Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Konami beat UDE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:44 pm
Sieg Selwyn
Tamake-Sempai
Vinny Vinchenzo
FinalChaos27
So, UDE is out of the picture. That sucks. We'll they do now have control over the Huntik TCG.
It doesn't suck that UDE is out of the picture, they should have never been there to begin with. The only thing they were supposed to handle was distribution, which is why Konami got pissed at them and the fight happened. With UDE gone we can expect many things from Yu-Gi-Oh! that will benefit the players greatly, such as hobby store sneak peeks.

crying i wish u were right but Konami does not do sneek peaks or regionals, just shonen jump championchips
They have a list of participating stores for the next sneak preview on their website. I must ask, what the ******** do you speak of?

And you still have quite a mess to fix in the Ra Yellow House, if I'm not mistaken.

1, ra yellow is your problem now
2. konami had already promised to do the sneak peek previously to not piss us off  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:57 pm
Konami is doing the sneak preview, because they have authority to hold sneak previews, and will continue to do sneak previews. The majority of you don't seem to understand the concept that UDE had no voice or power over the events and tournaments that take place here.

And you're wrong. Your thread, your negligence, your problem. I suggest you grow a pair that you seem to be lacking, and deal with it. When little bitches such as yourself neglect all your problems and what you had said you would do, it becomes the crew's problem. When the crew in charge of where the problem is taking place doesn't bother to do or check anything, it becomes the entire guild's problem. And examples like these are the basis in which I force my opinion of there being something wrong with this guild.  

Jazz Turnabout

FinalChaos27

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:08 pm
Sieg Selwyn
Konami is doing the sneak preview, because they have authority to hold sneak previews, and will continue to do sneak previews. The majority of you don't seem to understand the concept that UDE had no voice or power over the events and tournaments that take place here.

And you're wrong. Your thread, your negligence, your problem. I suggest you grow a pair that you seem to be lacking, and deal with it. When little bitches such as yourself neglect all your problems and what you had said you would do, it becomes the crew's problem. When the crew in charge of where the problem is taking place doesn't bother to do or check anything, it becomes the entire guild's problem. And examples like these are the basis in which I force my opinion of there being something wrong with this guild.

Anyways, yes the Crimsom Crisis Sneak Preview is happening. I like how Konami contacted other stores because one store is near me. I would go, but I have no money. Oh and whatever the problem is in my dorm, I'll take care of it. I do have school to attend to like most people. Thanks though for bringing this to my view. I'll see what I can do.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:49 am
More developments on the Konami takeover. Not only are we getting CP8, but looks like Konami is going to make their own system for competitive play to make up for taking UDE's away.

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/5547423/  

Saniichi

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:45 pm
FinalChaos27
Sieg Selwyn

Anyways, yes the Crimsom Crisis Sneak Preview is happening. I like how Konami contacted other stores because one store is near me. I would go, but I have no money. Oh and whatever the problem is in my dorm, I'll take care of it. I do have school to attend to like most people. Thanks though for bringing this to my view. I'll see what I can do.

meh... konami makes the sneak peaks more expensive crying  
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces