Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
Plants vs Zombies! (help/adv) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ryananderson1996

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:53 pm
why not beast of the pharoh he can come back with a debris and you get a +1 when u synchro with him. also I find pramid turtle way to slow so I definately would switch him out for a goblin zombie. but tnx for the decklist  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:59 pm
awsome well now the decks prettymuch done any more suggestions?  

ryananderson1996

Aka_Saiyaku

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:20 pm
ryananderson1996
why not beast of the pharoh he can come back with a debris and you get a +1 when u synchro with him. also I find pramid turtle way to slow so I definately would switch him out for a goblin zombie. but tnx for the decklist

There's no need for beast, the cards I gave you have much more synergy. And turtle has 2000 DEF so he's a brick wall and under any circumstance that he gets destroyed by battle, you can summon another zombie. Goblin zombie will get rolled over and can't even use it's first effect since it's so weak  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:01 pm
Best strategy is to use a a line of thorn plants on the right, then lines one, three and five are immediately followed by two onions. Lines two and four are all spikes, save a single tall nut at the second to left column in each. All five rows have a cactus as their far left slot. Use rows one, three and five for sunflowers/double sunflowers.

Oh wait, you mean YGO.  

Gravitational Molestation

ryananderson1996

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:06 pm
Aka_Saiyaku
ryananderson1996

There's no need for beast, the cards I gave you have much more synergy. And turtle has 2000 DEF so he's a brick wall and under any circumstance that he gets destroyed by battle, you can summon another zombie. Goblin zombie will get rolled over and can't even use it's first effect since it's so weak
You obviously havnt played zombies before. first of all pyramid turtle has 1400 def also it has to be destroyed by battle which sucks. goblin zombie's first effect sucks and the second comes whenever so I can sync with him and he's one more monster set towards my dark count.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:03 pm
ryananderson1996
Aka_Saiyaku
ryananderson1996

You obviously havnt played zombies before. first of all pyramid turtle has 1400 def also it has to be destroyed by battle which sucks. goblin zombie's first effect sucks and the second comes whenever so I can sync with him and he's one more monster set towards my dark count.

Are you really getting attitude to the only person who's actually given you something to work with? So i ******** up and said 2000 because I was speeding through s**t and read it's effect rather than it's actual DEF stat. And maybe I haven't played zombies before, but that means s**t when zombies aren't really that great a deck to start and i've played with better. So, whatever, take it or leave it.  

Aka_Saiyaku

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

ryananderson1996

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:15 pm
Aka_Saiyaku
ryananderson1996
Aka_Saiyaku
ryananderson1996

Are you really getting attitude to the only person who's actually given you something to work with? So i ******** up and said 2000 because I was speeding through s**t and read it's effect rather than it's actual DEF stat. And maybe I haven't played zombies before, but that means s**t when zombies aren't really that great a deck to start and i've played with better. So, whatever, take it or leave it.

Ok I wasnt trying to piss u of bro sorry if I came of a bit edgy and the only reason I'm playing this is because I'm tired of playing cookie cutter sam decks  
Deck Database

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff