Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Good or Bad Website? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilithiann

Feral Sweetheart

13,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:05 pm
Xaolu

omg your sig pic made my night xD heart

Anyways back to the topic at hand. I generally stay out of topics like this because it isn't my path, but yea, I agree with everyone else about it. The kids on that teen magic website need a reality check....or more or less they need to be educated.

I love this guild because I have learned things that would take me forever to either figure out on my own or find. And now I seem to get a headache when I see like a 13 year old claiming to be wiccan. Normally I would just look the other way and not care but now it's like wtf Dx  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:57 pm
IileyahWithTheStars
Teen Magick

So, this website was provided to me by a close friend. She said it was a good website. But after looking around at the members, all it seems to be is a bunch of teens running around claiming to be Wiccans. One girl even claims she's a High Priestess of a coven, and she's fifteen.
I didn't figure it was a good site after I saw all of that. But I just wanted to see what you guys thought about it and how to tell my friend if she really should avoid the site alltogether.
Thanks in advance for your help. It's much appreciated. I'm just trying to learn what sites are good and what sites are bad. I don't want either of us to be learning the wrong things, ya know.

Well I wouldnt know anything aboutit since I am not a member but if you would like a good website or two to just chat with people and learn things, witchvox.com and paganspace.net are fairly good biggrin  

Gamma Akutabi1228

5,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:13 pm
Gamma Akutabi1228
IileyahWithTheStars
Teen Magick

So, this website was provided to me by a close friend. She said it was a good website. But after looking around at the members, all it seems to be is a bunch of teens running around claiming to be Wiccans. One girl even claims she's a High Priestess of a coven, and she's fifteen.
I didn't figure it was a good site after I saw all of that. But I just wanted to see what you guys thought about it and how to tell my friend if she really should avoid the site alltogether.
Thanks in advance for your help. It's much appreciated. I'm just trying to learn what sites are good and what sites are bad. I don't want either of us to be learning the wrong things, ya know.

Well I wouldnt know anything aboutit since I am not a member but if you would like a good website or two to just chat with people and learn things, witchvox.com and paganspace.net are fairly good biggrin

Sweet jezuz no. Paganspace is a bastion of ignorance and hatred. Never, ever go there.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games