Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Children of the Night
Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a dead astronaut in space

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:09 am
@Anemone
Ahh. I see. Yeah, especially now with school starting, or already started, time to spare isn't available like it was during the summer.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:04 am
Ahaha, school hasn't quite started for me yet. I still have a week or so... xD (Slightly too relaxed...)

Kameron-Anemone

Married Wolf

8,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:17 am
School will be starting for me in a week as well. I'm trying to get as much RPing done as possible before then.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:35 am
Ahaha, nice. I roleplayed through my last school year, and ended up making a ton of fans out of my work. xD
Crazy fangirls. Cx
If I were a guy, I'd have ladies swooning at my every word... :3

Oh, wait. Nevermind. I already do... owo;;

Anyway, I'm hoping to get another awesome year out of roleplaying. =D (Not to get any more fangirls or anything because ya know... I'd rather not end up like poor Lawliet... Attacked, and raped in a bathroom by fangirls...)

Kameron-Anemone

Married Wolf

8,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:58 am
Welcome to the guild you guys  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:34 am
@Anemone
I find that starting RPs at the end of the school year would be best, since you have all of summer to keep it going. I had the idea to start mine about a month and a half until school started, but everything is going smoothly. I thought it was going to be tough work keeping it alive, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm enjoying every moment of it. Mind you, it's a Vampire Hunter D RP, so most of us are taking elements that either happened in the novels or in the movies.

I'm afraid of fangirls... I went to a couple of conventions, and I feel sorry for those who dress up as characters that will want to chase them. Not that I have anything against them, but I would never be able to cope properly with all the running and screaming. It's amusing to watch though.

Ahaha-- poor Lawliet.

@Dracula's Mistress
Why thank you!  

Kameron-Anemone

Married Wolf

8,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:41 pm
Ahaha, all ya gotta do is tell them that you have a spatula, know karate and several other dangerous words, and that you're best friend is Chuck Norris. xD

Ah, I'm just joshing. Best way to deal with it, by far in my books, is to go where few go these days... The library. :3 Take a nap, read some manga, watch anime por-- Ugh, episodes, and almost never say yes to a crazed fan no matter what they say or do.(Vic Mignon had his hand licked by crazed fangirl... Proof that you should do your best to say no. x3 )

Fangirls shouldn't be feared, they're what makes people famous. Take Justina Beaver(Stage name: Justin Beaver), what fuels her career? Fangirls. How about Twilight? Fangirls, yet again. American/Canadian Idol? Fangirls/sheep.
Yep. Fangirls, and sheep are all that we have to fuel the popularity of anything and everything. Without them, most things peter away and die rather quickly.

Yeah, Lawliet got a pretty bad deal there... owo;;
But I have to wonder what tortures those fangirls unleashed on him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am
Huh? Wow, you got such great taste. I Love the song Major Tom by Peter Schilling. Although, there's also a song by David Bowie by that name and I haven't heard that one so, which one is it?

Yer welcome! What should I call you exactly... "Dais" maybe?

Do you like things like Star Trek and Star Wars as well? Cuz if you do then we definitely need to be in each others friend lists. 3nodding

Cool! I'm not much for RP anymore but it'd be cool to see it.

She sure does, doesn't she? wink @ Kammie

Dead Astronaut in Space
@Kenshin
I like my user name too. It's actually an allusion to Space Oddity-- Major Tom. Such a good song.

Thank you-- I love anything and everything related to space, and I wanted to create a character that could portray my love of such and share with others.

I'm having a blast with that RP of mine. We're four people, but the story is well put together and we're having a ball.

She does seem like a cool cat~. I look forward to meeting her as well as other people in the guild. cool

Kameron-Anemone
Yeah, all my characters are original... However, I did have some fun with a roleplay where there "set characters"(pre-made characters, not series/media-based characters).

The reason that I have so many roleplays on my list is because I've become such an addicted, and so many are slow due to creativity, roleplayers not posting often, and the fact that the bulk of my roleplays are in a single guild with a little more than 20 people.

Hm, am I the only one who calls Dracula's Mistress, Draccy? I feel so left out, and yet original... xD

And ya know, if I may quote the Cheshire cat... "You know? We could make her *really* angry! Shall we try?"

I did submit the pic, but you started on how you couldn't think about it, and that made me think about it... So, bad Kenshin, bad! xD

Ahaha, I've had a bad experience or two when roleplaying, but I've found some good roleplayers to chill with.(I always try to keep in mind the type of people that they are out-of-character to make sure that I won't have problems with them down the road.--If I can get along with them without problem, then I say hell yeah bring the rping on! If I know I can't, I walk away from any offer that they make.)

So, being aware of the people around is something that I know I gotta do. Especially when I'm vice of an rp guild.(Gotta make sure that trouble doesn't sneak into the guild, and cause trouble. As well as keeping trouble from happening.) Thankfully, I know very amiable roleplayers.(Weird, I know. I always run into such amiable people...)

Yeah I think yer the only one who calls the mistress that way, tee-hee. mrgreen
Make who angry? The DM you mean? confused

All right, all right... sorry. There! You happy now? xp

Great attitude to have when RPing my dear Kammie! It was actually my first time so I just didn't feel like continuing and now that I have less time online, I don't want to bother.

That's great! I'm like that too. Well, me and my "maker" HypnoCrown cuz he has run into a lot of cool people lately. Except for that girl who ended up breaking his heart of course. I was sad to see him all teary eye over that no good blonde. Still, he won't have anyone bad mouth her cuz she did treat him very well in the beginning, go figure... rolleyes  

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kameron-Anemone

Married Wolf

8,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:11 pm
Yay for my originality?
And yes, I mean Draccy. xD

What attitude? Oh, right. N-nevamind. That also pretty much goes for most people, me no like em... I no talky to them. I like em, I talky to them lots. :3 (Not sayin I don't like you Draccy. Just, you're not around as much, or don't talk as much... x3 )

Nuo, I are not happy. You said sorry. D:
Sorry is a bad word in Kaminese... Most of the time.(Nyaa, I'm troublesome, I know.)

HypnoCrown gave birth to you? Strange, I didn't know men could give birth. Hm, and not even Kammie can say anything? *Has secretly bad-mouthed her about ten times or more in her mind.*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:45 am
Well I'm in a military college so I'm surprised that I even get to come online. I do like talking with you guys and meeting the new people and what not.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kameron-Anemone

Married Wolf

8,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:55 pm
Grr... That'd drive me insane. D:

I have to write, and I mostly write online... While I listen to music, bug friends, and try to keep myself doing about ten things at any given time. x3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:14 am
Yeah I wish I could do that  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kameron-Anemone

Married Wolf

8,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:45 pm
I wish I could be organized, or even...

Hm, nevermind. :3

So, how is bananas today?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:56 am
They are quite yellow  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kege_Rensu

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:27 am
Hi call me Kege, long time RPer with a wide range of different characters. I have a fond interest in character development so if you want to hear about my characters or want one to join an RP let me know please I have a very unique line of characters so if you Please I encourage you to talk to me I am a semi-lit to literate RPer.  
Children of the Night

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff