Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
What would be a fair trade for a couple Dark Simorgh?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:04 am
If one doesn't know, I've been trying and trying to draw attention to my lattest decklist here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20465133

I was hoping to get good advice and have people suggest changes to me...but you can see how well that went confused

Now, I've already play-tested the deck several times and have come to one conclusion on my own:

I NEED two Dark Simorgh.

Well, not necessarily NEED, but they would serve as nothing but a plus to my deck; even if I didn't take anything out for them and made the deck 42 (which in my mind is currently the best option).

But yes, play-testing with proxies has led me to note that Dark Simorgh is the perfect addition to this deck and the spell and trap heavy meta tends to agree.

So, my question stands. I'm not willing to pay $60 up-front for two Dark Simorgh...so what do you think a fair trade offer would be for a pair? I need to know what to put in my binder before searching around in local-ish card shops.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:30 am
I'd say fair trade is a ghost shooting star and ultimate doomcalibur, but that's just my opinion.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Aka_Saiyaku

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:47 am
Labyrinthknight7
I'd say fair trade is a ghost shooting star and ultimate doomcalibur, but that's just my opinion.

A single doomcalibur would be worth 3 Dark Simorgh. My guess is to look at the meta in your area. I don't know what cards your have but just try and match up rarities and prices and all and you should be ok  
Domino City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games