Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Doesn't know if its evil or not...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help??
  No
  Sure ^.^
View Results

AnnaWolfP

Cool Vampire

16,850 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:13 pm
In my room i sense a weird feeling in my room and i don't know if its evil or not....my heart rate slow down, i break out in cold sweats, has trouble breathing, and mostly can't sleep but i've put pentagrams around me and it still won't go away can someone help??  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:18 pm
xXAngel Wolf PrincessXx
In my room i sense a weird feeling in my room and i don't know if its evil or not....my heart rate slow down, i break out in cold sweats, has trouble breathing, and mostly can't sleep but i've put pentagrams around me and it still won't go away can someone help??

What kind of pentagrams? Have you checked the room for mold? And your heart beat is supposed to slow down when you're at rest.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:19 pm
What makes you think it is evil? I mean, is it possible your reaction is a fear of something unknown?

What are the pentagrams for?

Do you sleep alright elsewhere? Are you prone to anxiety attacks? Have you seen a doctor recently?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:39 pm
Its seems to me when i draw pentagrams it clams me so thats why i did that. I don't sleep alright else where. does you heart rate slow down when you moving around too? like doing cleaning your room? i don't think i'm prone to anxiety attacks. I've check for mold before and found none. I've seen the doctor a few weeks ago and i'm fine. (i'm on my phone so i can't post pics but i just took paper and pen and drew them after asking the Goddess for help)  

AnnaWolfP

Cool Vampire

16,850 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:51 pm
xXAngel Wolf PrincessXx
Its seems to me when i draw pentagrams it clams me so thats why i did that. I don't sleep alright else where. does you heart rate slow down when you moving around too? like doing cleaning your room? i don't think i'm prone to anxiety attacks. I've check for mold before and found none. I've seen the doctor a few weeks ago and i'm fine. (i'm on my phone so i can't post pics but i just took paper and pen and drew them after asking the Goddess for help)

That's fine.

If you can't sleep okay elsewhere, in other rooms or other houses, it's less likely that the cause is environmental. (Which would include both mould and possible entities.) Which would suggest more that it's something in yourself, like an illness or something.

Wait, you mean this just started happening now? This isn't an ongoing thing?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:55 pm
I'm trying to sleep now but a few hours ago when i walked in i felt dizzy and my heart rate dropped....and got cold all of a sudden its weird  

AnnaWolfP

Cool Vampire

16,850 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

FluffyPinkChaos

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:00 pm
I can understand your problem. I've had the same thing happening to me for years, and since I'm still such a, I think the correct term in Neophyte?, on this subject I'm unsure as how I should proceed with protecting myself as well. So I understand the "How do I protect myself?" thing.  
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games