Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Your First Kiss? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:28 am
RavennaGrimoire
Onato

Well, its always an awkward conversation with one's parents. Like I said before, not a lot of old style parents want to see their kids to be gay. But its not their choice, and it'll come out sooner or later, and in the end, your parents will ultimately accept you. Whether they like your choice or not, they'll still love 'you'.

And yeah, it's pretty much certain that they're just going out without me.

I'm beyond furious. Worst time in my life to ******** me over.

Awe, well, you could always sleep? Thats what I do lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:30 am
Onato
RavennaGrimoire
Onato

Well, its always an awkward conversation with one's parents. Like I said before, not a lot of old style parents want to see their kids to be gay. But its not their choice, and it'll come out sooner or later, and in the end, your parents will ultimately accept you. Whether they like your choice or not, they'll still love 'you'.

They say you should never go to sleep angry,

then i'll probably start crying. It's not that i have hang ups about being left out or anything.  

Hashtagihateit

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:32 am
RavennaGrimoire
Onato
RavennaGrimoire
Onato

then i'll probably start crying. It's not that i have hang ups about being left out or anything.

Oh, haha, I've never heard of the sleeping and angry thing. But, I rarely get angry at anything anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:34 am
Onato
RavennaGrimoire
Onato
RavennaGrimoire
Onato

Oh, haha, I've never heard of the sleeping and angry thing. But, I rarely get angry at anything anymore.

I get angry at very little.
but i rarely feel anything in the first place, so yeah  

Hashtagihateit

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:35 am
RavennaGrimoire

I get angry at very little.
but i rarely feel anything in the first place, so yeah

Hm, well just keep your mind as distracted as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:36 am
Onato

haha, well what i was going to use as a distraction totally just blew me off...so yeah...
Im doing my best to not cry.  

Hashtagihateit

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:38 am
RavennaGrimoire
Onato

haha, well what i was going to use as a distraction totally just blew me off...so yeah...

Um, try watching movies not relating to love or anything, kinda hard to do, but its worth a shot.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:52 am
Onato
RavennaGrimoire
Onato

Um, try watching movies not relating to love or anything, kinda hard to do, but its worth a shot.

I've been trying to watch my neighbor totoro, but i keep getting distracted.  

Hashtagihateit

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:15 pm
Wish it hadn't had happened. I loved her, she broke my heart.

Twice.

Eh, Still a nice kiss. Wish the relationship hadn't left me so broken afterwards though.

I hated 7th grade.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:36 pm
Lets see, first kiss ever I was 5, I think? Somewhere between 5 and 6 I kissed one of the girls in my neighborhood at a birthday party.

First intimate kiss, I was 14, and it was with my girlfriend at the time. It was clumsy and awkward because it was pretty much the first real kiss for both of us, but there was something special about it. We were together for 6 months, and I can honestly say she was my first love. I was sad for some time after we broke up, but I got over it (oddly enough because of her step-sister XD) and we became best friends, and we tell each other pretty much everything. There isn't a person alive who knows as much about me as she does.  

Khaz-Keeper of the Dawn

Desirable Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

peterrrrrrr

Lonely Perfectionist

18,575 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:20 am
It was ridiculous  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:59 am
I can't remember how old I was, probably in elementary school, but it was some by some neighborhood boy. I didn't really like him and the kiss wasn't special, it meant nothing to me. He just randomly kissed me while I was outside playing.  

ForeverDreamWithinADream

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:51 pm
Khaz-Keeper of the Dawn
Lets see, first kiss ever I was 5, I think? Somewhere between 5 and 6 I kissed one of the girls in my neighborhood at a birthday party.

First intimate kiss, I was 14, and it was with my girlfriend at the time. It was clumsy and awkward because it was pretty much the first real kiss for both of us, but there was something special about it. We were together for 6 months, and I can honestly say she was my first love. I was sad for some time after we broke up, but I got over it (oddly enough because of her step-sister XD) and we became best friends, and we tell each other pretty much everything. There isn't a person alive who knows as much about me as she does.
Wow. You're pretty lucky to have someone like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:53 pm
BSPBleach
Khaz-Keeper of the Dawn

Wow. You're pretty lucky to have someone like that.

I really am lucky to have him as a friend. (forgot to mention he is FTM trans XD)  

Khaz-Keeper of the Dawn

Desirable Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

nurnse_rolol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:22 pm
My first kiss was, in my opinion, perfect. It was with this guy I had really liked for a really long time, and he said he liked me as well. We skipped guided resource (which is like a half hour long study hall when they say announcements, my school is the only one I'm aware that has it) and just walked around the school and hung out on the stairwells in the corners of the school and held hands and cuddled. When it was time to go, we just kissed, a quick peck on the lips, that I initiated. I'm glad it wasnt one of those sexual shoving-tongues-down-each-others-throats type of kiss.

Well my kiss was nice, and I don't regret it at all, but I wish I would have chosen a better guy to have it with. o-o it seems I was just a fling for him.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff