Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Taline Manor Vampire Coven Original RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3115 3116 3117 3118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having Fun Yet?
More than ever!
55%
 55%  [ 169 ]
We moved?
14%
 14%  [ 44 ]
Not yet
29%
 29%  [ 90 ]
Total Votes : 303

selenia50150
Crew

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:18 pm
Aeris sighed hearing him murmur . I smiled an nodded in answer to his question.i saw the smile spread across his lips. "Are you sure? "I could help but be alittle doubtful biting my lower lip I smiled hearing him ."you can't I don't who my father is .all I have of him is a name an picture .I never knew him like I knew uncle shadow. "I took out the picture of him an my mother sitting here on the same fountain. they looked so happy together "this is him.my father Luther " i sighed an shook my head listinging to him" an my mother she's gone off into deep sleep. "i nodded listing to him"well, plus Rose an Marcus hell even Alex. Rose is off in another realm, Marcus is too busy with own family an the manor. an alex is busy with his own life ." Aeris sighed "an your sister is really around me enough. an i just want to start our own life ." Aeris stood up an held raven close " i love you too" kissing him back  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:30 pm
Raven blinked as she listed off her family members "heh looks like every ones go off on there own.ah well at least there happy" he said smiling wrapping his arms around her he whsipered in her hair "then marry me at this point were the only ones left who yet to move on with our lives its not fair to yo that i keep making you wait.If you want we can move to Italy with my sister and rebuild or stay here really its up to you after all i already have what i want." raven said holding her tight  

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

magado1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:17 pm
Alex smiled at the ruffling of his hair and the kind words. "don't ever let anyone tell you that you arent a kind soul." It had seemed such a long time since someone had tried to cheer him up. actually it had been a long time since anyone had said much of anything to him, of coarse there was plenty that had happened since he was brought back. However this was not what he was here to speak of, there was something much more important. The entire reason he even said anything about Rainick in the first place.

He Sighed and walked over to a window, looking out the back of the manor and watching for a moment. "There is something you need to know, the real reason i even mentioned a thing about Rainick to you. Now i don't want you misinterpreting this, Rainick seems sincere in most everything he says, his actions as well. If he has said it than i most certainly believe that he believes it." He turned around facing Lauren once more. "The king of hell has no brother, nor a mother or father. He has only spawn created of himself and his own power. Whatever Rainick is, he is no brother of the king of hell, if the king of hell truly resides within him then the only entertain-able thought is that they are one and the same." He rubbed the side of his neck with his hand for a moment. "I can not know what this means for Rainick, but if this is the case i do know it means trouble for everyone in one way or another."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:05 pm
Lauren chuckled at his comment, "I doubt anyone sees me as a kind soul." Watching him walk away from her she drank from her bottle ignoring halco and dusk since she had no need to talk to them. Just now realizing it she didn't even care about their relationship anymore and smirked thinking that was a such a wonderful thing.

Focusing back on Alex when he began speaking again. Raising an eyebrow wondering what he had to say about Rainick so she sat down and brought her bottles next to her and listened. She frowned not understanding what he was talking about for a minute but then it hit her. She froze with her hand on the bottle, "he wouldn't harm anyone." She then drank her bottle quickly, "He's taken care of almost everyone in the manor he's the damn doctor." She rubbed the bridge of her nose feeling a headache forming. "I don't really think he will change," she paused, "too much." She looked down hoping that she was right he seemed almost nicer then usual just a few minutes ago. She couldn't believe it was such a short time already.

Adrian, Blade, Luna, Le and John, Tristan, Lauren, Sarina Christopher, Isabelle

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eclipse of the Twilight

Romantic Reveler

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:47 pm
Zander gave a soft nod, feeling his gaze fall to their entwined hands as John pulled him along, only to be pulled back to reality a moment later at the others question. "Hmn?" he perked up, a little startled before he realized the other had asked a question. Looking away bashfully Zander shrugged slightly "Nothing specific really... I ordered a few books a while back, and it's always nice to get a look somewhere else than the library at the manor..." he cheeks flared a little, while it was the truth his reason for searching in town mostly had to do with his inability to focus much in the library anymore... hell he couldn't much look at shadow's desk anymore without blushing.

Damian couldn't hold back an approving growl as Le bore her neck to him, really it was a surprise Damian had even an ounce of control around her, but that final ounce was slipping, giving way to possessive desire for the woman he loved. Licking his lips appreciatively Damian slid a hand from her hip, around to the small of her back, pulling her closer as he sank his fangs into her neck, ultimately deciding it was time for the show to go on...[time skip]

Dani offered but a slight, playful smirk as she felt Adrian drag a finger along her side sending shivers of delight up her spine as she refused to look away from his eyes even when the faintest of pink hues dusted the pale succubus' cheeks. "Indeed it does" she agreed in a nonchalant manner. Making no move to stop his playful tug on her towel Dani smiled slightly, a playful glint in her golden eyes "It does make it easier..." she trailed off, letting her fingertips run along his hip before heading south, down his thigh inching closer... until she stepped away all together "But it doesn't mean I'll make it easy for you" she chirped before dashing out of the bathroom

Dusk only laughed softly "Terribly lame" she agreed shaking her head a little "And you, by all means are old" she jabbed playfully only for everything to come to a halt before the kitchen. Biting her tongue she doubted there was much of anything she could say to make the situation better, so she didn't say anything, instead she moved taking one of halco's clenched fists between her own, moving to uncurl his fingers and give the appendage a reassuring squeeze, telling him she was there for him  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:17 pm
Alex Smiled "and that's just it though isn't it. I don't believe he would harm a hair on even a single person residing in this manor. He is indeed a good man...but becoming a demon, like i did....it does things to you and i know he was part demon long before i even existed and he seems to have dealt with it wonderfully. but this is something different all together, this isnt just his essence or physical being changing, the king of hell is an entity of his own, with his own mind and memories and experiences, all of the things that make a person become who they are." He walked over to a chair and sat down. "if i had a perfect copy clone that grew up in a different place with different experiences and memories, it isn't me because he has his own life that makes him his own person. But if suddenly we merged and became one being with both sets of memories and experiences what would we be? which person would i be? would i be a being entirely different? i don't know...i just thought you should hear this simply because i want you to have some idea of the different possibilities." he sighed then spoke up quickly again "but don't only expect what i have said, these are just musings, my idea on what could happen, there are so many possibilities i may not have even considered, there is no reason i should be right or wrong."

Halco sighed to himself listening to Alex continue on partially about himself and Rainick. When Dusk grasped his hand in hers he looked at her with a lightened expression. "thank you Dusk i-"

A purple flame began to burn in the main entrance room, it burned higher and higher up to 7 feet high and only began to fade away after a figure walked out of it, a very familiar figure, and who else chooses an entrance like this. Asmodeus walked toward the door to the dinning room looking at dusk and Halco. "don't bother moving, i'm not here for you. infact i demand you dont move an inch." His eyes flashed through several different colors as he walked before they returned to there normal royal purple. Halco found himself incapable of moving his body. "It will pass when i leave the room, should you enter a room i am in it will begin again even without action from me." he passed right by the two of them and the doors to the dinning room seemed to Bash open on there own with another flash of color in Asmodeus's eyes.

Alex saw Asmodeus make his entrance into the room and could already tell exactly what he wanted. He jumped from his seat and stood directly between Lauren and Asmodeus. "don't even think about it you b*****d, you cant use her just to get to him. She is an outside party, unaffiliated with Hell or it's Opposing Factions. There are laws that you are breaking right now. This manor is a haven of peace and tranquility on earth in the material plane, just being here on behalf of Hell committing a violent act is outlawed in itself."

Asmodeus Laughed "Child i know the laws, i helped create them. don't get in my way." his eyes flashed colors once more and then darted to the left. Suddenly Alex flung off into the wall hitting it hard and falling to the ground.  

magado1

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:12 pm
John smiled and dragged him along to the bookstore. "Well we can get as much as we want for now then come back to get more." He then got an excited idea of making one of their rooms into their own library.

Le gasped when feeling his fangs sink in then her eyes drifted close falling into the feeling. She moved one hand to the back of his neck urging him on. {time skip}

Adrian smiled seeing her cheeks become rosy. Once she had turned around her towel had came undone and he chased after her. He threw his towel to the side as well just to make it fare. He took his time though since he doubted she would run outside especially since they both had just gotten clean.

Lauren could feel her strength coming much faster now but she figured her powers wouldn't be much use till tomorrow. Listening to Alex she nodded her head in understanding once he sat down she did the same and sat across from him. She tucked her legs under her while she finished her last bottle of blood. Nibbling on her bottom lip she wondered what would happen to him. Would he be able to stay the same as he always was or would he be entirely different. Secretly she was worried but outward she seemed calmed taking all the information he was giving her. Leaning back she tossed her bottle with the other empty bottles then felt something wrong. Placing her feet on the floor she leaned back in her chair to see what it was. A chill then went up her back and she knew something was off. Turning to look at Alex to see if maybe he had noticed it. Hearing voices outside instincts told her to get up. She stood up and the doors were blasted open making her take a few steps back. Frowning since Asmodeus was back so soon she was a little annoyed but she wasn't worried about herself just Alex. Looking around from something she could use as a weapon but didn't see anything. She had her hands to her side prepared to powers even if it would drain the energy she just gained back. Surprised when Alex stood in front of her her, "What-" Cut off by Alex she realized that Asmodeus was there for her. She watched Asmodeus behind Alex till he was thrown to the side. Reaching out to Alex she stopped then stood straight and looked at Asmodeus. Tilting her head up like the royal she used to be and gave a challenging look. "What do you want?" She wasn't going to run since he would most likely run after her and destroy the house even possibly attack people that got near them. Crossing her arms over her chest she waited patiently for him to do what ever he was going to do.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:04 pm
Asmodeus Chuckled at the girl "Brave girl, proud, well bred...royalty perhaps? no matter, this does not change the objective." he continued his approach until he was mere feet from Lauren. "hmm i see why he favors you, i dont understand why, but i see it. and i suppose seeing as he is not already here, the only way to bring him is to destroy what he cares about. sadly...for you, that happens to be-"

He was cut off by a small floating black marble that seemed to grow out of thin air in-front of Asmodeus's line of sight between him and Lauren. It grew larger, and larger, and continued to grow and take on a humanoid shape, from there it seemed the black shape of clothes and hair, a face, and last it took on colors. Rainick stood face to face with Asmodeus, meeting gazes with the demon prince. "Leave" The ever familiar voice of Rainick could be heard unchanged by any demon hybridization. He turned around to Lauren, not bothering to care about Asmodeus, obviously he felt as if Asmodeus wasn't a threat to him...but the real question is why, how. "Are you hurt"

Asmodeus Smiled "only you could manage that kind of dimensional travel, you actually entered the void space between the planes...ofcoarse, yes that space is shortest between this one and the ethereal plane." he sighed "Nevermind that Father please, i have played along with these delusions as long as i can, i have done everything in my power to restore your mind. there's nothing else i can do. i do not enjoy torturing you like this, even if this isn't the real you"

Rainick turned his head to Asmodeus for just a moment in confusion. "well now the doctor in me urges me to ask you if 'you' are hurt...mentally i mean:" he just waved it off for the moment looking back to Lauren.

Alex looked up to see Rainick had returned, as groggy as he was from being slammed around that seemed to put him at ease for some reason. And of-coarse now that he was no longer required to be responsible at the moment his more playful side surfaced. raising a hand in the air from his slump on the ground he waved "yeah...me, im hurt...although you may want to check on the wall first, i remember that the wall was hit with me. i bet it's not doing so well."  

magado1

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:41 pm
Lauren just stared at Asmodeus while he spoke to her. Raising an eyebrow though when he spoke of Rainick favoring her. She had no clue why or when it even started happening but she wasn't going to say anything. Feeling her hairs stand on end since she was about to throw an attack at him but was startled when I little orb formed between the two. Confused for a moment she soon found it a opportunity to charge her attack. Watching it and Asmodeus she soon began to see a shape which she knew very well. Rainick? She felt her heart flutter excited to see him but knew he shouldn't be here. When he turned to fully face her she smiled and took a step toward him. "I'm alright," she was a few inches away from him before she heard Alex and snapped out of what she was thinking. She turned her head to look at Alex while a tint of blush was on her cheeks. "Um he might need some healing." She then turned her head to look back at Rainick and tried not to fidget and mess with her hair.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:57 pm
User Image
Asmodeus sighed trying almost desperately to find the magic words that would bring his father back to him, or perhaps was this a ruse, possibly his mastery of deception showing itself. He didnt seem anything like how he had previously shown himself to be. "Father....Brother Beelzebub has perished. Hell is under siege and you know we cant use our battery as long as it is off Realm. there is still time to fix all of this. Ba'al can be brought back he has only been dead a day, you know as well as i it would take more time for the battery to absorb him. and if you return to hell then we could use the battery and expel the invading forces with ease." he bit his lip seemingly not knowing what else to do.

Rainick smiled when Lauren claimed she was ok "good, you better be, getting here wasn't easy." he chuckled he then looked over to Alex for a moment before Asmodeus started in on his monologue. his head snapped around to Asmodeus. "Ba'al....has.....no." he reached for his head with one hand "why did i....i don't care...but i do." he looked at Lauren quickly now having realized what is happening. "Lauren im sorry, i have cared for you for a long time now, but i have either been to distracted or to stupid to allow myself to act on it or even show it..this may very well be my last chance to say this....i do believe that i love you" he smiled a moment before grabbing at his head with both hands. "Lauren you deserved so much better than me, i cant even seem to give you a proper goobd-" at that moment the man that stood grasping his head seemed to shatter with a burst of visually impairing light and he was just simply gone, and as the light faded and eyes began to readjust a new man stood before everyone where Rainick had stood, or rather he seemed closer to a teenager than a man at least in height compared to Rainick he wasn't very tall at all.  

magado1

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:35 pm
Lauren smiled at his humor but soon her eyes widened. "Rainick?" She frowned and listened to him and was in shock when hearing him say the words. She felt a blush but put a hand on him since she didn't know what was wrong with him. "Rainick sure you were slow but that's fine," she smiled and moved closer to him to try and comfort him. Hearing that she deserved better she shook her head no, "I don't need better you are wonderful Rainick." She was soon knocked back from the light which caused her to cover her eyes. Once moving her hand away she was about to go back to Rainick but it wasn't him. She looked him over confused it could be him but she came to the conclusion he wasn't anymore. She looked at Asmodeus and tried to hide the pain in her eyes. "Is he completely gone?" She felt heartbroken much worse then after Halco she then turned to look at the new guy.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:13 am
Ao looked at Lauren as she was who he was facing. he looked at his surroundings, then at his own hands and at as much of himself as he could without a mirror. "my consciousness overwhelmed his. you may call me Ao" when he spoke his voice boomed, not as if he was loud, but as if somehow his voice took priority over all other sounds around him. he spoke calmly, infact his voice seemed to calm and alert you at the same time and even his expression seemed light, nothing as should be expected of the man, or rather the boy that held the tittle of king of hell. "he is not gone child, he was a creation of my insanity long ago like so many other things, an attempt made by what was left of my mind to grasp at the few strands of sanity left within me, he lays dormant currently unaware of the passage of time" he turned to Asmodeus "my son...it has been so long you say Ba'al has passed...i shall pull him from the battery and resurrect him in his home." he took a few steps away from those around him and reached his hand directly into his own chest, it passed through as if he were reaching into water, a soul resided in his hand when it came back out. he seemingly crushed it and opened his hand to reveal nothing was there. "he is alive and in good health" he looked over noticing Alex injured. "my sons handy work i presume, harming his own brother. how many times have i told you to play nice with your kin, as you are my child i heal you"

Alex stood up seemingly fully healed by just words. "i am not your child, and...i....what is going on here." he looked at Asmodeus "what the hell did you do. actually i dont care whatever it was that you did, just undo it."

Asmodeus looked at his father amazed, he had witnessed these feats before, but that was long ago when he was a child. "father...i...missed you, and i am sorry."  

magado1

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:25 am
Lauren looked Ao over while moving away from him. She placed the table between them and listened. Hearing Rainick was fine somewhat she relaxed a bit and waited patiently. When his attention went to Alex she tensed up and moved to Alex blocking him. Hearing he was related to them she looked over her shoulder at him and raised an eyebrow. "Son?" She looked him over and tried not picture him related to these people.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:30 pm
The door slammed open without concern for anyone's safety or sleep. The first in was a girl in black pants and sleeveless vest. The neck was white fur lined and low cut. Her skin was pale and hair charcoal black. As her eyes darted accross the room hungrily a male wales in behind her.

He was nearly the opposite of her. His hair long where his was short an ash white. His stature was tall and thin. The man was however muscular in his own way. His eyes as he entered were calculating as he slowly scanned the room.

Both smelled of ash and blood. The girl turned back with a gleeful smile. "Gray are we going too..... But, awww." She turned back forward with an upset look. "That's not any fun".  

NecroticCarnage

Eclipse of the Twilight

Romantic Reveler

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:00 pm
Zander blinked only slightly as he suddenly found himself being dragged along to the bookstore, not that it was really necessary since he was always happy to go there. Nodding softly at the notion of coming back anytime as her moved through the isles, unconsciously keeping hold of johns hand as he moved, finally pausing as he plucked a book or two from the shelf, only to pause once more when he got wind of Johns idea "That's a great idea"... It's not like Zander was ever in his room except to get a change of clothes when needed, even then he had resorted to borrowing a few of johns on occasion... hell he didn't even remember the last time he slept in his own bed.

Damian let out only a slight hum as he held Le in his arms. tracing light shapes and rubbing circles against her hip, simply taking a moment to examine his handy work which now riddled her neck and body. He certainly didn't know what overcame him, but he couldn't say he regretted it, marking her as his even this far along in their relationship brought a smile to his face, even if he did find himself loosing control even a bit worrisome he found piece in leaning in to kiss one of the marks "Le" he hummed lightly, nipping at her ear as he waited for a reply.

Dani smiled a little to herself as she took off, towel very well left behind in the bathroom where it a) belonged and b) would not be missed. Now she was left with the question of where to go... Bedroom? No, there could be plenty of fun there later, but she wanted to tease him a little, but above all she couldn't help but be a bit curious as to how he would react if she moved for the front door. Hearing him coming up behind her, though defiantly taking his time she waited for him to round the corner, before pulling open the door, after all they weren't the only creatures in the forest.

(no ******** clue what to do with dusk, so for the time being she is gaping like a fish on standby)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3115 3116 3117 3118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff