Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Town of Springfog (Hibernating)
The Devilish Damsel Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:12 pm
User Image

IMPORTANT note to RP members:
Keep in mind that Gaia is still a PG13 website and more... detailed interactions with the brothel employees will have to remain in your head rather than getting RPed out. You might be asking "Viper, why make a brothel then?" and my answer is because a fantasy setting wouldn't be complete without one.

Once a rundown townhouse, the property that later became The Devilish Damsel was purchased by an enterprising young orc. Her pockets lined from years of adventuring she returned to Springfog to settle down. However the quiet life quickly came to bore her and her new home was shortly there after renovated into Springfog's biggest and only brothel.

The Devilish Damsel is run by the owner & what people assume to be her mate as well as bouncer.

Viper Darkhand (Orc Retired Thief/Owner)
Runk ??? (Half-ogre ???/Bouncer)
Brothel girls/employees ( http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=generalperson )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:56 pm
RESERVED

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:49 pm
MischieviousMaieusiophile

Fallen Akari-chan

Meyaira Firespring

(Picked up from The Broken Ax, pg 10 and 11)

"I told you before oaf! My foot's not lucky!" Thai exclaimed, still held upside down by the hulking half-ogre Runk.

"You seem lucky enough..." Viper commented with a toothy grin as she led the small group of card players down an alley towards the Devilish Damsel.

As they exited the shaded alley, the group found themselves in a open plaza before an expansive three story townhouse. While far from the rich opulence that the mayor and nobles of Springfog lived in there was something regal about the large house.

Sauntering out into the middle of plaza, the young orc turned to face her guests and with arms open wide declared, "Welcome to The Devilish Damsel!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:39 pm
Viper 9000

Meyaira Firespring

Behind the expecting orc and the half-ogre couple, Gwenhwyfar followed closely to the pair followed by another human male. She didn't know why she had decided to follow them though Viper and Runk seemed to be nice kind people, though the name of 'The Devilish Damsel' had to make the elf think to herself the whole way.

Coming into view of the orc's establishment Gwen nodded, though she cocked an eyebrow. "Thank you Ms. Blackhand, though now I have to ask what kind of business do you run?" She asked the orc without knowing its true purpose.  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:05 pm

Fallen Akari-chan

Meyaira Firespring

"Why this is Springfog's one and only brothel." Viper answers with pride.

"We work with pretty ladies..." Runk chimes in. He might have said more but Viper silenced him with a glare.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:06 pm
Gwenhwyfar's face turned a faint shade of red at the couple's answers to her question. While she wasn't shy about her love life the fact is she had inadvertently came to the brothel. Though, maybe it would be a good time for her she had a few coins to spare.

"While I apprecate the offer Runk, I think I could use a little... company tonight."

Viper 9000

Meyaira Firespring

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:59 pm

Fallen Akari-chan

Meyaira Firespring

(Yay for random character generator! I'll finally get to use it!)

"What my mate is trying to say is most our employees are women but we also offer male companionship as well." Viper corrected, waving them towards the front door.

Runk smartly keeps his mouth shut and jogs ahead to open the door for the two expectant mothers.

The group is greeted by one of the female workers. This seductive woman has hooded brown eyes. Her thick, curly, yellow hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a rooster's crest. She has a slender build. Her skin is light-colored. She has a strong chin. Her wardrobe is tight and plain, with a mostly black and brown color scheme.

"Heya boss."

"And to you, Tali." The orc replies, fishing the lump of gold coins from Runk's pocket before waddling behind the counter to store it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:08 pm
Viper 9000

Meyaira Firespring

As she were let inside, Gwen could see men and women of many races loungin around. Some talking with clients as with friends, with the gentle flicker of candlelight she gazed around to many of them. Some eyed her with a flirty look and others flexed their muscles for the woman.

"So many to pick from..." The elf smiled with a naughty grin. Eventually she found her choice. With the beckoning of a slim human male, Gwen took some coins from her pouch, along with a gift of a potion of their choice the human and the elf made their way to a private room all the while, the human had reached down and massaged her belly, sparking a little blush from Gwen.  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:11 pm

Fallen Akari-chan

Meyaira Firespring

Pocketing the elf's coin, Viper nodded her approval of Gwen's choice. "Back to work Tali, I'll take over here."

"As you wish." Tali said, bowing before making her exit back into the loose crowds. By no means was it a busy night but the house catered to the needs of their regulars as well as a handful of newcomers just blowing through town.

"Runk dear, put our friend down and get him some ice for his ankle." Planting Thai in a vacant chair, the half-ogre stomped off to fetch a bag of ice. "Sorry about my mate, he's not the brightest bulb but hes got a heart of gold." Viper explained as way of apologizing to Thai for his treatment.

Looking about for their other card player, Viper spotted Jareth outside brooding. Best leave him to his thoughts, she noted busying herself at the counter.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:24 pm
The slight creak of the doors and the ring of the small bronze bell above indicated that someone had entered Viper's domain of pleasure, The Devilish Damsel. Lucan was a simple man, or at least tried to be. The Sun Elf was looking for an Elf by the name of Gwenhwyfar. He had been sent by her parents to find her. He found it strange that by almost all suggestions given to him, it would be a brother that was the majority suggested location. The others have been fruitless in finding the Moon Elf, so he had no other choice but to keep trying before planning to leave Springfog in search of the maiden.

How he wished to not be here. As much as he would like to sample the fun around inside the only brothel of Springfog, he was set on looking around a bit longer first. The first thing he saw was an Orc and an Ogre. Given the appearance of the Ogre, the Orc seemed more like the brains of the operation. Just to be certain on things, he did not speak first. Luc had a habit of bad luck following wherever he went, And on top of that he wasn't fond of orcs after a certain experience with one.  

Shade_Angel17

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:08 pm
Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

Meyaira Firespring

(Gonna drop MF's character off here so I can focus on other NPCs, plus I feel like I do the characters personality no justice whatsoever.)

With Thai otherwise distracted icing his now rather bruised ankle, Viper offers him a handful of comforts, one of which was companionship for the night. While looking over his opinions, Viper steals the map the monkey-man had pocketed earlier that evening at the Broken Ax. Confident Thai would be taken care of, Viper returned to the counter just as another customer entered.

"Welcome to the Devilish Damsel." She says cheerily. Runk, at his typical position near wife, puts on a big stupid smile. "Looking for some action?" the expectant orc adds.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:57 pm
"Actually I'm looking for-"

He stopped approaching the orc and ogre dead in his tracts. The body was different, but he knew those tusks and that face. It was familiar but...

"You...I believe you tried to buy me once. Your cheeks, and the peculiar shape of those tusks. Those aren't common." Lucan mutters in a shocked tone. What were the odds that it was here of all places that he found that woman again. How he wished he did not...  

Shade_Angel17

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:14 pm
Shade_Angel17

Viper cocks an eyebrow at the strange introduction but carries on unphased.

"I might have. I purchased my fair share of slaves when this business was young and new." She says nonchalantly with a shrug. "Pointy Ears all look the same to me..." Runk adds, glancing between Lucan and another elf patron.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:07 am
Viper 9000
"I see..." Well it least she didn't seem like she had any plans for him any longer. Still, he couldn't help but feel uneasy around the orc. For the Runesthyrs, he would have to do his best not to make a scene here and reveal his anger. This is the kind of place she wanted to put him?

"You must be the one they call Viper. I was told I could find Gwenhwyr here somehow or with you in general. I'm looking for her, she a moon elf, about this tall?" Lucan says as he begins to gesture and give more information on how she could possibly look. After all, Pointy Ears look the same to the big lummox the orc had for a partner.  

Shade_Angel17

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:44 pm
Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

"There are worse places to end up being a slave at..." Viper says, uncaring of what the elf thought of her. In the years since their previous encounter she had become a modestly wealthy business woman as well as a mother-to-be.

She would have said more but Runk interrupted with a snap of his large sausage fingers. "The big round one! She just buy whats-his-name..." He says, pointing in the direction of private room Gwen had rented.  
The Town of Springfog (Hibernating)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff