Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
[Deck/Adv.] Iron Chain Whiplash [Small Edits]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mighty Q

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:05 pm
This deck has been working so far so good for me so far. The most recent cards I have are these Iron Chains at the moment so if your going to recommend something for the deck make sure it's nothing higher than Crossroads.

Synchro:
x1 Black Rose Dragon
x3 Iron Chain Dragon

Monsters:
x3 Iron Chain Repairman
x3 Iron Chain Blaster
x3 Iron Chain Coils
x2 Iron Chain Snakes
x2 Needle Worm
x1 Crystal Seer
x3 Mecha Bunny

Spells:
x2 Nightmare Steelcage
x1 Messenger of Peace
x1 Swords of Revealing Light
x1 Leve Limit Area B
x3 Poison Chain
x3 Paralyzing Chain
x2 Stumbling
x1 Card Destruction
x2 Book of Avarice

Traps:
x1 Gravity Bind
x1 Call of the Haunted
x2 Reckless Greed
x3 Defensive Draw
x1 Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
x1 Wall of Revealing Light
x1 Magic Cylinder
x1 Ojama Trio

I'm thinking of putting in some Ground Collapse for some field control. I feel like I want this deck to lead towards just total control of what the opponent plays and does. So I want to mainly utilize Stall, Speed, Burn, Mill, Field Control, and maybe hand control.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:20 am
My friend converted his iron chains into a kind of suicide mill deck, and it works very well. Cup of Ace, Dna Checkup, book of eclipse, Hand Destruction, Card Destruction, Kuraz, Chainsaw Insect, D-Hero Defender.

It's fun to go against, because you usually end up decking out or being right on the verge.  

Moosenstein

The Mighty Q

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:52 am
Moosenstein
My friend converted his iron chains into a kind of suicide mill deck, and it works very well. Cup of Ace, Dna Checkup, book of eclipse, Hand Destruction, Card Destruction, Kuraz, Chainsaw Insect, D-Hero Defender.

It's fun to go against, because you usually end up decking out or being right on the verge.
If I do that than I might as well add Morphing Jar #2, Book of Moon, and Needle Worm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:14 am
don`t add Morphing Jar #2... it can rush your deck flow and make wining the game much harder. but Book of Moon, and Needle Worms add them i used them when i made the deck ...... the sold it razz

I like to top deck
Infernity Deck razz  

Trick Master-haito-

Moosenstein

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:18 pm
The Mighty Q
Moosenstein

If I do that than I might as well add Morphing Jar #2, Book of Moon, and Needle Worm.

He would have needle worms in it if he had some. Lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:00 pm
Try adding needleworm nest as well thats always fun combined that with needleworm 3 and 3 = 30 cards out of your opponent's deck and into the graveyard hehe!  

Zakua

armycat jockamoe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:01 pm
Zakua
Try adding needleworm nest as well thats always fun combined that with needleworm 3 and 3 = 30 cards out of your opponent's deck and into the graveyard hehe!

The nest mills you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:19 pm
Moosenstein
The Mighty Q
Moosenstein

I have them I just didn't add them. This is my fun/spite deck. Sure I'll let you live, but oops you decked out.  

The Mighty Q

Trick Master-haito-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:29 pm
The Mighty Q
Moosenstein
The Mighty Q
Moosenstein

I have them I just didn't add them. This is my fun/spite deck. Sure I'll let you live, but oops you decked out.
lol Spite Deck lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:16 pm
Trick Master-haito-
The Mighty Q
Moosenstein
The Mighty Q
Moosenstein

lol Spite Deck lol
Yeah. I tend to be a jerk when playing this.  

The Mighty Q

Deck Database

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff