Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
The Yu-Gi-Oh All-Spark Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mighty Q

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:17 pm
internetz?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:18 pm
My friends and I haven't actually done it yet, but I've suggested burning junk common cards as offerings to whatever card we're trying to pull (usually DMOC).  

Tempest Soul 343

Conservative Mage

7,550 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500

Jazz Turnabout

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:41 pm
link343
(usually DMOC).
Which for four months, has been banned? The list will change again in March, but don't expect Dark Magician of Chaos being let off the hook then.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:59 pm
Sieg Selwyn
link343
(usually DMOC).
Which for four months, has been banned? The list will change again in March, but don't expect Dark Magician of Chaos being let off the hook then.
I don't expect the list to change much..I mean a few changes like limits on Synchros but thats it  

Rolayler

Dedicated Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Jazz Turnabout

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:10 pm
Rolayler
Sieg Selwyn
link343
(usually DMOC).
I don't expect the list to change much..I mean a few changes like limits on Synchros but thats it
Also will not happen. Despite how useful Synchros can be, their summoning conditions are still limited, and rarely will a single duel carry on for you to see three of the same Synchro summoned. I've only done so, with Junk Warrior. He's not one that would face any degree of limitation.

Goyo Guardian and Stardust Dragon. Those as of right now are the largest used Synchro monsters. But when will you be Synchro summoning more than one of them? Because you lost the first. If they were great enough to face the penalty of being limited, then summoning more than one per duel shouldn't be necessary.

Synchros will not be in danger of being limited in any manner. Only the methods that in this format have been abused in order to summon them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:32 pm
Sieg Selwyn
Rolayler
Sieg Selwyn
link343
(usually DMOC).
Also will not happen. Despite how useful Synchros can be, their summoning conditions are still limited, and rarely will a single duel carry on for you to see three of the same Synchro summoned. I've only done so, with Junk Warrior. He's not one that would face any degree of limitation.

Goyo Guardian and Stardust Dragon. Those as of right now are the largest used Synchro monsters. But when will you be Synchro summoning more than one of them? Because you lost the first. If they were great enough to face the penalty of being limited, then summoning more than one per duel shouldn't be necessary.

Synchros will not be in danger of being limited in any manner. Only the methods that in this format have been abused in order to summon them.
Extra deck is in danger of being limited though =3  

Rolayler

Dedicated Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Jazz Turnabout

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:44 pm
Rolayler
Sieg Selwyn
Rolayler
Sieg Selwyn
link343
(usually DMOC).

The Extra Deck is already limited, to 15 cards. How, exactly, would it be in danger of being limited further?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:46 pm
Sieg Selwyn
Rolayler
Sieg Selwyn
Rolayler
Sieg Selwyn
link343
(usually DMOC).

The Extra Deck is already limited, to 15 cards. How, exactly, would it be limited further?
Ohhh trust me UDE is good at limiting stuff beyond what it should be >.>  

Rolayler

Dedicated Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Jazz Turnabout

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:48 pm
Rolayler
Sieg Selwyn
Rolayler
Sieg Selwyn
Rolayler

The Extra Deck is already limited, to 15 cards. How, exactly, would it be limited further?
It seems you don't know, that UDE isn't the one to limit anything. All banned/restricted lists, game mechanics, and card rulings come straight from Konami. The Extra Deck is in no danger of being limited, not that you have proof of such.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:58 pm
Sieg Selwyn
Rolayler
Sieg Selwyn
Rolayler
Sieg Selwyn
Rolayler

It seems you don't know, that UDE isn't the one to limit anything. All banned/restricted lists, game mechanics, and card rulings come straight from Konami. The Extra Deck is in no danger of being limited, not that you have proof of such.
UDE will find a way >.> UDE will find a way  

Rolayler

Dedicated Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Jazz Turnabout

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:15 pm
Rolayler
Sieg Selwyn
Rolayler
Sieg Selwyn
Rolayler
UDE will find a way >.> UDE will find a way
No, it won't. You don't seem to understand that UDE has no real say with the actual game; it's only the middle man.

Konami changes the rarity of cards to be released into TCG.
Konami decides what products we don't receive, such as the X-Sabers and Brionac.
Konami decides on the mechanics of the game.
Konami decides on the rulings of the game.
Konami produces the cards into TCG, and hands it to UDE to distribute.
UDE make and present TCG Exclusive cards, which Konami has final say on.

UDE doesn't have any say of the matter, nor any power to change anything about the game. End of story.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:32 am
Screw UDE and KOONAMI I have the All-Spark  

The Mighty Q

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:12 pm
Sieg Selwyn
Rolayler
Sieg Selwyn
link343
(usually DMOC).

It's not that rare to see several Synchro Monsters summoned. I have managed to summon 12 Synchro Monsters with my Zombie Synchro deck against a TeleDAD. I summoned atleast 3 Stardust Dragons I know because I was annoyed I couldn't summon a 4th.

Also Stardust Dragon isn't the top Synchro, the top 2 are currently Goyo Guardian and Thought Ruler Archfiend. Stardust is a bit troubled due to only having 2500ATK when there are so many others now that can easily topple it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:18 pm
Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Sieg Selwyn
Rolayler
Sieg Selwyn
link343
(usually DMOC).

It's not that rare to see several Synchro Monsters summoned. I have managed to summon 12 Synchro Monsters with my Zombie Synchro deck against a TeleDAD. I summoned atleast 3 Stardust Dragons I know because I was annoyed I couldn't summon a 4th.

Also Stardust Dragon isn't the top Synchro, the top 2 are currently Goyo Guardian and Thought Ruler Archfiend. Stardust is a bit troubled due to only having 2500ATK when there are so many others now that can easily topple it.
BUSTER MODE That way you can have 5 Stardust out.  

The Mighty Q

Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces