Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:03 am
My mother always told me love was a bullshit emotion that only fools and dreamers believed in...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

So because this is the last day of school, my grandparents said I didn't have to actually go today.
So I didn't.
But I got woken up at 7:30 by some people coming to replace our roof. They've been stomping, hammering and kicking right over my bedroom and I can't get back to sleep.
It's even starting to give me a headache...
Just thought I'd share that D:

User ImageUser Image
...so she told me to be the fool with a dream...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:03 pm
I hate when that happens. You're like, hey, I can fiiiinallllyyyy sleep in, then something gets in the way, it's like, SCREW YOU.

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:11 pm
Argh, seriously.

My mom and I got in a fight last night and I went to bed at, like, ten. I was having extremely blissful sleep, then at seven I'm woken up by her screaming at the cat. I couldn't fall bask asleep until, like twelve (I was laying in my room trying to sleep for HOURS). Then my sister woke me up. I basically glues myself to the couch and slept until three.

Then mom called and said she'd be picking us up, getting us a quick dinner, then taking us to the school to frost cupcakes. She has a cake business and cooks in the kitchen at my school. That was 150 ******** cupcakes. Each. I was still pissed at her, so we were NOT having fun. And by the time we were finished, I had a stomach ache from snacking on frosting and cake batter.

So I'm pissed, my stomach hurts, I'm beyond the point of being tired, and my mom and me are still mad at each other.

I will never go to sleep tonight.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:12 pm
@ characters in her story shut up and leave her alone!
@Angel good luck on the sleep  

Texasrose1

Bashful Streaker

13,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:16 am
That would seriously piss me off because I have a hard time sleeping through loud noises.

I feel sorry for you. I hope that you can get a little nap, somehow.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:08 am
My mother always told me love was a bullshit emotion that only fools and dreamers believed in...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yeah, by the time I got a nap in, my boyfriend came over saying "C'mon! My mom gave us watermelon! I wanna go to the beach! I have watermelon! C'MON!!!"
He's 19 years old =_=;

User ImageUser Image
...so she told me to be the fool with a dream...

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:14 am
My cat has a new habit.. shredding paper..
You know what I have under my bed.. random papers.. >__<;
So my sleep has been cut short for the past couple of days.. doesn't help that is so hot now outside now.. and I can't sleep with either AC on. ;---;

Oh well.. only a couple more months and well have a nice foot of snow on the ground, and that means wonderful sleeps again.
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:32 pm
I did my morning chores today, crawled back into bed, was finally drifting off when my aunt came in and talked to me for 30 mins... about nothing. It took me and hour to pass out. = 3=  

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces