Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:21 am
First Kiss

Alcohol. Causing otherwise difficult situations to become seemingly all to adore-able and aww inspiring <3

Ruriska
Hunter: -creeps up behind the wolf, placing his hand firmly down on Haevan’s shoulders- Boo! Miss me? –narrows his eyes in a very suspicious kind of way and then leans forward to nibble on one wolfy ear-

leon_a_darkangel

Haevan; *an unsuspecting victim of circumstance, and before he had a chance to turn around gives a small yelp of surprise, in which case he leaned back a fraction even if it meant his ear was further tugged out to peer up at the would be attacker* Oi.. ye scared me half ta death *peers up at him giving him a look that mainly failed at being threatening, in turn breaking into a wolfish grin and giving the others tail a light yank* 'n not if ye 'gunn'ah make lunch out'ah me *eyes him thoughtfully*

Ruriska
Hunter: -lets go of Haevan’s ear and winks playfully- You’re quite tasty though. –looks around at everyone else in the room, noting those he hadn’t met for scrutiny later on- Don’t pretend you miss me all the time. I am very miss-able after all. Everyone loves me. –voice drips amused sarcasm-

leon_a_darkangel

Haevan; The wolf settled back onto his feet and tipped his head back, and despite his embarrassment was amused. "Oh 'ah dunno 'bout tha...ye only got 'ah sample" He mused, arching a brow at the others sarcasm recognizing it for what it was. " 'n 'ah guess ya gotta put 'ah stop to this aye?" He replied, moving to scoot even further away from the offensive dance floor before the attack coon got any other wild ideas. "Woul't be wantin' tha' eh?" he moved to pass by the other.

Ruriska
Hunter: Don’t tempt me to get more of a taste. –leans in a little closer than necessary- Hm? It might be dangerous for your health. –laughs, links arms with Haevan and starts tugging him towards the bar- This is the only time I’m allowing myself a drink so I need to make the most of it.

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; He grinned at the mentioning of a drink. "'ah could go fer 'ah drink 'r two." He secured his arm in the others and ears perked slinked in the direction of the bar. "Oi, 'ah owe ye 'ah bet ta see 'w can get tipsy." once the pair reached the bar, he nosed at the others arm curiously glancing at the various mixers thoughtfully. However his golden gaze settled back on the raccoon.

Ruriska
Hunter: You know I’m up for any challenge. Let’s see how much alcohol these muscles of mine can absorb. –lets go of Haevan in order to gracefully hurdle over the bar- Noooow, let’s see what we can rustle up here. –in a moment of moments Hunter had produced two interesting mixed drinks- If that doesn’t knock you flat, nothing will. I don’t even know half of what I put in there. Probably tastes crap.

leon_a_darkangel

Haevan; He snorted at the others muscles comment. "'ah warned ye~" He replied in a sing song voice. Leaning foreword on the bar, he watched the other slope together whatever whim seemed appropriate. Once the glass was handed over, it indeed reeked. Saluting the other with the drink he placed it to his lips to the glass and tipped his head back taking a long sip. The wolf's face contorted into a grimace, eying the glass. "Aye, no joke." He licked his lips blinking once or twice up at him, shaking his head.

Ruriska
Hunter: -chuckles- My turn. –the raccoon downs the glass full of alcohol- Sheeez. –coughs a few times- What the hell did I put in here? –wrinkles his nose in distaste- Oh well, next. –searches around and then finds a bottle of vodka- Aha!

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; He eye'd the offensive drink, but never one to turn down alcohol he finished the rest of the contents, also coughing. "Stuff." he replied with an amused snort. Tilting his head at the bottle he nodded in approval. "Aye~" he replied pushing his glass close, resting his chin into his palm, leaning closer to the other.

Ruriska
Hunter: -pours two glasses of vodka and then tops them off with a bit of coke for flavour- Bottoms up baby. –the second glass went down as quickly as the first. Pours himself another glass, taking the third a little more slowly than the first two. Leans his elbows on the counter, chin on his hand, and grins at his best friend-

They’ll drink the whole bar dry at this rate and will be too drunk to even get their pants off...

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; *tips back the mixture faster then the first, and naturally refusing to be upped took a third instead sipping at it occasionally, cheeks flushed.* Heh.. baby? *wrinkles his brow up and giggles shaking his head* 'ah ain't no baby... but 'ah 'm..*loses his train of thought and finishes the last glass, accent thickly slurred* Oi..Hunter? *sobers up for a moment, granted his face was still flushed from drinking*

...*snorts* That would be sad and made of fail

Ruriska
Hunter: -watches Haevan with an amused smile- You don’t hold them down well do you. –he muses as the wolf looses his sentence. Finishes off his third drink and pours them both another- Mmm?

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; "Bah, 'ah 'm fine." He retorted waving the others comment off. Sure, he'd never heavily drank once in his life, and was small stature wise but that didn't stop him. Returning to his previous topic he looked away swirling the drink. "'ah will tell ye 'ah secret." He smiled faintly, looking back up at him. "If ye promise naught ta laugh." The wolf grinned slyly taking another sip, motioning the other closer.

Ruriska
Hunter: If you say so, but if you need to throw up, give me warning first. –reaches out for a nearby cocktail umbrella and spend some time opening and closing the little pink thing before leaning over to tuck it into Haevan’s hair- Would I ever laugh at you? No, don’t answer that. I promise not to laugh. What’s your secret?

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; He rolled his eyes at the throw up comment, now wouldn't that have been lovely. Yeah, proclaim you're feelings for some one..then puke. Great night. Hesitating a moment, his eyes followed the placement of the umbrella, a small goofy smile on his face. "Ye should'av." He teased, but pressed on. "'ah ain't much 'ah sweet talker." Looking for the right words he sighed. "But..fer all yer 'ah muscle 'eaded pain.. 'ah love ye." The words rolled off his lips, the liquor allowing for what he'd never say out loud unless pressed. Yet, he meant it all the same. It was in the guarded expression he wore, half expecting him to take back his promise of laughing...or worse.

Ruriska
Hunter: Ah... –that was entirely unexpected. Hunter certainly didn’t laugh, but for a moment his face went utterly blank. Thoughts ran through that muscle filled head and then the Raccoon nodded, a hint of a smile lifting up the corner of his lips- Well, that’s good. You silly thing; you’re definitely mine after all. I’m sorry I didn’t love you sooner... but I do now. –leans across the counter, catching the wolf’s chin in a firm grasp and presses his lips gently against the others-

leon_a_darkangel

Haevan; That blank face.. was almost momentarily worse then what he'd originally guessed might be the raccoons response. With that light turned off he'd almost gotten up...and almost left it at that. However, Hunter had indeed spoken, and before he could reply back or have much a chance to think, he found himself being kissed. While his eyes were wide for only a moment, they slowly closed, pressing his lips back. In the end.. he did love him. Heh..what a funny little thing the world and fate were after all.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:22 am
IM RP: Haevan & Seth
6/06/09

Yet another get together between old friends. It seems like nothings changed between those two. There just big kids at heart who like to have a good time after all~ Beware; the water works will ensue ;3 ... Also were the first talk of Haevan moving in comes up.

Quote:
*chit chat about various school stuff prior to this*

Leon: 83 I win~ I was right *stops spamming you with bs*

elf: I don't mind, lol. ^^'

Seth: *rolls eyes* She's playing computer games right now.

Haevan; *watching his father look up things here and there* 'ah thought 'bout doing law 'n forcement *looks vaguely amused*

Seth: Really now? *intrigued* Interesting.

Haevan; Aye. 'ah aint sure.. 'ah also considered photograph *nods thoughtfully and stretches* Oi~ 'ah haven't seen ye in ages kitty cat

Seth: *chuckles* Same to you, pup. cool Been well?

Haevan; *pokes his tongue out, but grins all the same* 'ah have been~ thin's... kind'ah came together in 'ah way *tilts his head, and waves his paw dismissively not thinking to much on the past few weeks*

Seth: Ah, I'm glad to hear it. =) You were glum for quite a while there.

Haevan; *sighs and tugs at the necklace around his neck and nods* Aye. Love 'n bite. Hard *shrugs* 'ah had half 'ah mind when we met 'again..ta kick is arse. But, 'ah suppose eet is what eet will be

Seth: *smiles* As long as things work out I suppose. *stealthily snags Heavan's hat* cool

Haevan; *was about to say something and instead burst out in laughter growling* Ye arse! 'ah have 'half 'ah mind ta duck ye in 'ah lake *tries to grab for it, the 5'5 wonder on his tip toes*

Seth: *can't help but laugh* Oh? And how do you instead to manage that? *hides hat behind back, taking evasive maneuvers*

Haevan; *advances after him, blue hair laying in which ever direction it pleased considering it had been contained in a hat since it's morning washing* 'ah will drag ye *grins mischievous and dives after his life long friend*

Seth: *jumps lithely out of the way* Even if you COULD catch me, do you think you could actually drag me into water? XD *puts on the hat for kicks* I think your hat likes me better. cool

Haevan; 'ah think yer in need of 'ah good match *snorts at the other amused by the 'new look'* Nah, eet dun't do 'ah thing fer yer eyes~ *teases and makes for the other again, pushing off on his feet to gain speed*

Seth: Is that so? Darn. *takes off hat but still keeps it anyway* Oh well. Guess this will be needing a new home then. >) *runs off*

Haevan; *eyes widen and bolts after the Cheetah* OI! 'ah dun't think so *ducks past unspecting victims who got in the duo's way, the wolf's gaze set on his 'prey' just ahead. While the nature of there animals never would have met in the wild.. it now proved for a deadly game of cat and mouse. The faster cheetah, verse the long distance hunter* Heh.. 'ah won't let ye get 'ah way *calls out defiantly*

Seth: *calls back* We'll see about that! *quickly climbs up the nearest tree. True, cheetah's weren't the BEST tree climbers, but they could still do it if need be* I think I'll just hang up here for a bit. cool *lays comfortably on a branch, hat in lap and tail swinging freely below*

Haevan; *comes to a skidding stop and cranes his head up, crossing his arms over his chest glaring up at the cheetah, the wolf's tail flicking from aggrivatation* 'ah think ye suck. *replies, lower lip jutting out in a playful fashion. Haevan had never been much of a climber.. he knew better, he'd probally end up breaking his legs* Hmm.. 'ah wonder. *glances around looking for something to use as a boost into the high tree* eet 'ahaint over *vanishes back inside for a moment*

Seth: *quirks brow and watches the wolf disappear in curiosity* Hmm, wonder what he's up to...

Haevan; *pads out with a short ladder and set it up besides the tree truck, hoisting himself into the nearest low branch* >3

elf: *dies laughing* Way too cute. XD

Seth: *chuckles* Not bad. *climbs higher*

elf: I figured he was gunna hose him out. XD

Seth: -.- (Don't give him ideas!)

Haevan; *has something tucked in one arm as he shimmies into the braches, going only as high as he dares settled a few branches below Seth* Hehe *grins wickedly and branishes a squirt bottle* >D surrend'ah

Seth: *eyes the water bottle* ... You wouldn't.

Haevan; *chuckles, resting his chin against a piece of rough bark* Would 'ah?

Seth: *smirks faintly* I would have to retaliate you know.

Haevan; *nods gravely and raises the bottle spraying several volleys at the other relentlessly*

Seth: Argh! *ears flatten at the wetness* Alright, you're going down. *growls as he leaps down onto Haevan's branch, swiping at the squirt bottle in his hand*

Haevan; *yelps as the other leaps at him and scoots back, easing himself onto a lower branch and gives the bottle a few more squeezes* Heh, 'ah dun't think so~ *chims merrily, but loses his footing, and instead clings to a branch*

Seth: *smirks as Haevan clings to the branch* Need some help there? *climbs down* I'll help you back up if you drop the squirt bottle.

Haevan; *gives a small 'hrmph' of embarrassment and stretches his arm out to another branch, and after a few fail attempts of stretching and pawing at it growls* 'ah can do eet.. err.. 'ah hope *said sheepishly trying to not relinquish his only decent "weapon"*

Leon: xDDD: there dorks

elf: XD Indeed, lol. It's fun though. cool

Seth: *sits comfortably and watches* You so sure about that?

Haevan; *scowls at him and nearly slips again, thinking better of it* If ye dun't hurt me >w>

Seth: *rolls eyes and moves over to help his friend up* I wasn't going to 'hurt' you. Not in the traditional sense anyway. XD *is plannin on a noogie sometime soon*

Haevan; *laughs, giving the other a shrug in reply* ye never know~ *settles onto a branch now that he wasn't in imminent danger of falling...and gives the other a quick squirt* 83

Seth: -.- *dives in for a noogie and grins*

Haevan; D: Nye *cries out, trying to wiggle away but naturally fails and burst into a laughter fit pushing at the other* 'lright...'lright 'ah give *drops the bottle*

Seth: *laughs and relinquishes* Was that so hard now? *gives the wolf back his hat* Here ya go.

Haevan; Aye, eet was painful *grins and plops his hat back over his head laughing*

Seth: *smiles* Think you can back it back down to the ladder alright?

Haevan; *leans foreword glancing at were the ladder was waving his hand* 'ah think so. *scoots off down the tree, and eventually drops onto the ground landing on his rear with a thud* 'ah... that went well *brushes himself off and kicks at the ground*

Seth: *chuckles and follows suit, landing on his paws like a cat* Perhaps you need just a bit more practice. cool

Haevan; Bah, 'ah do naught *pushes at the cat with an out stretched paw*

Seth: *smirks* So, what were you saying earlier about 'dukin me in the lake'?

Haevan; Hm.. *makes for a fist full of the others clothing* ;O

Seth: *doesn't bother dodging and laughs* You're actually going to TRY? This should be amusing. *seats self down on ground, digging his claws into the dirt for anchorage*

Haevan; *gets a good hold of the others top with both hands and grunting in effort gives a forceful tug throwing his weight into it, attempting to bring the other with him* Aye, 'ah will *growls playfully, giving another yank*

Seth: *isn't moved all that much* You're going to wear yourself out before we get anywhere near the water. XD

Haevan; *gives another yank, and instead of making progress...losses some when he scoots foreword* D< Ye be heavy *pouts giving it one last go*

Leon: xDD: *snorts*

elf: XD

Seth: Nah, you're just small. cool

Haevan; OI! *gives him a faux hurt look, covering his heart with a paw* Ye wound me so >:

Seth: *chuckles* Like I said, never getting me into the water. cool

Haevan; *looks thoughtful* Ah.. but if 'ah bring the water to ye.. *snerks*

Seth: Then you will receive an even longer noogie. >)

Haevan; If he can ;D *slinking closer to the near by hose*

Seth: *growls* Don't even think about it. *snatches hat back*

Haevan; xD; *laughs, plopping himself down beside the other* Ye neve'ah know when 'ah will strike~

Seth: *snerks* I am very afeared. XD

Haevan; *narrows his gaze on him* Ye makin' fun 'ah me now eh? *pounces at him* >O

Seth: Who, me? cool *rolls with the pounce, pinning the wolf under him* Nah, I would NEVER do anything like that. XD

elf: These two are a mess. XD It would have been hilarious to have them as babies together. XD Although they've definitely been making up for lost time. XD

Haevan; *squrims under the other unable to get up from the sheer weight of the other holding him down, ears laying back but otherwise wrinkles his nose up at the other*Aye, 'course not *tries to do a sit up*

Leon: xDD; Those two are ridiculous together. x3 they would have never left each other alone and always had some form of entertainment one way or another~ And yus =O they always seem to make up for lost time..nor really give much thought there adults now xDD; OVER GROWN KIDS

elf: Seriously, they are. XD Only when they're together though. Seth seems to be a lot more mature when the pup's not around. XD (Although, technically speaking, they're not even half a year old yet, lol.)

Seth: *chuckles and gets off* You know I'm only messing with you. cool

Leon: xDD; Haevan's pretty good about not breaking out into childish tumbling, then again he and Hunter before the whole bar scene did meet up in the woods and went on a run to see who could get to the lake first~ But I think there kid meter raises when there together x33;

Haevan; *sits up, knees up to his chest and snorts at the other* Aye, 'ah know. Ye always do. *tail thumbs against the ground, his infamous lop sided grin omnipresent* Sooo~ How have ye been Mr.Kitty Cat hm?

elf: Indeed. XD

Seth: *rolls his eyes* Pretty good over all. Been doing part time work and saving up money. Ah- that reminds me- I have something I've been meaning to ask you. *thinks it over* Well... never mind.

Haevan; *turns to face him, intrest piqued* Eh? Nah..tell me 'n ways? *lightly prods at the other wanting to know what it was* 'n that is good 'ah suppose... better 'n me not doin' much besides taggin' along to school

Seth: Weeell... A while back Noe told me that she was planning on moving out of the house soon, and she invited me to rent an apartment with her. We weren't planning on doing it alone though- she was going to invite someone else and said I could invite a friend as well. *smiles sheepishly* I had been planning on asking if you would be interested, but thinking about it now that probably wouldn't work out as well with Hunter now, ne?

Haevan; The wolf's expression softened recalling the day that Noe and Hunter hand about literally come unglued on eachother. Frowning he rest his chin on his knees and nodded, with a small shake of his head. "Aye... they... dun't get on well 'ah noticed." He said quitely, tail resting over his feet. "Naught tha' 'ah know why." He added pushing at a few things on the ground at random, more or less flicking at them. "If..eet was easier 'ah suppose, but." he smiled shaking his head. "Thank ye for askin' tho."

Seth: Yeah... It's complicated. *shakes his head a little. Why did things always have to be so tense when the raccoon was around?* Heh, you're welcome. Hm, guess I'll have to think of another roommate now.

Haevan; The wolf closed his eyes, and remained were he sat considering, and lost in thought. " Ah would say 'ah could, but Hunter would likely be 'round 'n all. Last thing 'ah want..is people gettin' hurt. Tho.. 'ah do hope ye find some une." The wolf eased himself back onto the ground and stared up at the blue sky, sheilding his face with a white paw. "Ye both deserve thy other ye know." He smiled faintly making reference to him and Noe.

Seth looked back over at his friend with a small smile. "Thank you," he said quietly, turning his attention back up to the tree. "And I'm sure that things will eventually cool down with Hunter... In time." Of course, even if things did cool down between Hunter and Noe, the cheetah Hyte somehow doubted that the raccoon would ever try to be civil toward him. Well, he could always hope.

Now that he thought about it, the wolf hadn't given much thought about leaving home. He was a pack animal, and had a tendency to stay close to those whom had been integrated into his net work of friends. Maybe he'd chosen a bad possible partner in the anti-social raccoon, most people couldn't stand him to save there lifes... yet he knew when it came to the heart of the matter Hunter wasn't a horrible person. A jack a**, as the wolf had even reminded him a time or two he could be one, but a jackass with a heart mixed in there none the less. Although, Haevan wasn't as ready to make excuses for Hunter, he would defend him if needed. "Aye, perhaps 'n time. Tranin' did 'im good. He ain't a** bad." The wolf mused thoughtfully. "When 'ah first saw 'im 'ah gain... I was leery." He admitted quietly.

Seth gave a small 'hmph' in response. "True, he has gotten better since he's gotten older." Under his breath he added, "Although that hasn't stopped him from fling the occasionally knife and whatnot..."

At this the wolf snorted. "Aye, he's traded one thin' in fer 'ah nother." He smiled softly drumming his fingers against the ground and shrugging. "Oddly..'ah love 'im." He added under his breath, sighing with a tug to jerk his hat over his eyes. "Eet's just life sum times 'ah suppose." He added thoughtfully.

The cheetah couldn't help but chuckle. "Odd indeed, but that's alright. If he makes you happy then I suppose I won't say much more about him." It wasn't as if he spent much time trashing the Hyte anyway- that wasn't really his thing.

Not that he would have pinned him for the like anyways. Seth was too laid back for such things. "'ah thank ye for stickin by me ye know.' He fell into a comfortable silence, rolling onto his side, chin propped up on his now folded arm. "'ah didn't grow up with ye, but... 'ah think ye've always been there if 'ah needed eet. Course... gets me ta thinkin' 'ah must 'ah done somethin right eh?"

Hm, yes, it was true that they hadn't quite grown up together. Still, he considered the wolf to be a good friend. "Nah, you're just fun to harass," he said jokingly, his tail swishing back and forth behind him. "Your puppyness was just too much to ignore."

Sometimes friendship didn't have to make sense after all, it just worked it's self out. "Oi!" he laughed at the other having half the mind to indeed go grab the hose and spray the other for what he was worth. Shaking his head he lifted his head to stick his tongue out. "If ye say so. 'ah just thought ye were 'ah good friend." He replied solemnly...or at least his impression of a would be tone.

The cheetah gave him a good-natured smile, leaning back casually on his paws. "Nah... That would be too simple of an answer. I've really just been sticking around to steal your hat and give you noogies all this time. cool "

Pushing himself up to his feat he gravely trudged over to the hose and padded back dragging it with him. "'ah 'm sorry eet had to come to this Seth." He said grimly turning the nosel head from shower to spray and turned it lose on him. "If tha' is all 'ah mean ta ye~" The wolfish grin that spread across his face was akin to that of a child whom had been given his favorite toy.

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!" the feline scrambled up to his feet and darted out of the line of fire. Of course, by this point he was already soaked, so the action was a bit useless. "That's it, you asked for it!" Letting out a growl, he pounced upon the other once more, going in for the ultimate noogie of doom.

*I had to signed off. End RP*

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:31 am
A Little Thing Called Love

The first meeting after there little drunken kiss/love confession~ 83 Ooo~ Haevan and Hunter sitting in a ...*bricked* Right. Anyways. Looks like it's all or nothing in the light of friendship and yes even love.

Ruriska
Night had fallen across the land. The HyTech building was quiet; until a certain somebody decided he wanted a midnight smoothie. Most people were at home, asleep in bed, but Hunter had always been a night owl. He liked to stalk around the dark forest and sleep like a lazy bear during the day. Leaning against the counter the raccoon watched the concoction of milk, berries and honey swirl around noisily in the blender. These last couple of days had been spent in a lot of thought. He hadn’t seen Haevan since that night, and despite having drunk half his weight in alcohol, he remembered it quite clearly.

And now Hunter was surprised to find himself almost scared. Haevan’s love seemed like such a delicate, special thing. Despite having an inborn arrogance, the raccoon wondered if he deserved that. Honestly he wanted to love and protect the wolf back, but he was afraid he would screw something up without even realizing it. Hunter was not used to feeling uncertain and he did not like it one bit.

He wouldn’t deny that he was attracted to Haevan. But it was necessary to be gentle, slow and... he would try and be caring. Hunter muttered in annoyance. So now he was going to change his personality? Shutting off the blender, he poured half into a large glass. Well, he was going to have to face Haevan again soon; with this new thing between them called love.

leon_a_darkangel
They say when lovers are fated to be tied together, there is always some tie that leads them back together. Be it an unlying theme, or an undeniable fact. Regardless of what it might have been for these unlikely two, they found themselves having moved from close life long friends, to potentially something entirely new. Different even. Not that it meant everything would be radically different, no...Hunter was too stubborn for such things, and Haevan to willful to lose what they did have. Although that didn't keep embarresement from playing a staring role.

Not that this had been the reason he'd been absent for a few days. Certainly drinking until he'd spilled his guts and later passed out didn't make for the biggest ego booster, the wolf would have sooner returned to actually make heads or tails of this latest development. Just a short time ago he'd thought Hunter had walked out of his life for good, only to be suprised with his returning.. to this. What was this? From what Haevan could judge, the slow beginings of a realtionship. Even as he accended the stairs leading up to the fateful bar connected to HyTech he couldn't help swallow past a lump in his throat.

Once the stairs had been mastered, the wolf's searching gaze scanned the bar. Unlike at prom, he was back in his normal attire. A tight fitting tank top, equally close fitting jeans with rips in the knees. His cap (known for being stolen, made off with, or otherwise miss placed) adorned his full head of blue locks. Snowy white ears flicked foreword, reconizing a familar grunt and shuffling about. His otherwise easy smile softened just a fraction. Ah.. being nervous had never suited him well. Swallowing past that tighteness, he made his way over to the raccoon, golden gaze trained on him. Soft foot fall made not a single sound, and closer snuck the wolf.

Ruriska
“If you’re trying to be sneaky you’ll have to do a better job than that.”

Hunter glanced over his shoulder at the wolf with a smirk. All the uncertainly was pushed away and buried, leaving only his usually confident self. Grabbing another glass he poured the rest of the berry smoothie in. The last time they had seen each other Hunter had closed the space between them in a kiss. This time he offered the glass and a smile. “Here. It’s good.”

He had hoped to be more prepared for what he was going to say to Haevan. Feelings weren’t exactly Hunter’s best subject. Then again, did he really need to say anything? Haevan had always understood him without words.

leon_a_darkangel
The wolf came to a halt, and let out a small sigh of defeat. "Damn, 'ah thought 'ah was doin' pretty well." He laughed, moving over to the bar table. It occurred to him this had been the location of there first...rather drunken kiss. Not that it had worked exactly like that but who was counting? Nodding a thank you, he took the glass and after giving it a quick sniff sipped on it. His predatory eyes gleamed thoughtfully as he licked his lip. "Aye, eet is." he grinned.

However, drink aside the wolfs head tilted to one side ever so slightly. He seemed to study Haevan for a long patient moment (which for him wasn't always common) before his brows knitted together. "Ye got somethin' on yer noggin'?" he inquired leaning his elbows on the bar that same easy going lop sided smile present. While he had also looked at Hunter questioning-like, for a private moment Haevan wondered if the Raccoon noticed him being actually checked out. For all the jokes Haevan made, Hunter really had filled out and grown into himself.

Then again... he wasn't complaining. Sure he hid the flush with a tip down of his hat, but the feral gleam had turned from consideration to thoughtful musing. Nope, no complaints here. He took another sip of the drink. Even with Hunter being less then social in his youth, even that had changed some what..if only to the level of tolerance. To except a complete 180 from 'his royal hin-a**' would have been asked for a miracle. Yet.. the wolf wouldn't have asked him any different. Hunter for better or worse was not only his best friend, but... yes his love interest. Save certain moments when he wanted to twack his skull in, he did care for him. Seeing him again reminded the smaller male of said facts.

Ruriska
“I do.” Hunter replied honestly. He watched Haevan’s through a half-lidded gaze, looking quite lazy and sleepy, however he certainly didn’t miss that particular look the wolf was giving him. It caused a smirk to lift up the corner of his lips and he leant forward. There was nothing like knowing you were damn attractive and somebody else saw it too. “But, it’s nothing to worry your pretty little head about.”

It wouldn’t do any good to let Haevan’s know his doubts. Hunter would simply do his best to not let them control him and he would fight hard against his own nature so as not to hurt the one that trusted him. However... “I’m going to give you one chance to run away from me as fast as you can.” Hunter said with a sharp grin; the words spoken like a joke and yet his eyes were serious.

“You’ve got one chance to get away or else you are mine forever and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

leon_a_darkangel
He gave the other a look when he told him not to worry, yeah that would be the day. Heh, he'd always been good at that..even when he often times over thought things..or under estimated. Ah well, who was keeping track.

And to Hunter's credit, Haevan now trusted Hunter has he had in the early years. Certainly there would be some reservation in some respects, but when it came right down to it? The wolf trusted the other male with his life..and ultimately the other half of his heart. Absent minded he touched the silver half heart around his neck dangling on a silver chain. What came next from Hunter caught Haevan off guard.

The eyes of the predator that mere moments ago now softened. The joking facade was easily seen threw, just the same a gentle smile curved the smaller males lips. He did give it consideration, a space in time were one could swear an eternity could pass by..yet he did not run. No, instead he let go of his little trinket and after setting his drink down he crossed the distance between them. "Ah. Ye see... 'ah dun't think runnin' would solve 'ah think Hunter." his Scottish accent drawled, head tipping up with one of his lope sided grins. "Cuz... 'ah have ta admit. 'ah dun't see 'ah reason ta." he stopped a not even 3 steps away before tipping his head up, gaze giving one final look over. "Believe eet 'r naught..'ah 'm.. very found of ye."

He teased, yet underneath this jovial merrit.. came the silent wonder if this was indeed real. Or maybe even happening. Never one to enjoy doubting himself he waded into deep water carefully. It was the river many had swam before..yet for these two it was a first to be. Perhaps.

Ruriska
Hunter leant back in his chair as Haevan approached; the smile now gone. He had never expected Haevan to take up the offer. Hell, if the wolf had run, there was good chance he would have chased after him. Taming his possessive nature was a hard task. Seeing Haevan with anybody else now that the first kiss had been taken would have driven him mad.

The Raccoon reached out and snagged the smaller male around the waist, pulling him closer. He gave an odd chuckle, now leaning forward to rest against Haevan in an oddly gentle gesture. It was if he was searching for comfort from the wolf in a moment where surprising uncertainty plagued his heart.

“Thank you for trusting me with your heart. I will do my best to never hurt you again.”

leon_a_darkangel
Perhaps another time, or even later they'd play a game of chase of a different natural entirely. While his wild self had his reservation..a need for self preservation he was also by nature a pack animal. Wolves chose whom would be nearest and dearest. They also stayed with them. As would be the case in due time.

His surpise showed, but he didn't fight the other drawing him closer. Instead, he eased his slender arms around the other. Despite his smaller stature he held tightly cheek pressed against the others chest, in a strange sense holding tightly when most would have guessed it would be the other way around. "Aye.. 'ah do trust ye." he said softly speaking against the others green vest. "But..if ye do hand me eet 'ah'gain.." he left it at that. Why say it when both knew the consequences all to well? He'd afforded Hunter another chance, the wolf only hoped it wasn't a mistake on his doing.

With this in mind, he eased the others awkward worrying by holding just a little tighter, a silent nod that he understood. Unlike many who would claim him a selfish a**..deep down Haevan knew Hunter had a heart. Small at times, but no less the man he'd come to love.

Tipping his head back, a small smile ebbed at the weight of his golden gaze. "But. ye still will haf'ta catch me later." he winked then, rubbing his cheek against the other affectionately. "all 'er nothin'." he said quitely dropping his voice an octave looking pointedly at the other, white tail wagging.

Ruriska
Forgiveness but with terms. Don’t do it again. Hunter would do his very best to make sure that large wolf heart would remain intact. Though curbing his own nature would be difficult; Hunter knew there wasn’t anybody else in the world, no matter how good looking they were, who would care about as much as he cared about Haevan.

Hunter gave a dry chuckle, straightening up as he worry melted away. All or nothing. That was right. No point in letting stupid uncharacteristic fears get to his head. They would plough ahead and see how things turned out. All his familiar arrogance came hurtling back, much to Hunter’s relief. Feeling uncertain was not nice. How did people stand it?

Hunter buried his face in Haevan’s neck, giving the skin there a light kiss. “Mmm. I’ll chase you... and I’ll catch you.”

leon_a_darkangel
In a sense it also went without saying. Both would look out for there own, it seemed.. all to natural. Something not easily dismissed. Then again it wasn't like he examined it to hard, or poked until it bent. They'd both done plenty of that. On the same hand, Haevan cared little for pained worrying just the same, to have such doubt and uncertainty made him think of spoiled meat left out on accident. You don't mean to let it go..it just happens. Mean while your left upset and floundering on what next to do.

Nah. Enough with silly little analogies. Hell, he might have fancied himself a comedian..but it was unlikely his sense of humor would go over well. At least Hunter was on his side, this little private thought made him internally laugh which showed as a smile outwardly.

Before he could think of anything else, a light kiss to his neck made him shiver. Brushing his cheek against Hunters, the smaller male shifted. "Oh?" he asked as his arms released the other from a firm hold ( mind you for only a moment) instead slipping around the others powerful neck pressing a soft kiss to the crook of his neck. "Ah doubt eet would be 'ah cake walk." The wolf's nose wrinkled up for a moment before falling silent. "'ah wounder..if love es just 'ah windin' road leadin' ya wer'ah wind goes." he murmured thoughtfully eyes closing. "But... nye. Naught 'eh time ta think eh?" he opened one golden eye. "Care ta take 'ah walk with me?" He drawled, one more kiss following the first shaggy tail wagging.

Ruriska
Hunter snorted at Haevan’s little speech. “Love, little wolf, might be a winding road. But I have a compass.” The raccoon winked. If he’d been a cat he would have been purring at the soft kiss against his neck. Now that they had stepped out of the world of just best friend. Now that word ‘love’ had entered the equation, Hunter’s mind couldn’t help but flit to certain things he had ignored up until this point. Like how nice Haevan smelt and his rather nice behind.

The raccoon was chuckling as he nodded in agreement to the walk. “I’d be delighted. A midnight walk is just my kind of thing.” He pulled back and linked his arms with the wolf, leading him towards the stairs. His tail brushes casually against Haevan’s leg as they walked together; amusement still dancing in his eyes.

leon_a_darkangel
At the snort he couldn't help but laugh giving a short of shrug that indicated he should have known better. "Aye, 'ah should'ah just kept the thought ta myself." he rolled his eyes playfully, but to the compass smile he nodded thoughtfully not arguing. "If ye have 'ah compass 'ah get 'ah map." He said in mock seriousness. His searching gaze swept over the other. Admit ably... he'd found his eyes wandering more and more as of late. Heat flushed his face, not studying the other's handsome features..or how his rear seemed to have a mind of it's own in flexing... right. Walk and talk, sneak in stares he reminded himself sheepishly.

"Eet does indeed. 'ah thin thy moon es up ta." he added, giving the now linked arm a small squeeze falling into a comfortable pace that let him keep up with the others long strides. Ah yes.. it also was rather nice to feel the strength behind his grip. It was one that had embraced him many a time before.. to both sooth and hold onto. Pausing for a moment unexpectedly, he came to a hault. A mischievous light played in his eyes, the very same moon the wolf had spoke of lay dancing in the forest before the pair. Raising up on his tip toes, he used that well toned chest as a prop as he closed the distance with the sudden added height.

Ruriska
Out in the cool night air Hunter took in a deep breath. The stars twinkled merrily above and the moon shone with all its glory. It was a perfect night really. All around them it was still with only the shifting of the leaves in a soft wind. Somewhere in the underbrush a rodent travelled along well worn paths. Hunter felt happier here; calmer. This was where he belonged. The warm body against his side simply made it better.

The sudden stop was entirely unexpected; Hunter’s mind had been going along a similar path. The large male gave a soft growl before their lips met; his arms wrapping around Haevan’s waist and pulling him ever closer. Quelling his base instincts now would be a hard thing to do.

leon_a_darkangel
The cool night breeze would do little to quell the flames raising, perhaps the intoxicating scent of the night only fueled the fire. Either one may have been inclined to give into the night, but so soon would have possibly spelt disaster for the new would be couple. Then again..they weren't unlike in there shared desire for the only make no mistake.

The growl reached his ears, a small smile finding it's way into the kiss. He had time to make a small sound of surprise, pressed tightly to the taller male. The hesitating that had been there eased away...namely as the wolf deepened the kiss. Hunter's scent was that of the wild, and all around a strangely unique scent unlike any other. Almost a spice, one he found quite pleasant.

In a space of time that seemed like eternity, only moments passed. A song came to him he'd heard just today. For what it was worth, the song escaped him. It was damn near impossible to think considering the circumstances. Not as his heart thudded in his chest, or his eyes fluttered closed.

..:::..

We kissed that night before I left, still
Now it was something I could never forget.

You've got all that I need

Looking at all or nothing
Babe it's you and I, with you I know that
I'm good for something so let's go and give it
A try.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:27 pm
IM RP: Haevan & Seth
6/24/09

;o; After some deliberation/discussion, it would seem Haevan really will be moving out with Seth, Noe and even Hunter. My little boys growing upppp

elfgurl1234
Elf: Good to know. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. So, up for IM RP? lol.

Leon: x3 Surrre

Elf: Sweet. cool *tosses Seth in*

Seth: Ack! You know, I'm REALLY growing tired of you throwing me around like this. -_-

Haevan; ._. Aye~ 'ah know thy feelin eh?

Seth: Ah, Haevan, good to see you again. =) Your owner being a pain too?

Haevan; *nods his head gravely* always Seth *grins*

Seth: It must be a curse. *rolls eyes* So, how have you been?

Haevan; *itches at his chin thoughtful like* Eh? 'ah 'm fine. Doin' my own thing. *eases himself onto the near by sofa arm* Ye?

Seth: *smiles* Doing quite well. Say, listen, do you remember that thing I asked you about last time? The being roommates and all?

Haevan; *ears perk up and nods* Aye, 'ah remember. That.. ye wanted me ta.. but cuz 'ah Hunter.. *makes it a question*

Seth: Well, I talked it over with Noe recently and apparently she and Hunter are getting along fairly well now. So, the offer's still open if you change your mind.

Haevan; *laughs, almost surprised by this and leans back crossing his arms over his chest a serious look on his face* Less see.. move in with 'ah best friend 's woman 'n my..kind'ah sweet heart... 'r live with dad *plops his chin in his palm* 'ah dunno~

Seth: *fights back a smirk* No, you're right. Living with our crazy owners would be MUCH more fun. *nods sagely*

Haevan; *gives a long winded sigh, which ended in his laughing* If ye'r will ta lemme on board.. 'ah would like that. *tips his hat to the other*

Seth: *laughs* Welcome aboard, my friend. cool

Haevan; *tail thumps against the chair* Heh, luckily 'ah have 'ah part time job.. sort'ah. 'nuff ta help with rent. *slids off the sofa and gives the cheetah a light shove*

Seth: Good to hear. Wouldn't want you just lazing about now. cool *gives a light shove back* So, know of any destruction-proof apartment buildings? Many of the others at the shop seem to be predicting chaos. *rolls eyes*

Haevan; *eyes widen* 'ah.. dunno. never looked 'ah suppose *snorts at the last half of the comment* Aye, eet will be 'ah musin'~ *looks thoughtful and mockingly growls at the other*

Elf: Say, Haevan, since I know Seth won't ask, do you think you and Hunter will be sharing a room? That way you guys know how big of an apartment to look for. *nods*

Seth: *facepalm* Coulda led up to that you know.

Elf: XP

Haevan; *coughs unexpectedly blinking* Eh? well.. 'ah dunno.. guess.. we'd have ta.. *fidgts cheeks read* >w>

Leon: << *snorts* Niiiice

Elf: Well...? ^_^

Haevan; *flushes and tugs at an ear, but nods with a slight grin* Aye, 'ah would imagine so

Elf: Ok, good to know. Two bedroom apartment it is then! ^_^

Seth: *slightly red* Are you done here?

Elf: Yes, I'm done. X3 *steps back into background*

Seth: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Erm, sorry about that. *sweatdrop*

Haevan; eet..is alright *tsks itching at the back of his head*

Leon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He's bluuuushing

Haevan; >>.. *twacks his dad on the back of the head and clears his throat* Soo, Seth. How have ye been ^^

Seth: *chuckles* I think we had this conversation already. XD Just be happy that we're the only ones around at the moment. Noe asked me that question in the shop. v//v And her brother overheard. >///>;

Haevan; D< Shut eet. 'ah was makin' conversation *rolls his eyes playfully*... hm? Ohhh.. 'ah bet that was..fun eh? >>

Seth: Yes, let's call it fun. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *clears throat* Um anyway... Oh yes, last time we were together you hosed me. *looks on threateningly* You best prepare yourself.

Haevan; Eh? *eyes widen and points at his nose* Who me? *looks innocent* : >

Seth: Nice try, pup. *pounces*

Haevan; *is tackled to the floor and tries to roll the other* D< !

Seth: *grins and growls, stealing the hat* >D

Haevan; D: *whines and grabs for it, the reason being quite apparent when his hat hair swayed in which ever direction it wished* Nye ye fiend of 'ah cat!

Seth: That's what happens when you hose someone. >) *jumps off, hat still in his possession* I think I'll just "borrow" this for a little while...

Haevan; >: 'ah dun't think so *dives for a near by squirt bottle*

Seth: >.> *takes off*

Haevan; >3 *shoots after*

Seth: I'm holding your hat hostage still!

Haevan; Aye, fer now. Run while ye can *has a whicked grin on his face*

Seth: *Turns around suddenly and pounces at his friend again, hoping to catch him off-guard and knock away the squirt bottle*

Haevan; *gives a cry of surprise and tries to support the others weight so he doesn't topple over again* Oi! No fair

Seth: How so? *grabs for the water bottle*

Haevan; *stretches his arm out as far away as possible squeezing the bottle* Cuz 'ah say so *smiles sweetly*

Seth: Argh! D< *uses the hat to block the spray*

Haevan; *cries in dismay* Ah will get ye fer that >O *tries to go around the hat all the while sides hurting from laughter*

Seth: *smirks* Give it up, pup! The more you spray, the wetter your hat will be. *uses hat for quite a decent shield*

Haevan; *sighs and reluctantly gives the others shirt one last squirt and tosses the bottle off towords the direction of the sofa* Ah guess eets time fer extreme measures... *pounces at him*

Seth: *drops the soaked hat and rolls with Haevan's pounce, tossing him off* cool

Haevan; *lands on his butt with a light thump and pushes off returning in for the 'kill"* >3

Seth: *uses his quick reflexes to spring out of the way, tail swishing behind him* >3

Haevan; *looks up after the other taking off, his own tail wagging thoughtfully botling after the other* >o>!

Seth: *springs off* You'll never catch me you know.

Haevan; *snerks* That’s what ye think. *takes a detour into the kitchen*

Seth: *notices Haevan's not behind him anymore and pauses* >.> <.< Crap. *runs another way*

Haevan; >3 *appears just down the hall and bolts after*

Seth: >>; *continues to run, not really knowing where he's going* This would be so much easier outside...

Haevan; *equally as lost but instead enjoying their game of...wolf and cat?* Aye.. but ye aint so lucky User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seth: *spots an open window and grins* Is that so? *leaps out the window and continues on* cool

Haevan; o__o *watches the other leap out, and crawls into the window after him and bolts after* Oi.. 'ah should'ah known X:

Seth: *climbs up a tree to rest for a bit* Ah, this is MUCH better. cool

Haevan; *comes to a halt below the tree* Ye know.. this can only work so many 'eh ways *grins devilishly*

Seth: *peers down and chuckles* Want to come join me? The view is quite nice from up here.

Haevan; Or, 'ah could get the hose 'n make eet round two :3

Seth: No, I think I'd really rather prefer if you just came up here. XD; By the way, you left your hat inside you know.

Haevan; ... *nods gravely* eet is spared yer dark watery fate User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *slowly slinking towords the near by gardening hose*

Seth: *climbs down out of the tree while Haevan goes for the hose and runs off again. Fortunately a hose's reach only went so far...*

Haevan; *swears and runs off after, giving up on the drenching idea* Aw no fun *tries to grab hold of him but almost doubles over, a rock tripping him*

Seth: *slows down a bit, looing back at his friend* You alright there?

Haevan; *hops around on one foot and growls* Aye..aye, just a minor wound *flexes his toes with a pout and scoots the last distance and tries to knock him over* :'D

Seth: *rolls eyes* You're a piece of work, pup. *noogies lightly*

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:51 pm
Reserved for later  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:37 pm
Trouble in Paradise

The first encounter of Bat!Wayne and a rather nasty fight due to Hunter being an a**s

Try Poi Kent
*Looks up at Cobalt, worried* Because he's still little, and what if he falls? I could probably catch him, but he still might get hurt...

Kamileunaire
Cobalt: *looks at Kent like he's retarded* Fall?? Do you not see the wings? *cackles wickedly* He isn't going to fall anywhere.

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; *slowly slinks into the bar mumbling along to whatever song that was apparently playing in his ears and plops down in a bar seat, glancing around the room noting Kent, Cobalt...and a bat? of all things and smiles a little waving a paw*

Try Poi Kent
But he could, I'm sure. He'd find a way if he wanted to. He's determined. :l

I just worry a lot.

Bat-Wayne
*Peeps an alert at the new, to him at least, Hyte*

D

Kamileunaire
Cobalt: >3 Well, I could get him down if you wanted. *watches the tiny little black thing with a rather predatory glimmer in his obsidian eyes, tail flicking. he stepped over closer to where the bat was hanging, waving a claw in idle acknowledgment to Haevan.* He's not going to fall. Bats have sonar, didn't you know that? They're very well balanced.

Try Poi Kent
Golly, I didn't know that. I don't know too much about bats... I just worry about him.

And I keep trying to be his friend, but he's not very friendly. I guess he's still mad about when I took him swimming when he was a tube...

Kamileunaire
Cobalt: Bats don't care for many other than their own kind, just like most wild animals. And yes, they have sonar. They're aerially agile. *gets quite close to the little mammal, knowing that it would probably be far too fast to catch without special implements, even for himself.*

Bat-Wayne
]<
*Watches Cobalt, wrapping his wings around himself. Hmph!*

Kamileunaire
Cobalt: *reaches up to see if he can grab it, gently, seeing as it wasn't threatening to fly away, but only wrapping up tighter* Oh, how cute :B I think it's scared of me.

Haevan - HyTech
Haevan; *itches at his ear as if he'd heard the high pitched noise and pops one phone out* Eh...? *tips his head up to the bat and tilts his head at* Ye dun't have ta fuss little 'un *chuckles softly* How are ye Cobalt? *replies in idle small talk seemingly a bit spaced out but trying to be friendly...also laughs at his comment of the little battie being afraid*

~ Skip a few replies of Cobalt talking with Wayne

Ruriska
Hunter: -swaggers in, spies Cobalt with the little bat fellow that had already been claimed by a certain raccoon and fluffs his tail out in annoyance – Better put him down. That critter is mine.

Kamileunaire
Cobalt: *turns to look at the raccoon, and grins widely, toothily.* Oh, really? I don't see your name on him. And what a terrible fate to befall this little creature, to be tormented by a trashy creature such as yourself! I won't let that happen, no sir...

Haevan - HyTech
Haevan; *blinks at Hunters comment about Wayne and leans back in his chair frowning* 'n little un likely ta be nervous 'round ah buncha people. *tail flicks*

Chrystali
Amara: *meanders down the stairs, pausing once she steps off the staircase to blink in surprise at the gathered* Cobalt! *greets her xenomorph friend happily, her eyes trailing to the others* Hunter...hello. *nods to the wolf and waves her long fingers at the C*cktails* Kent, and a lovely little friend you have there! *returns her attention to the blue male, smiling as she carefully moves towards him, not yet seeing the bat in his grasp* How have you been?

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; 'llo. *waves back, offering a quick smile and removes his hat half wanting to just.... leave or something but doesn't want to be rude nor did he feel like wandering*

Kamileunaire
Cobalt: *stops, and grins smoothly as he sees Amara descend the staircase, not relingquishing his hold on the little bat, not wanting Hunter to get his dirty paws on the delicate mammal.* Aah, Amara. How good it is to see you again. I've been well, and yourself?

Chrystali
Amara:*smiles to the wolf and Vino, finally coming to a stop by Cobalt's side, resting a hand on his arm and looking to his hands to see why he's in such a curious position* Busy cleaning, it never seems to en--bat? *startled, looking briefly up to Cobalt's face in confusion before looking back to the captive creature* Oh my, it seems I've been absent much longer than I realized...! Hello, little one. *lowers her voice and smiles to the bat*

Bat-Wayne
*Peeps up at Cobalt, head twisting. That's Hunter, and he finds dark spots. He's all right.*
:l
*Twists his head back around to stare at Amara with his cool blue eyes. Another one of the huge people! Great. Just great. He near-huffs, tucking his head down to glare*

Try Poi Kent
Hello, Miss Amara! *Waves up at her, smiling.* His name is Wayne, and he's kind of probably really not enjoying all the attetion. xD

Chrystali
Amara: *chuckles softly* Is it now? Thank you, Kent. No, I imagine he's not too keen on being in the middle of everything. *gives the bat another kind smile* Hello, Wayne; I'm Amara. Welcome to the family. *looking to Kent again, she asked in a continually delicate voice so as not to upset the bat* Is he being fed well?

Ruriska
Hunter: Don’t be difficult Cobalt. Just hand the bat over, before I rip him out of your grasp. –the raccoon frowned in annoyance- He clearly doesn’t like your big spiky a**. –flicks his ears in Haevan’s direction in welcome, his tail a little less puffy with the wolf’s appearance. Ignores Amara, as usual-

Kamileunaire
Cobalt: Yes a bat, isn't he adorable? *he grins, and bristles at Hunter, his tail lashing as his stance tenses. He's ready to fight or make a run for it at a moment's notice.* I'd like to see you try and make me. I'm not hurting him at all, and you're talking about 'ripping' him away? That doesn't sound, in the least bit, safe...

Chrystali
Amara: *gives the raccoon a brief look of uncertainty before worriedly resting her attention on the xenomorph* Cobalt...? *her arms slide around one of his, not to hold him or restrain him, but more to hug him as she can't rightly do in his given position* Let's go to the bar, or...elsewhere. Wayne doesn't need to be in the middle of this, he's just a baby...

Ruriska
Hunter: -pinches the bridge of his nose- Oh, I could make you alright, but forget it. –mutters a curse, not willing to risk hurting Wayne just to piss Cobalt off. Conintues to ignore Amara as if she’s not even standing there-

Kamileunaire
Cobalt: *laughs, and reaches up to hang the little bat up where he was hanging from the ceiling, making sure those little feet grabbed on, to keep him from falling.* Pull that stick out of your a**, Hunter. *turns, taking Amara's suggestion to head up for the bar* That sounds good, Amara. I wouldn't want to piss off this nasty b*****d any more than I have.

Chrystali
Amara: *exhales softly as Cobalt puts Wayne up high, giving the bat one last glance before nodding, leaning a bit against her friend for a moment before separating and beginning to pick her way out of the room and towards the stairs, glancing to the C*cktails* Would you both like to go up as well--oh, excuse me.
Yorick: *smiles a little as he descends the stairs, nodding to Amara* Pardon me, miss. *gives Cobalt a quick glance, stiffening for only a moment before he relaxes a little and nods to him as well* Hello. Don't let me get in the way... *he hastily slid to the side of the stairs, tucking his tail and wings against his back mindfully*

Ruriska
Hunter: -snorts, plopping himself on the couch and resting his head on the back of it, eyes closing. His ears twitch slightly as he listens to the others, glad Cobalt is leaving... without the little bat-

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; *slowly eases off his seat and walks over to wear Hunter was and smiles roughly not quite reaching his eyes* Eet's been 'ah while *sits on the sofa arm...also totally left a treat out for Bat!Wayne to nibble on if he so desired*[/color

Ruriska
Hunter: -cracks one eye open to look at Haevan- Mmm. It almost feels like you've been avoiding me.

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; *drops his hat into his lap and lets out a long half sigh* Nye. Eet felt more like ye were ta be honest. *looks away brow knitting together* 'r perhaps mo'r like ya didn't want ta talk. *looks back at the other studying him reaching a paw out to move hair from Hunters face*

Ruriska
Hunter: -closes his eyes again, giving a soft grunt. His temper had been even worse lately and perhaps he didn’t realize he’d been keeping a distance because of it- Maybe I have. I’ve been restless.

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; *leans back and sighs giving a nod of understanding, or perhaps it was of agreement it would have been next to impossible to tell* 'ah have missed ye. 'n if possible, what has made ye..restless? *plops his hat back on and watches the other over the top of his knees*

Ruriska
Hunter: -How was it that even living in the same house he had been impossibly distant?- I don’t know... I just, feel irritable and need to get out of this place more often. It’s like an itch I can’t scratch.

Kamileunaire
Cobalt: Oh, someone call the waaahmbulance. :B

Kaitaia
Femi; Cobalt! *covers her mouth and her giggle*

Kamileunaire
Cobalt: Let me cry him a river rofl *winks at Femi*

Ruriska
Hunter: -leaps up, grabbing the closest object (which happens to be a chair) and tosses it at Cobalt- DDDD<

Kamileunaire
Cobalt: *quickly hops out of the way* 8| Hey. You're gonna break something. *flicks his tail* You didn't see me throwing chairs when you were getting buddy-buddy with Elda.

Sukkubus
Elda: *Peeks from the stairs while eating a fudgesicle, chin resting on an arm slung parallel across the railing.*

Ruriska
Hunter: Maybe because you’re too much of a spineless piece of crap. –grabs another chair-

Kaitaia
Femi; *not quite so amused now that chairs are being thrown* Hunter, you could hurt someone! Well... Someone you're not trying to hurt! sweatdrop

Kamileunaire
Cobalt: I try not to endanger the innocents around me when I take up arms. *hisses softly, eyeing him quietly* I was joking. Put it down!

Ruriska
Hunter: -tosses the chair roughly to the side- Damn it, you just piss me off so bad. Just looking at your smug a** face... argh.

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; Oi. *rolls off the sofa and moves back a step* Dun't mean ya throw crap 'ah't random *frowns and eyes Cobalt looking apologetic but not doing his usual 'defend all' attitude he'd had in time past* If sum 'un bothers ye go 'outside 'n take a breather. Special'ah a place as well x.o ...

Ruriska
Hunter: Shut up Haevan. He started the goddamn thing and I’ll throw whatever the ******** I want. –has his ears back and his tail fluffed up-

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; *eyes widen, and instead of staying quite narrows his eyes on the raging coon, ears laying back and tail bristles* Ye can kiss m'uh a** fer all 'ah care, dun't act like 'n a** ta me when 'ah always stuck by yer side even when 'ah shouldn't 'ah. Ye jack arse. *growls showing teeth and storms off/, and upstairs were the bar was located utterly pissed just the same*

Ruriska
Hunter: Where the hell do you think you’re going? Come back here damn it! –watches Haevan storm off upstairs and kicks the table over in his rage- Fine! Don’t come crawling back to me later!–stomps outside to disappear into the mountains for a few days-

Kaitaia
femi; .__.; *wrings her hands, trying to decide if she should follow Haevan...

Kamileunaire
Cobalt: c: *watches, and then prances over to Elda* Whatcha eatin'?

Kaitaia
Femi; *bites her lip and decides to slink after him after all*

*contuined into the next post  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:38 pm
The Aftermath

The results of Haevan telling Hunter off, and two good friends coming to the wolfs aid <3

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; >__> *stalks in from downstairs and half kicks a chair out of his way, and finds the first corner some ones not in to sulk/curl up having just blown up at Hunter and then some..also ending with his tail curled over his feet and forehead to knee muffling a frustrated snarl*

elfgurl1234
Seth: *was sitting in another corner with a book when the wolf stalked in* Haevan? *closes book and pads over to his friend* What's wrong?

Kamileunaire
Tip: *a** races over the iBar* 8U

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; *lifts his chin up and cringes realizing the weight of this whole stupid situation and lets out a long pained sigh* Hunter, if ye can 'magin why *shrugs and stares at his toe rubbing at it idly* Told 'em he es 'ah arse 'n then some. *muttered to his long time friend*..... 'ah apologize Tip *said as an after thought realizing he might have... accidentaly hurt someone unintentionally*

Kaitaia
Femi; *hesitantly steps into the bar, looking around worriedly for Haevan

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; *ears flick... recognizing the sound of his "sisters" footsteps and glances in her direction* In 'ear Femi. *goes back to staring at toes* ._.;

elfgurl1234
Seth: Ah, I see. *sits down next to the wolf Hyte* You alright? *is far more concerned for his friend than the irksome raccoon* *spots Femi and waves her over* Hello, Femi.

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; *fighting tears and angrily scrubs at his face* Aye. 'ah will be fine

Kaitaia
Femi; *hurries over to them and kneels in front of Haevan* Are you okay?

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; *laughs and gives up trying to fight it* Nye, 'ah feel like hell. *shakes his head and hugs his legs* 'n 'ah fool worse yet 'ah suppose. *stares at Seth and Femi alike without really looking*

Kaitaia
Femi; *frowns and reaches up to hug him, kissing his cheek* It'll be okay, love. I promise. Everything will work out.

elfgurl1234
Seth: *makes a mental note to kill Hunter as soon as they get home* Haevan, you're not a fool. Hunter is just an- well, he's Hunter. *checks his language in front of Femi* Regardless, I'm sure that things will get better. He's been a bit more... "temperamental" lately.

leon_a_darkangel
edit;; Haevan; *smiles sadly and hugs her back* May'beh. May'beh naught Femi. 'ah ain't gunna be the one ta apologize ta him first. *said more to himself* Oh 'n Seth..? *still holding onto Femi, crying granted* 'ah will get ye mine 'n ... well 'is rent to ya *half hearted painted on smile* Eh?... *eyes the cheetah and sighs* 'ah know eet's Hunter. 'ah just...*hiccups and shakes his head*
edit; BTW he totally just said he'd pay his and Hunters rent this month xD; due to crying he's hard to understand.. and trying to be practical about the bill

elfgurl1234
Seth: *shakes head* Don't worry about that, Haevan. I can take care of that for now. *clasps a paw on his shoulder comfortingly*

Kaitaia
Femi; *hugs him tighter, her heart aching for him* No maybes about it. Maybe things with Hunter won't work out, but something will. If you want you can come stay with me for a few days?

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; S..still. *nods at Seth still intending to pay his part regardless of what his friend said* Ye.. two 'lways 'r there fer me *most co-hesive thing he could come up with for the moment, slowly calming down save the shaking* 'm a cry baby now heh... *closes his eyes also minding his tounge out of sheer respect for Femi, before registering what she said* Ye.. dun't have ta do that..

elfgurl1234
Seth: *smiles faintly* There's nothing wrong with crying when you need to. *thoughtful for a moment* If you'd like I could set up an extra mattress in Noe's and my room for a little while. *and if worse came to worse he'd have no problem with kicking the raccoon out*

Kaitaia
Femi; I know I don't have to, silly. I want to. *nuzzles his cheek, smoothing his hair from his face* You're always welcome at my place, you should know that.

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; *finally smiles without looking so damn dejected* heh...no 'ah fence Seth, 'ah wouldn't want ta take 'ah way from ye 'n Noe *grins and gives Femi a little squeeze slowly sitting up a little more* 'ah.. think 'ah might stay with Femi fer 'ah day 'er two... when 'ah come back we'll figure eet out. *chews on his lower lip frowning lost in thought*

elfgurl1234
Seth: *nods* I understand. *smiles appreciatively at Femi, giving her a silent thanks* Feel free to come or go as often as needed.

Kaitaia
Femi; *nods to Seth and squeezes Haevan's hand* We'll make up the bed in the spare room for you. How about we go get some movies and have a movie night? <3

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; *smiles appricatevly at her warm kindness, she always had a knack at cheering him up* Aye... or 'ah can sleep on the sofa ye know lassie *tips his hat to her* 'ah won't bum long 'n 'all pay fer what 'ah eat. Hm..? *pauses recognizing the silent conversation but couldn't make sense of it so ignores it* 'ah will be home... just 'ah need a day 'r two. 'ah dun't need ta smell him on muh damn pillow *slowly stands up helping Femi to her feet, and offers a hand to Seth to head downstairs*

Kaitaia
Femi; *smiles* Don't worry about all that. Its fine. *hugs him tightly before following him down the stairs*

elfgurl1234
Seth: *gets up as well* I'll meet you guys again later. Have some business to attend to at the moment. *pads off*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:43 pm
Care for a hiding place?

Haevan gets on Wayne's good side, and Femi and wolf-face make a cake for Jun's birfday~ <3

Update; Cuz I couldn't resist xD;

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; ... *slowly comes down stairs in a much better mood granted still sad and lost in thought, however along with having a hold of Femi/sisters hand and still talking with Seth he at least wasn't actively ready to blow a fuse or nine* Eh...? *pauses at the last step leading into the Hyte main room*

Bat-Wayne
*With so many people coming into the room, Wayne is just looking for a way out. Flapping about, squeaking, and trying his best to get away before someone else comes up with the bright idea of grabbing him. He's headed for the stairs when he finds something blue and what the-!*

Kaitaia
Femi; *following Haevan down the stairs, and barely notices the little bat until its too late* Oh! Wayne!

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; Before the poor unsuspecting wolf could react (he'd only heard the soft almost inaudioable flutter of Wayne's powerful tiny wings) there was a giant...something in his face. Howling in dismay he raised his hands in defense of his face, crying indeed like a little girl who'd just been startled. Flailing, he reached for the obstruction and... much to his surprise it happened to be the same little bat he'd seen just the other night. "Haha.... 'ah knew eet all along" He glanced around sheepishly, his gaze returning to the small creature. "Ye startled me lad" Haevan smiled and gently itched at the bats ear in hopes of a peace treaty.

Bat-Wayne
*Wayne didn't enjoy crashing into the big thing's face, and liked even less when he was grabbed.*

D
*He gives a cheep of unhappiness, trying to struggle free. Enk!*

Haevan - HyTech
Haevan; *chuckles softly at the little bat and tsks at him* Ye dun't need ta struggle little 'un.'ah wont hurt ye none. *said in a lowered voice so not to startle the little guy further* Hmm.. ye won't hav' much luck hidd'ehn fer the know * said matter of factly, judging by Wayne's being afraid of anything that so much as moved towards him, and removes his hat and offers him a hiding spot* Femi.. do ye know were a towel or 'ah blanket es? *looks thoughtful* 'n 'ah pen 'n paper, 'n tacks?

Kaitaia
Femi; *frets, wringing her hands* Is he okay? Are you okay? Oh! I do hope you're both okay!

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; Aye, 'ah 'm fine Femi. *smiles reasuringly* 'n he just needs 'ah space 'ah he's own don't ye lad? *raises up on his tip toes to return him to the rafters and sets about his apprent new task of making him something* ~

*sets up off to one side a blanketed off "section" of the room, more or less a literal dark spot provided by the blanket being pinned up securely with a opening close to the wall to behave as a 'cave' and tacts up a 'Do not disturb, or else' sign in bolded letters, returning to Femi* Heh, even if he thinks eets dumb, 'ah tried *smiles*

Bat-Wayne
Wanye narrows his eyes at Haeven, and flops down onto his head with a peep. It's a useful perch, after all. He rests on his legs, looking somewhat awkward on his front ones, and eyes Femi. He's fine, and he's sure Haeven is too.

Kaitaia
Femi; *helps out with the cave as best as she could; she is rather short after all~* Here, let me make you both something... *pauses, looking up at Wayne* I'm afraid I still don't know what to make you though!

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; Heh glare all ye want.. 'ah have delt with worse *shakes his head* if ye wanna play nice, muh hat is always welcomed.. 'n ah shift cave *directs the little bats attention to the "Blanket Cave" *nods in approval to the little one enjoying his new perch* Eh? hmm... 'ah dunno Femi.. 'ah think... he's 'ah vampire bat..or 'ah fruit bat? *looks confused* @-@

Ruriska
I wonder what Hunter is doing noooow....

Hunter: -is in the forest somewhere, swearing loudly and running river water into a few scrapes and bruises that stupid ******** head cheetah gave him- D<

Bat-Wayne
Wayne doesn't bite, surprisingly, just shifts on the perch. It's warm and he's happy, and thankfully not hungry or Haevan would have a rather quick answer to his question. He settles down on his rear legs, peeping from time to time. Still slightly scolding, though the blame for their collision is partially his own...

Such a contrary little beast.

Kuuro Kitten
Noe: *Seth vs. Hunter senses are tingling* Oh great... rolleyes

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; >o> *still has no idea what the little guy...was but doesn't push it and itches at the back of his head sheepishly* 'ah apologize fer the run in lad *inclines his head, going so far as to plop his hat back on his head* Mind yer flight *drifts to the edge of the kitchen to see if he can help Femi trying to keep his mind off a certain Raccoon having no idea about Seth's 'activities' since there parting upstairs* o3o

Bat-Wayne
Wayne peeps again, squirming under the bill of Haevan's hat. This is a good tactical spot. He's mostly hidden, and can observe. He is now nothing but a pair of cool blue eyes in the darkness.

A very cozy, warm pair of blue eyes in a soft spot. This is acceptable.

Kaitaia
Femi; *sighs a bit and takes Haevan's hand* Lets go make a cake for Jun.

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; *laughs softly, highly amused considering he'd only put his hat back on more to be funny then anything else* 'ah assume ye approve since ya haven't moved ta leave eh? *rolls his eyes up to try and see the little pair of blue eyes, but finds his own blue hairs in the way* Works fer me. *folds his arms across his chest and rests against the door way, waving to Noe, and noding to Eli whom he knew more on passing* Hm? *accepts her hand after unfolding hisi arms and moves with her into the kitchen* ''ah dun't see why not~ :3 .... 'ah suppose we'll get the movies 'ah bit later *smiles at Femi*

Kaitaia
Femi; *leads Haevan and Wayne by extension into the kitchen, getting things out to make Jun a cake*

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; *helps her gather materials humming a little tune trying to busy his mind...has a feeling Wayne is either a sleep or pleasantly snugglie...meaning sleep would be a later factor* Hmm... 'ah wunder *makes a mess looking for frosting*

Kaitaia
Femi; *smiles and watches Haevan* You're so silly.

Kaitaia
Femi; *eyes widen a bit as she looks cross eyed at her nose* Haevan! Why did you do that?!

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; :'B *puts the poor unsespecting eggs down for now and opens up the flower, making it poof out* Oi D< *coughs some trying to be for srs here and keeps having mishaps*

Kaitaia
Femi; *laughs, amused* oh, haevan. *shakes her head and goes to get the cake pan out and ready, turning the oven on too*

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; Aye? :B *smiles sheepishly and measures out to the best of his ability the flour, baking soda and other what not ingredients...sure making a mess but it was the thought that counted* Oh... *pauses after a moment and looks down* 'ah know...'ah said it earler but.. *eyes her as she moves back this way* thank ye, 'ah know eet can't be 'n fun ta worry about my silly arse 'all 'ah time but... ye always stuck by me, like Seth did. *inclines his head to her in thanks*

Kaitaia
Femi; *waves her hand dismissively* Don't worry about it, Haevan. I care about you, and I want you to be happy. *smiles and moves over to help him with the cake*

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; Aye, ye may care but eet's worth sayin'. *says quitely as he mixes various things together, making a separate bowel for the wet ingredients totally following directions or else he'd have been liable to make something...cake like or worse* Eh? what 'n then 'ah mix 'em? * scratches at his temple*

Kaitaia
Femi; *nods* Mhmm~ Just mix them all together then put the batter in the pan. <3

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; Aye... *ho hums and throws it together...and much to both there relief the end product was soon a semi fuctional...and surpsingly edible cake that was soon decorated with the frosting and wishes of Happy Birthday (the ! ended up looking like a blobish line barely reconizable as much beyond a frosting blob) but the effort none the less was there*

With that done, and Femi about to leave the wolf carefully removed little Wayne, promising him next time he saw him ...and if he was still small enough his hat was open to the little fellow. The evening said and done... what was next?

The world may never know.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:09 pm
So... [PM RP]
11/17/09 - ?

Shortly after Haevan and Hunter fought, more the after math of Haevan trying to get on with things regardless of what happens with him and Hunter.

Quote:
*starts out with random conversation we're having about our Hytes*

Leon: xDD he's got a knack for being childish without being weird about it <3

Elf: It's hilarious and awesome, lol. And he's probably one of the few Hytes that Seth is most relaxed around. =P And by "relaxed" I mean not always being 100% polite and proper. xd *bricked*

Leon: xDD Cuz he's not polite and propper to save his life *shot at* <33

Seth: No lie there. cool *joking*

Haevan; DD< *sneakily sneaks up behind Seth and gives his buds tail a light yank*

Seth: Ack! *turns and grabbed the hat off of his friend's head with a triumphant smirk* Two can play at that game, Pup.

Haevan; B< *arawarars at Seth and makes grabbie hands for his hat* 'ah aint never givin' in

Seth: *grins* And neither am I. *sprints off with hat*

Haevan; DDD< *whine charge* Ye be nice ta tha hat.. >>;; 'ah aint thy only un who likes eet now *laughs*

Seth: *was about to retort back but stops, looks at the hat, then tosses it back to the wolf* Here ya go. >_<

Haevan; ....DD; *feels bad now and scoots closer to whinie face and paws at*?

Seth: *quirks a brow* I was kidding. *chuckles and noogies the wolf*

Haevan; >: *swats and dances out of the way of the noogie-age* 'ah see how eet is *makes a face at* :B

Seth: *smirks* Do you?

Haevan; Aye *nods grimly sticking his tongue out at the other*

Seth: *rolls eyes* So what have you been up to lately anyway?

Haevan; *goes a bit quite and frowns* 'ah... admit naught much Seth. *bites his lower lip* Sad more 'n 'ah like ta think 'ah bout. Guess eet was leadin' up to lass nigh' *sighs ears laying back slightly*

Seth: *frowns* You know you can always feel free to come talk to me at any time, right? No need to keep to yourself so much.

Haevan; *peers out from under his hat that had returned to the top of his head, a strange distant look that seemed out of place on the wolfs face* 'ah know. Why would 'ah dump on ye when eet was just.. 'ah trai'n wreck *eyes his necklace and frowns taking it off for now*

Seth: Cause we're friends, Haevan. That's what friends are for, right? *faint smile*

Haevan; *smiles at that and gives the other a considering look* Aye, we 'r friends Seth. 'ah guess next time.. *laughs* Oi, ho' 'bout when 'ah have a problem *does not..want a repeat of what happened hence correcting himself* 'ah will talk ta ye. *sighs*

Seth: *nods* I'll be holding you to that. *punches him lightly in the arm* So, having fun over at Femi's?

Haevan; *feigns injury and pouts* Hm? Aye. 'ah intend ta come back... but dun't be surprised if 'ah crash on the sofa... 'r Hunter does :/ 'ah dun't think we got 'ah spare bedroom? *tilts his head as if thinking and shrugs not worrying about it for the now* Hm? Eet was nice, 'ah got ta do sum thinkin' *lightly pushes the other, or more like moves him back a step or two* How 'bout ye? Wha' made ye leave suddenly last nigh?

Seth: Oh, that? Just had some business to attend to is all. ^_^; *business which involved beating up a certain raccoon and getting quite beat up himself* In any case though, I'm under the impression that Hunter may not be around the apartment for a while. He didn't return home last night after we- um, left the shop.

Haevan; *eyes his friend suspiciously as if he could tell there was more to it then that* Mm.. 'ah migh' come home tonigh' then... *thinks he can see a few bruises on Seth but can't prove anything so doesn't push it* Guess thy worse tha' could 'appen is if Hunter came in 'ah fit *tail flicks*

Seth: *flicks his own tail* Hunter can always be dealt with if necessary, so don't worry about that. If you feel the need to stay away a bit longer though then follow your instincts. No need to rush anything.

Haevan; *gives him a look, as if "dealing' with Hunter really did mean more then empty words* Aye, 'ah suppose so. *shrugs trying to change the subject* How 'ave things been with ye? *smiles faintly*

Seth: *chuckle slightly* Things have been alright. Fairly uneventful for the most part. Although I did get roped into some babysitting recently. >.>;

Haevan; *gives him a 'huh wut' look* 'ah know thy ain't yers.... so how did ye manage that *chuckles bemused*

Seth: Well... ^_^; A while back- before the move- Mena found me at Hytech and we had a little "chat" about things for a while. In any case though, at the end of the conversation she told me of her future plans to adopt Phoebe and asked if I wouldn't mind helping to baby sit sometime. So, I of course said yes. *shrugs lightly* It was an interesting experience to say the least.

Haevan; *tries to follow along, knowing only some fellow Hytes by reference or by relation due to knowing one or another* Ahh, well 'ah suppose fer when ye 'n Noe have little 'uns *smiles and laughs softly* Nye, that ees 'ah good thin ta have experience fer 'ah suppose.

Seth: *chuckles* Yeah, experience, let's go with that... *wonders vaguely if he and Noe will ever get as far as having children* *realizes he's spacing and shakes himself out of it* Next time though perhaps I'll drag you along with me. Need someone else nonmagical around to balance things out. xd

Haevan; *shows off one of his normal half sheepish half all wolf grin* 'ah guesss 'ah could do tha' *rolls eyes and pffts, trying to not laugh* hm.. 'ah should go fer 'ah run *rubs at the back of his neck*

Seth: Don't suppose you'd wanna make that a race? cool *is forgetting the fact that he's a bit sore still*

Haevan; *laughs* 'ah dun't see why naught.. *gives the others shoulder a light punch* see 'ow can last eh? *wraps up his Ipod and puts it in his pants pocket*

Seth: Ah! *flinches at the shoulder punch, suddenly reminded of his injuries. Tries to brush off the reaction casually with a cough* Heh, yeah. I'll make sure to go slower so as not to leave you in the dust then. ^_^;

Haevan; *eyes widen, more than certain he hadn't socked the other male and finds himself concerned* What.. happened to ye? *takes a step closer as if to prod/examine the injury worried for the other* x__o?

Seth: Ah, it's nothing, really. ^_^; Just, um, had a small fall on the way home last night is all. *lame excuse considering how agile the feline was*

Haevan; *doesn't believe a word of it* Uh huh.... ye 'r a bad liar Seth. *shakes his head* but 'ah won't push ye, ye would tell me if ya though' 'ah should know 'ah suppose

Seth: *scratches the back of his head guiltily* Sorry, Haevan. *feels bad having lied to him but... isn't sure that telling him about the fight would make anything better* So, where are we racing to? =)

Haevan; *would feel worse that his friend had to come to his defense cuz he didn't do it himself when he should have* Hmm.. *looks around* see tha' tree? *gestures to a small point in the distance*

*in progress*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:20 pm
The Cross Roads;

"I'll meet you there. To what end neither of us know. Say a pray for our souls, theres no telling what lies in store."

Haevan seems to have finally done some growing, in that he realizes he can't always do everything for everyone.
Especially Hunter.
Love is a funny little thing in what it does to people. Haevan reaches a conclusion; He'll always love Hunter, the question is will they stay together. They have long since parted ways following this conversation however.

Kamileunaire
Cobalt: *lounges about, licking on a popsicle* |:B

Ruriska
-watches Cobalt- 8D

Kamileunaire
Cobalt: *watches Ruri* Where is bandit boy, eh? I'm surprised I don't have an arrow in my back yet. *chuckles*

Ruriska
He’s... gone. >.>;

I presume he won’t be back for a while either.

83 So you’re safe... for now.

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; *ducks into the shop and catches the 'He's gone' and mutters figures, before scooting over to a chair to plop into*

Kamileunaire
Cobalt: *grins, and then laughs aloud, rather pleased over the revelation* I see, I see. What a shame he can be angered so easily.

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; *nods to Cobalt* Aye, 'n when he comes back..'ah bet ye 'e'll act as if he didn' do 'ah thing wrong .__. *ears are currently laid back and sighs*

Ruriska
-shrugs- Dear Hunter has always had a very short fuse. :3 Though he has been worse recently.

He raided my pantry, grabbed some supplies and was off. He doesn’t tell me anything anymore. :< But I figure he’ll be up in the mountains fighting bears or something.

You seem happy about it though. surprised

-pets Haevan’s shoulder-

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; *tail flick and paws lightly at Ruri by no means mad at her for a certain coons actions* ... <3

Ruriska
-scratches behind Haevan’s ears- I should have been more firm with him when he was a youngster. Maybe with a little discipline he wouldn’t have grown up so.... difficult. –loves her big lug anyway- <3

Kaitaia
*loves on Noah and chucks a PM his way*

Femi; Oh, I hope he'll be alright up in the mountains by himself..

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; *laughs recalling Hunter as a little ball of pissy fluff* Aye, 'n 'ah should'ah probally told 'em ta grow 'ah pair more time 'un once *ears slowly perk back up enjoying the sritchings* 'ah guess eet remains ta be seen..but so ye know, unless 'e says eet first 'ah aint runnin' back ta him the second he's back *shrugs with a sigh* Hm...? Aye Femi, he can take care 'ah himself *smiles faintly*

Dx He's grown upppp...or maybe doesn't want to get hurt anymore >>;

Ruriska
I know. :< And I’m worried his arrogance will get in the way of any sort of apology. He’s not the type of guy to keep up a relationship if he feels its too much work. Nor is he very thoughtful of others feelings.

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; *sighs with a sort of half smile* 'ah know tha' Ruri. eet's kind'ah why 'ah forgave 'im more 'n 'ah should. He's 'n idiot... 'n tempermenta'l.. but 'ah suppose after 'ah nuff times..'ah got burn'd ta much. Hunter can be 'ah friend.. but like 'ah said.

Ruriska
Hunter has never truly intentionally hurt you. The first time he broke your heart was simply because he didn’t know how you felt... and he thought Kaede’s fish butt was cute.

Whatever you decide, I know it’ll be the right choice. As long as you’re happy Haevan. <3 –kisses his cheek-

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; *gives her a hug and flushes from her well wishes* 'ah know he ain't tried lassie. 'ah need ta actually... talk with 'em. 'ah can't be 'ah mediator fer the rest 'ah ever. *smiles and shakes his head* If he's an arse 'ah bout eet when we meet, so be eet blah blah blah. *shrugs and tugs his hat off and plops it on Ruri's head for now*

Chrystali
*slips in to hug on Haevan, 'cause she adores the wolf so~*

Amara: *gives the unfamiliar Hyte a hug as well*

...you don't know Haevan. o3o

Amara: I don't have to know someone to give them a hug and support. Be well, friend. *gives the wolf another squeeze before bounding up the stairs*

...*scratches her head*...sorry 'bout that, I really have no control over her.

Ruriska
-tips the hat at a rakish angle- X3

Amara is such a sweetheart. >3> <3

Maybe you just need to learn that you don’t need to be a mediator. Just let him do what he does, make his own mistakes... he doesn’t need somebody there trying to smooth out the messes he makes.

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; Oi... *is being smothered in love but doesn't mind* Thank ye Chrys.. hmm? *is also mooshed by an unfamilar Hyte and gives her a hug back before she flees, waving in greeting as well* Aye, eet's fine 'n well. Ye dun't have ta know sum un ta care *smiles at Amara making a note to actually talk to her again next time she's around* Thank ye both really... guess 'ah hug was needed *rubs at his cheek idly and covers it by clearing his throat*

*also eyes Ruri amused at the hat tipping he usually did for himself* Aye, 'ah 'm learnin' that a bit late 'n the game love. *leans back in his chair tipping the front legs up* 'ah got angry, 'n normally... Ye never would'ah known. *inclines his head to her thoughtfully and reaches out to adjust the hat nearly covering her eyes*

Ruriska
-chuckles as the hat tips down to cover her eyes-

Love just sucks sometimes; and then sometimes it just doesn’t work out. I know Hunter will still protect you and care for you, no matter what your choice... he just doesn’t show it very well.

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; 'ah likely would care fer the idiot even if 'ah weren't with 'em *rests his chin into his palm* eets both the way 'ah am... 'n really *pauses and frowns* 'ah guess eets really complicated. Anger issues 'r naught, he needs ta learn when ta walk away, 'n when eets ok *shrugs* We will see aye? *gives her side a poke with his free paw*

>: <3 thats better then turning tale and running at least...or doing what he use to do and pretending like nothing bothers him >>;

Ruriska
He needs to learn a lot of things. But we shall indeed see. <3 –cuddles- Now, let’s make smoothies!

leon_a_darkangel
Haevan; *grins at the suggestion, and lightly pats Ruri when she snugs him* Aye, 'n booze ta boot *gets up stretching*

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:45 pm
Space saver for gathering break up rp later blah blah  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:50 pm
*No Title Yet* [PM RP]
12/24/09 - ?

Quote:
If only days like those could be forever. In reality, it wasn't easy being alone. Not that he was every really alone granted. He had friends, and still did the things he liked it was..just odd being without some one. Then again he'd promised himself he'd never be one of those 'I need some one' sort. Things with Hunter had ended rocky, but they still got along well enough. The wolf still wondered if it was for the best despite knowing the truth. It was natural.

There'd been several days he stayed with Femi.. but with her having little ones he felt like he was imposing. Instead he'd come back to were he lived with his 2 other room mates, and resumed best he could. Gazing out there apartment window, it was on one of those days when his mind was far away that he watched the snow fall. Alright maybe it was time to get off his a** and go do something...heh beside video games. Grabbing his scarf he moved to head out the door.

Just as Haevan had been about to leave, the door to the apartment opened and a snow-covered cheetah made his way inside. Work had called him in for the early shift that day and he was just now returning. "Ah, hello, Haevan," he greeted with a smile as he started to remove his coat. "Going out for a bit? Don't think that scarf will cover it." Truth be told, Seth wasn't overly fond of the snow thus far. It was wet like rain only it was much much colder. Not a nice mix for the African feline. Still, at least it was nice to look at.

For the white wolf, snow was a natural part of life. He liked it, and from time just for going romping in. Tilting his head he eye'd the outside brow wrinkling together. "Aye 'ah suppose so." He ducked into his room, fishing out a pair of shoes and a light coat. Unlike the African feline, he came from a sturdier colder breed. It was usually intense heat that made him uncomfortable.
As for work, he'd pulled a morning shift when one of his co-workers had been deathly ill. If all went well, the rest of his Christmas Eve would be without working. He paused half way towards the door. "Ye 'alright?" he titled his head at the other.

Seth had been in the middle of trying to dry off his fur with a towel when Haevan paused to speak to him. He blinked in surprise at the question for a second but then smiled and chuckled. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just slightly wet from melting snow is all. How are you doing?" Even though they lived in the same apartment, it seemed like they hardly were ever free at the same time.

The wolf gave the other a considering look as if weighing his words for truth. "Ye just seemed absent minded." He replied with a small smile. It was true, they may have lived together but between himself, Seth and Noe? They were all on different schedules be it for school, work or a combination there of. Since..Hunter moved out, Haevan usually stayed out until late, or hung around the bedroom for whatever reason, or was off to work. In what free time he did have it went to studying. Fishing for a scarf he plunked his rear against a near by chair, choosing to chat for now. "Fine...'ah suppose." He replied hesitantly. "Debatin' what ta do." He admitted chin plopping into his palm. It was a loaded statement, it could mean a number of things not that he was really in a bad mood. The smile on the wolf's face said otherwise.

"I did?" the cheetah Hyte remarked in mild confusion. However, he quickly shrugged it off and chose to sit down on the couch. Who knows, perhaps he had been a bit out of it without realizing it. "Debating, eh? Well, what options were you contesting in your mind?" Seth asked with a faint smile. He was certainly concerned for his friend, but as far as he could tell the wolf seemed to be coping quite well. "Ah, Merry Christmas Eve, by the way. ^_^"

*in progress*  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:57 pm
Guilt Cookies Taste the Sweetest!

A prp in which Haevan comes home and meets Eli; the newest apartment resident. Oh, and did I mention cookies? And finding Noe business? Right. Read on.
Linkage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:00 pm
[PM RP] Good Friends Indeed
1/19/10 - ?

In which Haevan promises to do all he can for his long time friend, even if that means traversing to some unknown world in search of Noe.

Quote:
Seth was currently in his room, staring blankly at the ceiling from where he was lying on the bed. He had already finished his shift at work for the day, as well as his usual fruitless search for Noe. There were no new scents around the warehouse or the city, no matter how often he looked. Even in their room her scent was beginning to fade, and it was absolutely killing him inside. While he normally might have been reading or listening to music, he now chose to do neither, instead simply staring and planning. Mapping out situations and ideas in his mind.

Haevan could sense his friends broken heart. It didn't take a genious, or require a special anything. He could see it when ever he passed by the cheetah. The look was haunted. Something the wolf found hard to swallow, especially when there was little he could do on his own for Seth. However, soon as it was Seth's nature he would go looking for Noe again. And likely Hunter and Eli whom the wolf had become aquainted with in recent days would look anew. The wolf had resolved to do what he could for his long time best friend, regardless of the price to pay. Noe was a friend just as well. Her absence left the apartment even more empty then when Hunter had left for different reasons.

Padding down the distance to his friends room, the wolf's paw rapt on the solid wood, his head tipped downwards as he waited for some sort of response.

Seth's ears twitched slightly at the soft sound of knocking on the door; a brief and light sniff told him it was Haevan standing on the other side. "Come in," he called, pushing himself up into a sitting position and looking toward the door. He hadn't really talked that much to the other lately, for which he felt slightly guilty. It wasn't that he was trying to avoid him or anything of that sort, he just hadn't exactly been in a very talkative mood for obvious reasons.

*in progress*  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:37 pm
The Hunt Begins
The search for Noe heightens. Haevan joins Seth, Kamiko, Hunter and Eli in a world bending trip to another realm in order to bring her back home. A work in progress.
Linkage

HyTech: HYTE Directory | Certificate Threads/RP Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces