Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Fiction, Sci-Fi & Fantasy Book Guild [Reading, Writing,

Back to Guilds

Reply The FSFBG
What Are you Currently Reading? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rensing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:19 pm
I'm currently reading Time Spiral by Scott McGough. It's a Magic: The Gathering novel, and the first book in the Time Spiral Cycle.

It's really good, in my opinion, though there were some slightly less exciting parts. The characters are interesting, and it's very detailed, but not too much so. If anyone's a fan of the Magic card game, the books are really worth it, and I'd recommend this one. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:28 am
Shadowplay by Tad Williams. Good book!  

godhi

Zemalia

Hallowed Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:54 am
River of the Gods. Its a sci-fi that takes place in India about 30 years from now. So far so good.. its got some good ideas about AI in it too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:46 pm
I'm reading the 6th book out of a awesome series, Lord of Chaos. The series is The Wheel of Time. All of these books are brilliant, they are fantastically written and it is quite easy to get lost in the storyline. I recommend this series to everyone. The first in the series is called The Eye of the World. 3nodding  

frohesmaedchen

Leavaros
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:23 pm
I myself liked Winter's Heart best out of the series.
-LD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:06 pm
Talon of the Silver Hawk by Raymond E. Fiest. Very interesting I can say. A friend recommended it and I'm hooked. Now I just need to read the second.  

buwieshingo

Durem Shapeshifter

buwieshingo

Durem Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:32 pm
Hawksong by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. Third time reading it can't put it down like my favorite book.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:58 pm
Death of a Red Heroine by Qui Xialong. Its a detective novel that takes place in Shangai. I'm about 100 pages in, and find it to be quite interesting. It gives a wonderful look at life in modern China as well as weaving a pretty good story from what I can see. I suggest checking it out.

Just recently finished another book, more in keeping with the SF/F genres. Faerie Wars by Herbie Brennan. Its a pretty good story (anything that gets glowing endorsements from Eoin Colfer can't be too bad right?), with a good sense of humor. Not particularly deep or thought-provoking but it is a fun read.  

xXxFollowMexXx

aniluv

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:57 pm
I started another book that is really good so far! "Map of Bones" by James Rollins. It is really action packed so far so YAY!! And I just finished reading several of P.C. Cast's books from her "Goddess" series. Also really good!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:22 pm
I'm currently reading Snakecharm by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. I thought I might as well read all the books in that series that I have so far.  

buwieshingo

Durem Shapeshifter

NolaIvory

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:05 pm
I'm at the tail end of Nora Robert's vamp series now, and it's awesome. Vampires, sex, ..., vampires and more sex.

Totally sweet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:48 am
I'm finishing up the Sandman series.  

dreamingscribe

buwieshingo

Durem Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:56 pm
Falcondance byt Amelia Atwater-Rhodes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:39 am
i am re reading anne of the island (it's one of the sequels to anne of green gables). i love it and i love re reading my favourite books.  

hellbells

Siyau

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:56 pm
-Finishing up the Song of Ice and Fire
-Reading a book about ActionScript
-The Design of Everyday Things
-The Secret Life of Plants  
The FSFBG

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash