Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply an rp subfourum (NEEDS MEMBERS-JOIN TODAY
War of Eternity Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wisp Of Pain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:47 pm
Here's the story:
Three kingdoms have been in war for 30 years.The kingdoms are Regno(reg-no),Farthto(far-th-toe),and Parthenon.The kings are all power hungry so they're in war for more power over the land.Can you stop the war?What will happen?Only you can know your own destiny.

**Accepting players to be kings and the other two queens.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:54 pm
Here's the rules:
1.No godmoding.You can't dodge everything.You can only be as powerful as I allow you to.I can be as powerful as I want but I will try not to go over board with it.
2.You can curse just not too excessively.
3.Be as literate as you can.
4.You don't have to be serious all the time but don't be too silly.
5.Romance is allowed but only to an appropriate point.If you make it over that just put "fades to black".
6.If your talking out of character when the rp has already began just do ((OOC:this)).If youf character is thinking put the thought in italics.And when your character is talking of course use "quotations"
7.Be as active as you can.If you are unactive for more than 4 days you'll get a warning.If you continue to be unactive your character will "die" and your profile erase.
8.You can have up to two profiles no more than that.
**Send me your profiles,title them Joining Forces,and I'll pm you back if I approve or disapprove.
Thanks and have fun!!!!

Wisp Of Pain

Wisp Of Pain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:21 pm
Name:
Age sad 14-25)
Race sad fox demon,wolf demon,vampire,werewolf,or mutant)
Personality:
Appearance sad pic or descriptive words)
Biography:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:34 pm
Profiles:
King & Queens:
Name:Maria Andro
From razz arthenon
Race:Wolf demon
Personality:Adventurous but quiet around her husband.She is loving to all her subjects even though her husband isn't.
Appearance:Has completely black eyes.Beautiful blue evening gown with her tail stuffed inside and a hood to hide her eyes and ears around the "commoners."
Biography:Queen of Parthenon.She was princess of Regno until she fell in love with the prince of Parthenon(when he was tender and loving) but is ashamed of her husband because all he wants is power and lust.She is best friends with the other two queens,who all have secret get togethers behind their husbands' back.She also sneaks out so she can have fun and adventures with her friends.

Villagers of Regno:

Name: Aura Kurasaki
Race: Wolf demon
Personality: Quiet, Rash, Angry
Appearance:User Image
Biography: A quiet child at birth, Aura was lost... Her family's land came crashing down around her after her mother's death. Her jealous older sister had killed her husband after the birth of their son Jin, by then kidnapping her little sisters and disappearing without a trace. She and her son ended up in Regno long after the over the Ookami lands was far over. She and her now nine year old boy lives there lives under the watch and yet strict eyes of the only person who decide to take them in... For a profit.

Name: Ryuk Mitsugi
Kingdom:Regno
Race:Half-Demon
Personality:Can be very mean when he wants to be but is very protective of any friends or family.
Appearance: Mostly my character,except he has demonic wings that are usually folded down to protect him from hunters.Has a far off-wild look to him.
Biography: Trained since he was 7 by his mother and father,he began to travel when he was 14,in his travels he found a lone young girl who lost her parents he took her with her and reated her as his little sister,she is now 14.

Name: Spencer Arios
Race: Mutant
Personality: Sly when first met, warms up and becomes caring after getting to know the person.
Appearance: Tall, lanky, and tan. Has green hair that goes down to his shoulders and spiky bangs. Uses an ivy-covered bow at long range and a sword with the image of a rose at close range. He has green eyes and an unscarred face.
Biography: A young boy whose skills have let him become a royal guard. He has the ability to control plant-life, giving him an advantage while fighting in the forest. He has a large fear of fire and tries to stay near water in case of it. When at the brink of death, he summons all of the plant life, calling forth a creature called the Wood Hydra. It is very weak, but a great distraction. It's a last ditch effort that usually gives him enough time to escape and heal.

Villagers of Parthenon:

Name: Rin
From razz arthenon
Race:vampire
Personality: quiet,unafraid,acts without consulting anyone else
Appearance:looks like avi
Biography: one of the top fighters of the kingdom.at age three was found by a villiger in the woods,knocked out cold. she has no reccolection of her life before then,but remembers a grayish face,with a scar across the left cheek. grew up.tends to be alone.

Villagers of Farthto:

Name:Hadoken
Race:vampire
Personality:always angry, stays in the dark, hates people
Appearance:User Image
Biography: The prince of Farthto and lives with his grandmother in a poor village cause he doesn't like the castle.He drinks mouse blood every day when he is thirsty or he will go nuts and slaughter everyone unless they shoot him or feeds him blood.

Wisp Of Pain

Wisp Of Pain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:57 pm
Looking down at the shamble of a kingdom from her balcony and hearing her husband ramble on about his power...drunk.He is such a pig...Maria thought to herself.Soon her greedy husband was knocked out cold so she decided to sneak out.What will await me today,she thought with a smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:10 pm
The middle aged woman walked around with a ruler in her hand like a glinting teacher as she kept a close eye on me. I was the dishes carefully... Trying not to break another one of her priceless dishes, but her dangerous eyes were making me nervous. Just when I finally got the plate clean and went to put it way, the woman smacked my occupied hand with her brown ruler; in the process making me break the dish.

"Miss Hiranna. Why did you do that?" I complain while rubbing my aching hand.

"There was still suds on that plate." The fat old woman spoke. "If your going to clean anything around here, you best to cleanit right." She got in my face. "Or I can kick you and that little demon brat of your out on the street."

"No! No, I'... I'm sorry, I clean it right this time." I shake

"Good, now go get a broom and clean up this glass. If I feel at least one p***k of a shard under my feet; you will be sorry you stupid beast." She spat.

"Yes ma'am." I sunk.

The woman smacked me with her large hip and went towards the bar front. I grabbed the beat up broom and began to sweep.
"Mommy." A small voice called.

I looked behind me to see my beautiful storm colored haired son staring at me with his glazed yellow eyes. I dropped the broom and ran over to his side.

"No! please tell me you didn't hear that?!" I rubbed his hair.

He began to whimper as he threw his face into my body. I rubbed his back softly as he winced in pain. Pulling myhand away, blood was still wet on my hand. I turned him around fast and pulled up his dirty shirt.

"Jin?! Did Miss Hiranna do this to you?!" I asked the frighten boy.

"N... No, some kids saw me and threw rocks at me. I turned to hide my face from the sharp rocks and they hit me in the back."

"Are you lying to me, baby... please don't lie. I won't stay here if she is abusing you." I sigh.

"No, it's the truth mommy." He whines. "The kids did this to me. They called me a stupid ugly demon."

I hugged the boy and removed my shirt. Cleaning his wounds with a piece of my shirt, I wrapped the cloth of my own around his stomache and back then put his shirt back on.

"It's all I can do for you now." I kissed his head.

"What are you doing?!"

We both turned to see the steamed face of the bar owner. I stood before my little boyand hid him.

"I was cleaning and dressing his wounds. I won't have him walking around with blood on his back."I defend.

The woman walked up fast and gripped a lot of my moon kissed hair and tugged on it hard.

"MOMMY!"

I pushed Jin back as he got the signal and ran off to our room.

"Do you know who you are speaking to demon. Youbest watch your tongue or I will cut it off." She shoved me down. "Since you want to dress like that, you will serve the customers just like this." She smirked, showing off her front gums.

I nodded and grabbed a few of the orders and made my way out.  

Leto Kokoro

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200

Wisp Of Pain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:23 pm
((OOC:It's ok that you're using different colors for ppl to distinguish who is talking but try not using yellow it's a little hard to see.))
Maria decided to go to her home place,Regno.She found this little bar there.She went in to get a drink or talk to some commoners.This seems like a quant little bar,she thought to herself.She seem to notice a woman who looked like a slave.She is a wolf demon,Maria thought with sympathy.Seeing that the owner seem to enslave her,she thought of a plan to get her out.After all she is still princess of Regno and she was still given respect by all there.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:09 pm
Ryuk sat quietly on a crate watching a few children snicker after they threw rocks at a demon.

He got up and walked over to them,he slaped the apparent leader with a backhand.

"You think it`s funny to pick on somone weaker?!" He said with anger. "lets see how you like it."

He grabed the child he slaped to the ground and threw him at another then draged them towards the area the buy ran to.

He found out it was a bar.

Ugh great more snoody people.

He walked in holding the children.

"Excuse me,he said to a person sitting there (Maria!) did you see a small boy any where around?"  

shinigami ryukie

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Wisp Of Pain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:24 pm
Maria softly nodded her head 'no'.She sighed to herself to the thought of children.She always wanted have children but tried not to.She was afraid of her husband corrupting their innocent minds.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:10 pm
Ryuk walked over to the bar front,holding the squirming children.

He asked the owner if she hd seen any children around.

Then she noticed his slight fangs.  

shinigami ryukie

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Leto Kokoro

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:50 pm
"I'm sorry I'm move so slow." I spoke. "What would you like to order."

I stood at the brown table asI held the cool silver platter in my arms as I tried to hid my bare body from the people before me.

"Hurry up you wench!" The grumpy old woman shouts.

"Just a moment!" I called back.

Placing a menu on the table. I kindly bowed.

"I will return, please... pick what ever you like."

With that I turned tail and went back towards the kitchen. Jin ran out from the back and happily zoomed passed the people's disgusted faces.

"What an ugly child." A random woman spoke.

"My child wouldn't be caught dead dressed like that." A man staes with a cringe.

He stopped and eyed the man.

"Of course not, You would have beaten them if they looked anything like me... But, then again... You always dicipline you children with a swtich."evily.

The man only looked at the child with such shock and fear. He smiled brightly and began to play once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:32 pm
Ryuk saw the serving "wench" as some called her noticed from behind she had nothing on as a top.

Oh my Lord! Such mean people here,poor girl.

He taped her on the shoulder and when she turned around he had a shirt held up.

"Here,my name is Ryuk and I am sorry you have to be in a place such as this."

With that he followed the child that was running around.

"Stop!" He called after.  

shinigami ryukie

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Wisp Of Pain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:04 am
Maria heard the hateful comments.Her mind was set,she took her hood off and stood up.
"It's the princess,"she heard a random person say.
She went to the serving woman."Would you like to come with me.I can ensure you safety and care."Maria didn't pay attention to everyone staring and grouping around her."What do you say."  
an rp subfourum (NEEDS MEMBERS-JOIN TODAY

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff