaching at a horrible public school. Those teachers catch so much hell.  

Butter My Biscuits

O.G. Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:43 pm
Butter My Biscuits
I feel so sorry for you if you end up teaching at a horrible public school. Those teachers catch so much hell.

Haha true that. I may have been responsible of some of that hell myself ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 4:27 pm
Hi everyone. I've been going back and forth between work and doing my profile
and I'm nearly done. Just a few questions I have to ask. Are rogue shinigami
an option? Will there be other races? Will it be ok for my character to be a former Captain who defected from the soul society?  

Butter My Biscuits

O.G. Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:08 am
I'm not sure. Materu had hinted that she may want people to work for Bankai and the likes. :O None of the instructions have been finalized yet so I've stopped working on my character profile mainly because of that XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:11 pm
Sorry guys but I'm quitting Gaia, there's nothing really left on here for me and I no longer find a benefit from being a member here anymore. I am very sorry.  

Materu Shioni

O.G. Wife

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:21 pm
Materu Shioni
Sorry guys but I'm quitting Gaia, there's nothing really left on here for me and I no longer find a benefit from being a member here anymore. I am very sorry.

Aw, well, poo. Good luck with your life then smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:04 pm
I usually don't like advertising in guilds I do not own, but since I'm not even sure if this guild will remain active...if anyone's looking for Bleach RPs, please give Bleach Histories Present. It uses canon material while still remaining AU and allowing spell creations.

Forsaken Ones is another Bleach guild that is set in a more futuristic world, but they have only kept the Shinigami races. Though the official RP hasn't launched yet, members are planning independent RPs.

Please include a sample role-play for the captain to review if applying. Both guilds are looking for active and literate role-players.

I hope to still see some of you around!  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

thedashing1

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:13 am
Feiyimei

well since lady captain quit we really cant finish the revamp. it seems like gaia is sadly on its last leg. i remember 5 years ago when gaia was averaging 100k users a day. its lost its luster and sadly bleach is dying as well. since kubo announced that bleach will end after this arc people see no need in following whats going on and thus the effects of both ripple down to the guilds because of both causes. that coupled with the massive numbers of bleach rps on gaia its inevitable that this would happen.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:37 am
BIBLY IV
Feiyimei

well since lady captain quit we really cant finish the revamp. it seems like gaia is sadly on its last leg. i remember 5 years ago when gaia was averaging 100k users a day. its lost its luster and sadly bleach is dying as well. since kubo announced that bleach will end after this arc people see no need in following whats going on and thus the effects of both ripple down to the guilds because of both causes. that coupled with the massive numbers of bleach rps on gaia its inevitable that this would happen.

I had been hoping that Materu would have passed leadership to Textbook if the latter was still interested in the guild, but I guess that was not the case =/

I actually sort of like it that Bleach is ending because that marks the end of canon material so we, fans, can come up with our own stuff.  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:07 pm
Butter My Biscuits
The guild captain quit Gaia sad ((  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:24 pm
But I was halfway there crying .

(sex pun intended.)  

Butter My Biscuits

O.G. Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:32 pm
Butter My Biscuits
But I was halfway there crying .

(sex pun intended.)

If you're looking for literate Bleach guilds...allow me to pimp a few!
Forsaken Ones if you don't mind an RP limited to Shinigamis and an original race known as Kingukiras. The RP hasn't started yet, per say, but some independant non-battle RP are being planned while the guild captain finishes the guild. Most people already have half a profile done if not completely finished/awaiting approval.
Darkened Swords is not very active right now as they are preparing a reset so there should be some positions available soon. Not everyone as as literate though!
Bleach Histories Present is seeking active rpers! It's well organized and allows custom Kido!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:57 pm
Feiyimei
Butter My Biscuits

If you guys want I'm thinking about starting an rp guild. You and biscuits get first dibs on vice captains. i need an idea on what to rp about though. I personally am thinking RWBY, however I will consider your ideas.  

thedashing1

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:03 am
thedashing1
Feiyimei
Butter My Biscuits

If you guys want I'm thinking about starting an rp guild. You and biscuits get first dibs on vice captains. i need an idea on what to rp about though. I personally am thinking RWBY, however I will consider your ideas.

Sorry, I'm busy helping another Bleach guild to set up. I don't wanna steal your RPers, but if you guys are interested, let me know  
Bulletin Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff