Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Town of Springfog (Hibernating)
The Devilish Damsel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:38 pm
Meyaira Firespring

MischievousRP

(I've totally forgotten what I said Viper was wearing when she met this bunch of people XD For the sake of the RP, pretend she changed outfits to be more suited for adventuring rather than wandering about town.)

Grumbling under her breath, the pregnant orc pulled the coin purse free of her boobs and tossed it behind the counter where on the girls or Rulk would find it later. Before following her two companions outside, Viper scooped up a well-used backpack that was lurking near the door. "Already ahead of you there." patting the backpack as she answered Thai, "Got some ropes, a couple hooks, some caltrops, some ball bearings, handful of torches..." Viper continued rattling off random equipment that a seasoned adventurer might carry.

"If you'd like a dagger or something for yourself I carry plenty of spares Thai."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:31 pm
Viper 9000

MischievousRP

Thai looked relieved that Viper actually had everything they'd need already. "Oh good. That should save time having to visit the marketplace. We can just go straight to the crypts".

He took a small dagger from Viper and put it in his vest pocket. "Thanks. I have my bard songs but this might come in useful anyway" he smiled. "Let's go then" He headed with them towards the crypts and started to hum a soft tune as they walked. He was always making up new songs and it was something he'd been working on for the past week or so.

((Moving to the crypt thread))  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:45 pm
Meyaira Firespring

MischievousRP

((Meddlin Manor - Blackhill Catacombs is where we are moving next biggrin ))  
The Town of Springfog (Hibernating)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff