Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Magazine

Back to Guilds

Gaias biggest fan made Magazine 

Tags: gaia, online, magazine, community, publication 

Reply Gaia Online Magazine
Introduction Page Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BladeBoy902

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:47 am
Hey everyone! my name is bladeboy902 but you can call me nate! im asian(filipino) and i live in Sacramento, CA. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Names Jesse, avid gaia user since mid-05. I'm a avi whore and love making them, I'm also one of the few users who abuse the gold shop for its items. Using as less gold as possible for more outfits.
I'm a future airforce computer software programmer/graphic designer, I love nearly everything I can read or grab my hands onto, I love to learn and give feedback to world issues and debate (oh god I love to debate)!
I'm literate but I have yet to lose my fun side! I'm team oriented, and can deal with responsibilities, i'm a major tech-guy. I know a computer inside n out and can offer assistance to anyone who needs it. I'm friendly and don't have a ounch of hate in me. Read more about me on m profile!

8OO813S

Kitten

woodashes

woodashes

Dangerous Creature

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:46 am

Call me Cross, that's what they call me nowadays, for Guardian seems too vague, and rather impersonal. Rather unbelievably, i'm turning 18 this year - would you believe how fast time flies? No, you wouldn't, would you? Or perhaps you do.

Aspiring Graphic Designer/Illustrator to be, although i have no training or sorts in this field, i trawl gaia all day for things to draw and inspiration for my work, be it art or writing. You won't believe how much of a world has already been condensed and incorporated into gaia...

I live in Asia, and i come from HK. I live in your future, mwa-ha-ha.

They say i am a: Proud zOMG player; Fanatical RP player; Insane cosplayer; Queer Photographer; Budding artist; Cute little asian... wait, no, the last one was wrong. gonk

Proud owner of a macbook that never fails to die once per day. Feel free to talk to me!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:34 pm
Hi I'm Slowwking.
I go by many names - Slow, King, Teto, Ian.
I have been around Gaia since late 06.

I hang out in 001044 a lot.
I'm still in high school and have a passion for making movies.

I have taken many photoshop/flash classes throughout the years and am learning french even though I have lived in Souther California ll my life.

Thats pretty much it, feel free to give me a comment/pm wanytime you want ;]

Slowwking

4,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Bewbeh

Fashionable Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:41 pm
*Congrats on having your guild featured, Meji. <3*

Hello everyone and welcome. (: Hope you enjoy it here and help make this Magazine as best as can be.

heart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:01 pm
I'm Amensu Saje. I own a guild called The Gaian Support Guild ©. It's currently under construction. But we'll soon have it open and ready for posting. I hope to find fun things to do in this guild. biggrin

Amensu Saje

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Simply Angle

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Good Afternoon,

I'm Simply Angle but you may call me Angle, I'm currently 24 years old. ^ ^
I've been a member of Gaia since Feb 5, 2005...kinda surprised I'm still here. sweatdrop
I enjoy messing around on Photoshop and have a love of taking pictures along with gaming it up on Xbox Live.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:07 pm
Hello my name is Hope a.k.a Ariy or star I live in california and I have been on gaia since 2007  

MzUnique5867

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

XexustheSilver

Friendly Gatekeeper

11,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:47 pm
hi im christian ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:04 pm
Well lets see here. first off ive had alot of names on gaia my oldest being Adian Darksoul (name changed and left the account due to begging his names now Zombie Casanova). im an old member (april 04). im 22, 23 this june, slightly insane, and loads of interesting comments spew from my mouth (well keyboard). so lets continue with more interesting stuff.....ok im drawing a blank..........god am i really this boring to myself?........guess so........nuff said

~edit~
had to change my age XD how dare i forget that im not 21 anymore crying  

Sho-Gath

3,650 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Paperworm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:29 pm
Hi, everyone!

My Name is Danielle Levi, you may call me Danie.
I'm 24 and live in Germany, so german is my first language, and I apologize for english mistakes I might make.
I joined Gaia in April 2007 and fell in Love with the funny General Discussion Forum. I met a lot of awesome People there, but unfortunately, the GD is now a Place for wannabe Promis and Trolls. =/
Well, i found other Forums and i'm still addicted to Gaia. =)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:54 pm
Heya, I am Vivami! An English speaking teenager.

There are many hobbies interesting to me. Reading, running, drawing... Science, languages, cultures...

Gaia isn't that big to me, I like to play zOMG and talk to all these interesting people.  

Vivami

Blakemore

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:03 pm
My name is Marilyn, I'm fourteen years old, and live in America. I'm obsessed with Germany and World War II. Some days I spend my time on Gaia in zOMG!, some days in towns/hollywood or playing Bootygrab. My first on account on Gaia was made July 24th, last year.

heart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:06 pm
Hey,names Andy Nguyen.Im vietnamese.I live in Sacramento,California.Uhh I am addicted to anime.I forgot wut they are called outaku or sumtin like that.Im 13 in 8th grade.Thats preety much it.  

Outlawed Hero

3,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Feral Appetence

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:28 pm
Hello, everyone! My name is Feral Appetence, but most people call me Feral or Darkie. I am...
=An American, but born in Russia. I can still speak and read in Russian, though. C:
=17 years old
=An artist and a writer, as well as an amateur actor. I'm looking to make my own art shop and improve my talent to be able to charge somewhere in the double digits. xD;
=A ruthless Grammar Nazi. neutral
=A WWII history fanatic.
=An obsessive Hellsing/Riddick/FullMetal Alchemist fan.
=A shameless Vin Diesel and Jason Isaacs fan.
=Hater of all things Twilight.
=A spoiled horror fanatic.
=Slightly athazagoraphobic.
=Single? XD;
=A computer addict. Gaia isn't helping. o3o;
=An emote abuser. o_o;
=A complete and total nutcase at times.
=Someone who can always be counted on to chose "Dare".
=An optimist who takes her raincoat.
=Human. At least that's what they tell me. >_>  
Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas