Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Polar Gods Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

David Ashkenazi

6,600 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:00 am
neutral I Know U guys 'n' gals might already know about this but I'll mention it anyways. Feb next year will be the Release of the booster pack called "Storm of Ragnarock" which will contain three syncros that will be knowen as new "GOD CARDS"; theses are the polar gogs I speak of:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
These three are:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Polar God King Thor
1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, you can negate the effect(s) of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. Also, if the negated effect can be activated, you can activate it as this card's effect. If this face-up card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon it from the Graveyard during the End Phase. If you do, inflict 800 damage to your opponent.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

God Sacred Emperor Odin

4000/3500
While this card is in face-up Attack Position, negate the effects of all Spell and Trap Cards that target a Divine-Beast-Type monster(s) you control. If this face-up card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon it from your Graveyard during the End Phase. If you do, draw 1 card. (Approximation)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Polar God King Loki

3300/3000

When this face-up Attack Position card is selected as an attack target, you can destroy all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls. If this face-up card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon it from your Graveyard during the End Phase. If you do, select and return 1 Trap Card in your Graveyard to your hand. (Approximation)

blaugh The Big Question is whats YOUR thoughts?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:05 am
Looks good. Hopefully they leave them alone upon release.

I like their effects as they are.  

Exotahu

Adorable Lunatic

16,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

The Mighty Q

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:44 am
Nikkuh this b old news.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:56 am
I saw these cards when I was looking through wikia, and I wonder.
They have had the divine beast attribute for quite some time and never really released any cards for them or even support. Could these cards be a sign that they are finally giving them support, or even more monsters that might be average instead of god like and game changing?
Second are we expecting to see the Polar archetype?  

Burakku_Kitsune

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:47 am
We'll see them probably....march-ish.

They're not game breaking. The best one is Loki, in the current spell and trap heavy format.

Use Hidden Book of Spell to recycle Dark Hole.

Use Loki to recycle Hidden Book of Spell.

Rinse.

Repeat.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:43 pm
Odin is very nice they can't nullify it's summon so no BTH, no d-prison, book of moon, smashing ground, dark hole (sorta is goes around it), easy to bring out in certain decks escpecially Quickdraw, monarch, and used to be Shitty Kitty decks. Odin is a force not to be ******** with escpecally with royal decree at 3 total rapage!!!!!!! Anywho I really like it may rape and deck which may lead to limit stick.  

American Underdog

Junk 1t

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:13 pm
And no one thinks it'll go right to the ban list?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:05 pm
rofl uuhhh....no.
Junk 1t
And no one thinks it'll go right to the ban list?

David Ashkenazi

6,600 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:04 am
iFayl
Odin is very nice they can't nullify it's summon so no BTH, no d-prison, book of moon, smashing ground, dark hole (sorta is goes around it), easy to bring out in certain decks escpecially Quickdraw, monarch, and used to be Shitty Kitty decks. Odin is a force not to be ******** with escpecally with royal decree at 3 total rapage!!!!!!! Anywho I really like it may rape and deck which may lead to limit stick.
Sorry but Bottomless, Smashing Ground and Dark Hole don't target so Odin dies.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:47 am
Jevan R. H. Divinitive
iFayl

luckily, the last two would simply let Odin resurrect itself =P  

RandallTheGreenGeek

American Underdog

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:50 am
Jevan R. H. Divinitive
iFayl

Fayl XDDDDDD

although a 4,000 beater is really able to be worked with.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:51 pm
smile i've got some new info in regards to the booster pack 'Storm of Ragnarok'. It seems that they will be making monsters as low as 5 and 3 stars that are in fact Divine Beasts.  

David Ashkenazi

6,600 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:27 am
Where's the DIVINE Monarch? They have to make it  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:43 am
neutral Don't mean the god of light?
Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Where's the DIVINE Monarch? They have to make it

David Ashkenazi

6,600 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:48 am
I still say that the only good one is Loki... <.<

Lets you recycle Hidden Book of Spell...which lets you recycle Monster Reborn and Dark Hole...which let you use/recycle Loki...which let you recycle Hidden Book of Spell....etc. etc.

Anyway....yeah people are going to save their Bottomless and Solemns for these.  
Domino City

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff