Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply an rp subfourum (NEEDS MEMBERS-JOIN TODAY
War of Eternity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Derrai
Crew

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:35 pm
Spencer ran over to the queen and explained everything. He told her about th guards and about the man a few miles back.

I will accompany you until the next meeting, war council, or battle between our kingdoms.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:33 am
rin turned around when she heard Hadokens voice.pathetic,she thought,as she kept on walking.

(yeah,i know rin is nasty sweatdrop -darkabyssx )  

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

The Amazing Spartacus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:35 pm
Hadoken went back to normal."Come back here Rin we need you for our journey,"Hadoken sounded desperate as he said it."You're the only one I actually care for,"Hadoken started to sob because Rin was his only friend.Hadoken got up and thought to himself,She was the only vampire that I really love in my life and can't stand here and let her walk away on me like this.Hadoken turned to the queen and said,"Well why don't we go see my father then."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:27 pm
Touching. Well, I guess we'll need supplies

Spencer smirked and walked off towards the market.

Be back in a bit!  

Derrai
Crew

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Wisp Of Pain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:30 am
Maria just nodded.She didn't answer Hadoken cause she wasn't sure what to do.She sat on he edge of the castle walls.She hung her head hoping someone will have a plan.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:36 pm
Rin turned around,when she heard her name called.it might be stupid,but why not help,she thought as she walked back.  

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

Leto Kokoro

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:23 pm
The scent of burning herbs filled her nose as she finally opened her eyes. she slowly sat up to see an unknown area as a figure came through the door. She watched the person place firewood on the burning flames.

"Wh...o... Are you?" She asked slowly.

The person turned around and smiled at the woman.

"That was a nasty wound you got little lady." The elderly man spoke. "You would have been singing sorrow if it wasn't for your son here."

He pulled back the curtains to reveal his figure to her. Locking her eyes behind him, she saw the storm haired boy asleep in a beat up old chair with a white blanket drapped over him.

"Where am I?" She shifted her feet to the floor.

"You in my home; were on the boarder between Parthenon and Regno." He gave her a cup.

She quickly sipped the water then spit it back out fast.

"Ugh! What is this?" She pushed the cup away.

"It's a healing treatment. Finish all to heal that open wound on your head." He walked away from her.

"Why are you help me?" She asked in a whisper.

He stopped at the table and sat in the brown chair to the left of her.

"You need the help, and a young child with out a mother; it's a sad, sad tale. He came to me with you on his back. you were bleeding heavly. The young child would not take no for an answer... Though I didn't even have a chance to turn him away."

She looked over at her baby and smiled a bit as she chugged down more of the disgusting gunk.

"He is a strong one. You raised one hell of a child."

Giggling a bit she looked over at the white haired man and nodded.

"Just like his dad." she continues to drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:55 pm
"What about we go take over a kingdom or something.I am just trying to throw out some ideas."Hadoken sat on a bench next to him and was wondering,should I ask Rin to be my princess or should I not worry about it,
of course you should,it might mean a lot to hear or not considering she acts mean a lot.

Hadoken got up and walked toward Rin.  

The Amazing Spartacus

Wisp Of Pain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:21 pm
Maria laid down on the edge of the wall.She felt helpless.She didn't know what was going to happen by sundown.She could only pray that nothing bad will happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:53 pm
Rin stood in the courtyard,staring at the sky,hearing footsteps,she turned around,and saw Hadoken walking tourds her. "hey,you feeling any better?" rin said.  

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

The Amazing Spartacus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:16 pm
"Yeah,and there's something I want to tell you,"Hadoken said as he stopped walking,"Will you.....be my princess."

((DUNN DUNN DUUUUUNNNNNNNN))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:10 pm
Rin froze."ummm..."she stuttered,"w-what?"Rin stared at the ground,and though for a second.is this guy for real?,she thought."give me a bit",she said as she rose her head,and looked at Hadoken."i need to think",rin sighed as she sat down on a nearby bench.Rin really had never been the romantic type.Last time someone asked her out,she punched him unconcious,of course,he was just kidding around with her.but even so,why does this feel different?she thought.  

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

Leto Kokoro

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:18 pm
Dropping the cup on the table, she removed her bandages and felt a small opening as it completely closed. Sighing to herself, she pulled herself from the bed and dressed in the old man's robe.

"Jin." She shook him gently. "Jin."

The young boy turned slightly and eyed over his mother. He lept up and pounced her with a bit of force.

"your alright!" He whispered a shout.

"Yes, all thanks to you." She smiled. "Where are we?"

"Were at the old warlock's home. He said we could stay for a while."

She nodded and looked up at the dancing flames.

"I wonder how the princess is doing?" She questioned herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:21 pm
Hadoken sat next to Rin and said,"I like you because you act tough and that is what I want my queen to be so she can be demanding to all the royal subjects,and when I become King Hadoken you will rule all of Farthto and be rich and even rule more than just Farthto or even..."Hadoken couldn't think of what to say next he started to loose focus and fell on Rin's shoulder his eyes red with blood lust and said,"Need some blood now."Hadoken's teeth started to grow and get sharper.He flew off so he won't hurt anybody.  

The Amazing Spartacus

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:53 pm
"...Hadoken...",Rin muttered,as she watched him take off into the distance,until she heard her name called by ine of the guards.

"RIN!",he yelled!"WE NEED YOU HERE NOW!!!!"

Rin had an idea of what this was going to be about.This was a time of war,of course there was going to be someone keeping an eye on the higher ranks.it probably has to do with my situation with haddoken,she thought.But as she looked to see which guard it was,she immediately knew otherwise.It was "Ganna", he was in charge of getting messages from one person to another,any by the tone of her voice it seemed urgent.the last time i saw Ganna,she thought,was when i recieved information on where i was from.Rin easily remembered her reaction when they found out where she was from.The ruined village,Annasan,was apparently burned to the ground three days before she was found,in the next country over.Her reaction was the usual for her.She just didnt care.she doubted that this time would be any different.The only reason they were searching,was because the king ordered a backround check on the higher ups.Rin sighed as she walked tourds the guard  
an rp subfourum (NEEDS MEMBERS-JOIN TODAY

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff