Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
The Next Top Tier Decks???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

American Underdog

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:19 am
What's your favor of whatever deck?

Mines LADD and X-sabers  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:06 am
B-Wing
and Infernities  

Lost Omega

7,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:25 am
Well we need to see the next list before we can really guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:35 am
Flamvells because they can rekindle into shooting star and red nova dragons (way to cool, my fav archetype just got better)

Gladiator beasts because they are always good, favorite deck in terms of actual game play/mechanics.

Scraps because they can make a loop with scrap dragon/synchro very easily into huge beat sticks while gaining card advantage.

Naturia because bambooshoot is broken.

and lastly gadgets/stun, because they use pot of duality better than any other deck.  

epik61

The Mighty Q

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:38 am
I think Scrap/Junk/Watt deck will be made and it will be made to flood the field with weird synchros.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:14 pm
Anata wa watashi ga zutto mae ni "sayounara" to yutta hito wo omoidasaseru.

X-Sabers will come out on top with the Naturia Synchros.

Infernity will be next.

Possible Machina-Jinzo; if they don't hit it.
You remind me of someone I said goodbye to a long time ago.

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Aka_Saiyaku

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:21 pm
With the new List, Sabers and Infernity are gonna take a hit. I wouldn't be surprised if GladBeasts took a hit in the form of Banning Rescue Cat and Cold Wave since Sabers gave them more play as well.

As for which will reach the top for the time being, probably Naturia with Sabers and Infernities tied for second since they just received support in the form of Fabled Raven and Stygian Street Patrol.

Then BWings, of course.

Next down will probably be Flamvells and their variants (Flamesworn and such) along with FishSynchro cince they can synchro summon the Shooting Star and Red Nova Dragons fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:48 pm
Seeing constructed decks at a local game shop, I'm actually willing to bet that "Dark Fable" (Dark World / Fabled) will be one of the highest tier decks once the new banlist drops. It covers both LIGHT and DARK attributes, Fabled support meshes with Dark World support so beautifully, it's almost ridiculous, it's crazy fast (Not as fast as Infernities or pre-March 2010 Lightsworn, but potentially faster than B-Wings), and the only primary flaw in the deck is the same as most decks the past 2-3 formats, which is a huge vulnerability to RFG effects.

Now if Dark Fable turns out to not be as great as I had assumed, then I would actually say that Naturia or even "Icy Mist" (Ice Barrier / Mist Valley) might have a better shot.  

Legendary Pirate Plasma

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Gravitational Molestation

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:09 am
Aka_Saiyaku
With the new List, Sabers and Infernity are gonna take a hit. I wouldn't be surprised if GladBeasts took a hit in the form of Banning Rescue Cat and Cold Wave since Sabers gave them more play as well.

As for which will reach the top for the time being, probably Naturia with Sabers and Infernities tied for second since they just received support in the form of Fabled Raven and Stygian Street Patrol.

Then BWings, of course.

Next down will probably be Flamvells and their variants (Flamesworn and such) along with FishSynchro cince they can synchro summon the Shooting Star and Red Nova Dragons fast.
Sabers won't be hit. Everything that makes them good is TCG exclusive and Konami doesn't care enough about the TCG to make a separate list for us. Thus, Sabers won't be hit.

BWs will be hit due to their splash in the OCG, and Naturia probably will be as well.

Sabers will rule the next format.  
Domino City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff