Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vietnamese Pride Guild

Back to Guilds

Ya need a place to hang out and have fun? Here's the perfect place! We welcome ANYONE and EVERYONE!. Come hang with us! 

Tags: Vietnam, Pride, Viet Pride, Vietnamese, Asian 

Reply » Main «
Problem Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u hate it when others people said that ur different?
  yeah!
  not really
  i don't care!
View Results

Jeireine

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:03 pm
XxaznvietgrlxX
I know. Everyone is different. Nobody is the same. They just say that we are different, but they do not think about themselves. They never think of how it hurts when someone is going to say that they are different. People at my school always say that I am Chinese, but I am Vietnamese.

Yeah I get that a lot too people say I'm Chinese but I'm Vietnamese the should ask us first before they say that  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:44 pm
It doesn't really bother me, cuz I know I'm different. Nobody's the same...

ciaoxu
Vice Captain

Game of Asians

Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:48 pm
yeah i hate it when they call me chinese im viet!!!
and lol i was at office depot and there were these guys talkng and i walked by and i understood what they were saying!!!! they were speaking viet!!! >8D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:44 am
i"M proud to be Việt.. heart ..not matter what they say  

anhy36

VietJello

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:56 am
There was this guy and i was talking to my sis in vietnamese and he goes "what language are u speaking in? Spanish? French?"
and i said vietnamese. so he said i didnt know that was a language...
How could you not know vietnamese was a language?! O:<

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:50 am
XxaznvietgrlxX
I know. Everyone is different. Nobody is the same. They just say that we are different, but they do not think about themselves. They never think of how it hurts when someone is going to say that they are different. People at my school always say that I am Chinese, but I am Vietnamese.

yeah that happened to me and my friends and other peoples at my school are really racist i just hate it when people make fun of me and my last name  

bryanle5

5,600 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

XxStarry_MoonxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:08 pm
a lot of people just assume you are chinese  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:37 am
i never been like that xD i half u kno . so cant understand much  

Personal Teddy Bear

4,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Momoiro Kyuban
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:16 am
Buh bi peoples

That bugs me so much! I asked what language I speak to a few people, some answers were either Korean, Chinese, Japanese, or Phillipinese... and there's this one person said I didn't look Vietnamese at all. I asked him how I didn't look Vietnamese. His answer was, "I don't know, all the Vietnamese people in the school look the same except you". stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:33 am
surely i'm different from the other so do everyone
i dont care wat other peolple say cuz most of my friends say i'm different from 'em
and american ? idc
User Image
User Image  

red_moon2010

4,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100

AsianWeedWacker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:32 pm
No because being different means were not all the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:35 pm
i usually do care other times i just ignore them  

Slifest

Azn_Sweeti3

Hilarious Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:57 pm
i just ignore them. everyone is special in their own wayz your just you, and No One can change that xP im proud to be Viet
> 3< heart no matter what they say =P

"They laugh cause im Different, I laugh cause their all the same."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:54 am
Sexii_Danny
XxaznvietgrlxX

yeah that happened to me and my friends and other peoples at my school are really racist i just hate it when people make fun of me and my last name

my school isnt really racist but yeah, its really annoying how they make fun of me cause of my last name.and just cause its a chinese name they go like "ching chong!" every once in awhile which really makes me p.o. evil  

iiKitAyKaT

Viet_Love_Forever

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:40 am
Well American pepole keep call us chinese NOT VIet but some american do tht but not alll  
» Main «

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff