Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
"Just For Fun" A Skill drain and normal deck ideas...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skill drain lvl 4 beatdown or Normal Demise demonlisher
  Skilldrain
  normal
View Results

The_Wicked_Zaku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:23 pm
"Thats An Order!" ((Structure Deck)) >.oO

Deck: 40

Creatures: 20

Fusilier Dragon, The Dual-Mode Beast
Chaos Sorcerer
Behemoth The King Of All Animals
Beserker Gorilla x3
Majestic Mech-Goryu x3
Malevolent Mech-Goku En x2
Goblin Ellite Attack Force x2
Giant Orc x3
Goblin Attack Force x2
Indomitable Fighter Lei Lei x2

Spells: 11

Monster Recovery x2
Double Summon
S.O.R.L
Mage Power
Lightning Vortex
Pot Of Avarice
Heavy Storm
Sogen
Terraforming
Yami

Traps: 9

Call Of The Haunted
Ultimate Offering
Prepare To Strike Back
Torrential Tribute
Final Attack Orders x2
Skill Drain x3

IMAGINE a structure deck based on Skill Drain and high powered beat sticks.
IMAGINE a structure deck based on Normal beaststicks and a trap preventer that allows the opponent to take damage.

so easy an OBELISK can do it!

Na just kidding..
thought of something simple and annoying..

both decks compliment the other with there own special twist of power..
one focuses on keeping high powered creatures in attack while builing up for the game winning mage power boost along side a Sorcerer to help when need.It has a signifigant amount of each creature type & Attribute although the majority is earth.
The spells are just tools to help the creatures ranging from power ups to a FRESH NEW!!! hand if your creatures are threatend or you just have shiz...
the trap consist on keep BIG fighters in attack,negating effects & keeping things in attack mode.while just trying to get a Goryu,Dual mode, or chaos for random fun

the other
has a trap setup that just makes playing a trap a big ANNOYANCE taking 1000 points of damage each time one is played will make you think,specilfy if there 2 or 3 cause before you know it,your trying to remove or destroy a BIG normal beatstick or demise and your debating on taking 1000-3000 just to stop one flow of attack.

The spells give power,"Monster Reborning" ((with Symbols)) ,Extra summoning at the end of a turn if you want.Destruction and a suprise visit from Demise once you get Advanced..

The creatures consist of Normal 1900 annoyances and then there alter ego 2500 counter parts,along side of The Great Majun Gazett & Demise.theres so many normal lvl 4's that getting him out the one time needed will be easy.. + you can just call him since he was already Ritual Summoned. ALSO the first turn Priority helps you destroy regardless of the opponents reaxtion... unless they have the JUDGEMENT!!!

Just a Fun way to pass up time i think...

Rate & Tell me what you think...

"A King & His Chain" ((Structure Deck)) >.Oo

Deck: 40

Creatures: 19

Demise, King Of Armageddon
Morphing Jar
Great Maju Garzett x2
Frostosarus
Summon Skull x2
Cyber-Tech Alligator x2
Insect Knight x2
Alien Shocktropper x2
Gladiator Best Andal x2
SaberSarus x2
Gemini Elf x2

Spells:15

Field Barrier
Advanced Ritual Art
Heavy Storm
Lightning Vortex x2
Two-Man Cell Battle
Dark Factory Of Mass Production x2
Symbols Of Duty x2
Swing Of Memories x2
Gaia Power x2
Terraforming

Traps:7

Chain Burst x3
Soul Resurrection
Call Of The Haunted
Just Break
Torrential Tribute  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:58 pm
wahmbulance BUMP wahmbulance  

Trick Master-haito-

ZanoShiran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:45 am
Not really sure what you were saying in all those paragraphs, or w/e really, but if you want a good skill drain beatdown deck, this is all I have to say:

Monsters: 20
Beast King Barbaros x 3
Fusiler Dragon The Dual Mode Beast x 2
Phantom Dragon x 3
Thunder King Rai-oh x 3
Doomcaliber Knight x 3
Archfiend Solder x 2
Mist Archfiend x 2
Gene Warped Warwolf x 2

Trade In x 3
Allure of Darkness x 2
Book of Moon x 2
My Body as a Shield
Heavy Storm
Mystical Space Typhoon
Brain Control

Skill Drain x 3
Solemn Judgment
Bottomless Trap Hole x 2
Torrential Tribute
Mirror Force
Call of the Haunted

Not so sure on the some of the monster choices, but I'm tired and this is what I thought of in like 5 minutes. Seems consistent enough, but I'll most likely test it on Yvid to see if it would be worth making.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:39 am
ZanoShiran
Not really sure what you were saying in all those paragraphs, or w/e really, but if you want a good skill drain beatdown deck, this is all I have to say:

Beast King Barbaros x 3
Phantom Dragon x 3
Thunder King Rai-oh x 3
Doomcaliber Knight x 3
Archfiend Solder x 2
Mist Archfiend x 2
Gene Warped Warwolf x 2

Trade In x 3
Allure of Darkness x 2
Book of Moon x 2
My Body as a Shield
Heavy Storm
Mystical Space Typhoon
Brain Control

Skill Drain x 3
Solemn Judgment
Bottomless Trap Hole x 2
Torrential Tribute
Mirror Force
Call of the Haunted

Not so sure on the some of the monster choices, but I'm tired and this is what I thought of in like 5 minutes. Seems consistent enough, but I'll most likely test it on Yvid to see if it would be worth making.

Needs more kid neos.  

armycat jockamoe

triplefife

1,650 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:45 am
armycat jockamoe
ZanoShiran

Beast King Barbaros x 3
Phantom Dragon x 3
Thunder King Rai-oh x 3
Doomcaliber Knight x 3
Archfiend Solder x 2
Mist Archfiend x 2
Gene Warped Warwolf x 2

Trade In x 3
Allure of Darkness x 2
Book of Moon x 2
My Body as a Shield
Heavy Storm
Mystical Space Typhoon
Brain Control

Skill Drain x 3
Solemn Judgment
Bottomless Trap Hole x 2
Torrential Tribute
Mirror Force
Call of the Haunted

Needs more kid neos.

Nah needs to go the Dad D hero mystic tomato route. My friend played a better version of this with plauge and a bunch of other needed cards, but when we took it to locals he still lost even though hes played weaker versions of skill beatdown before just because he didn't have the money, but now he did and it still didn't help. Hence go with a dad verient for the speed and consistansy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:21 pm
I didn't feel like posting the DrainDAD build, it's an overglorified expensive waste of a deck anyway. It won 1 jump and was never seen in the competitive scene again, and that was only while solemn was at 3 and crush was legal, not to mention it was also before raging battle so pure BW decks weren't on the scene yet either. I posted something that would simply be fun to use, and not terribly hard to make, except the doomcalibers, but those have gone down quite a bit since coming out at least. If budget isn't a problem and you want a skill drain deck, sure, go with the DrainDAD deck, you could always make something more competitive for less though.  

ZanoShiran

armycat jockamoe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:05 pm
triplefife
armycat jockamoe
ZanoShiran

Beast King Barbaros x 3
Phantom Dragon x 3
Thunder King Rai-oh x 3
Doomcaliber Knight x 3
Archfiend Solder x 2
Mist Archfiend x 2
Gene Warped Warwolf x 2

Trade In x 3
Allure of Darkness x 2
Book of Moon x 2
My Body as a Shield
Heavy Storm
Mystical Space Typhoon
Brain Control

Skill Drain x 3
Solemn Judgment
Bottomless Trap Hole x 2
Torrential Tribute
Mirror Force
Call of the Haunted

Needs more kid neos.

Nah needs to go the Dad D hero mystic tomato route. My friend played a better version of this with plauge and a bunch of other needed cards, but when we took it to locals he still lost even though hes played weaker versions of skill beatdown before just because he didn't have the money, but now he did and it still didn't help. Hence go with a dad verient for the speed and consistansy.

Nope Honest Hero route works a lot better for skill drain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:13 pm
you mean Little City? That's actually a good choice, probably the best anti-meta deck out there right now. Very cheap to make now that honest has been reprinted.  

ZanoShiran

armycat jockamoe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 pm
ZanoShiran
you mean Little City? That's actually a good choice, probably the best anti-meta deck out there right now. Very cheap to make now that honest has been reprinted.

Not little city per se put the Zero variant. You know Gemini sparks, kid neos, honest, prima for tutoring miracle fusion. At least that's what I was playing with last week.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:49 pm
Water monsters? please don't say ocean.  

ZanoShiran

armycat jockamoe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:46 pm
ZanoShiran
Water monsters? please don't say ocean.

I used Blizzed, the Gemini Sea Serpent, and two Ocean as he worked with Skyscraper and met both of Absolute Zeros requirements. Really Ocean was just a preference thing for me. I know I tested with a set of Mother Grizzly and that worked out.  
Deck Database

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games