Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Most powerful time of year?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anya in Furs

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:13 pm
Some people feel weaker or more powerful during different seasons. Personally, I feel the most powerful around winter, and weaker during summer. When I say "stronger" or "weaker" I'm referring to your connection with your spiritual self and the Goddess (or whichever deity you worship). I was was born in the late fall/early winter and my spirit thrives when winter comes. I am at my happiest and most energized. This is also the time I work my strongest magic. What would you guys say is the "strongest" or "weakest" time of year for you?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:24 am
I'm the complete opposite. I thrive on the warmer weather. From about the Spring Equinox through to the Autumn Equinox I guess I'm at my 'peak'. I love that time of the year. The other half of the year tends to make me lethargic and cold.  

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Anya in Furs

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:50 am
iKillCaustic--uKillMe
I'm the complete opposite. I thrive on the warmer weather. From about the Spring Equinox through to the Autumn Equinox I guess I'm at my 'peak'. I love that time of the year. The other half of the year tends to make me lethargic and cold.

It's hard to thrive in the summer here in Florida. The summer is usually ranges from 90-100 degrees. The hard part with Florida is that there is no Spring or Autumn, it all just feels extremely hot half the year or extremely cold half the year.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:55 am
Cosmic Divinity
It's hard to thrive in the summer here in Florida. The summer is usually ranges from 90-100 degrees. The hard part with Florida is that there is no Spring or Autumn, it all just feels extremely hot half the year or extremely cold half the year.

What I would do for it to be that warm all the time. Down here our summer average is about 35-40 degrees. It's beautiful. I guess the difference is it's probably a little less humid down here so ours is a cleaner heat.  

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:45 am
Winter tends to be my dormant stage.
I think the time I am most energized is approximately 5 weeks before the official date of the beginning of spring. I suddenly feel/smell/sense a change in the air/energy and it makes me feel energized/motivated/inspired/want to do stuff. I also sense/feel/smell a change in the air approx 5 weeks before autumn feels different to how it is at spring.... More cool and invigorating and not the warm mild calm but joyful energy... I am not very good at describing this all am i?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:36 am
Actually, that makes sense to me.  

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:43 pm
i was born in fall/winter too
i feel stronger on sabbaths and full/dark moons
but i don't think i feel stronger/week during certain
times of the year but then i haven't really been
keeping track  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games