Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply an rp subfourum (NEEDS MEMBERS-JOIN TODAY
War of Eternity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Derrai
Crew

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:37 pm
Spencer leaned against a tree. His left arm hurt. Small plan life began to twist around him. It was one of his powers. They covered him and pulsated a few times and them shrank back down into the ground. He stood there, looking better than ever.

The woods are my army. And what's an army without medics? Mind if I follow you wherever you're going?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:45 am
Hadoken was right beside Rin.He could here what the queen and king were saying from where he was.Rin I think ytou might want to get ready for battle",Hadoken said as he saw fifteen gaurds standing behind them."you ready Rin."  

The Amazing Spartacus

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:29 pm
"sure am.try not to kill them though.",Rin said as she swung around."or even better"she said,as she smiled,"i should be able to take care of this" she took a step tourds the guards"although i was hoping for a fight..."

the front guard looked at Rin suspiciously,then smiled."Your Rin, arent you? Your a few ranks higher then me! Im sorry,did we disturb you?"

"no its fine",rin replied."you can leave now". Rin turned to Hadoken."I forgot to tell you,im in the kings army,here."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:30 pm
Hadoken looked surprised and said "Well we just gonna have a chat or do you want to help the queen."Hadoken flew into the courtyard over the wall and was watching the queen and king staring at each other with hate in their eyes.They look really mad especially the queen."Rin get over here"Hadoken whispered.  

The Amazing Spartacus

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:25 pm
rin ran quickly across the courtyard,soundlessly,and abruptly stopped next to Hadoken."we shouldent be this close",rin whispered,"The king has talents for spotting intruders"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:00 pm
"Now that's not very lady-like,is it,"the king said to Maria.
Maria was about to say something kinda smart alec but they were interrupted by the king's adviser and commanding knight,Barley.
I'm sorry for barging in but you are needed urgently in the throne room,your highness,"Barley said to the king while bowing to both king and queen.
"Very well,"the king said to the knight.He turned back to Maria."You run off and have your fun with your friends over there but if your not back by sundown there will be hell to pay."The king left to the throne room.
Maria watched as he left then she jumped back on the top of the wall to see how Aura was doing.  

Wisp Of Pain

Derrai
Crew

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:33 am
OOC: Aww...I'm missing the antagonists!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:24 am
"Queen Maria were should we go now."Hadoken said as he bowed down to the queen.Hadoken turned to Rin"I need something to drink or I will go crazy,and try to find me a rat cause my wings are exhausted from all this flying and my senses are hurting to detect any thing,so I think I might......"Hadoken fainted on the ground.  

The Amazing Spartacus

Leto Kokoro

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:17 am
Aura awoke to see her baby boy at her side. She was back in human form as she smiled at him, taking some of his hair into her fingers.

"How... Are you my love."

"Mom!" He shouts.

He ducked under his mother and placed her on his small shoulders.

"Jin, you don't... Have to do this."

"Your right, But I choose to." He grins.

She only looked at him; she disagree with the young pup. She fell against his shoulders and laughed lightly.

"Alright, lead the way." She states quietly.

"The was a cottage far away from here. We can rest then move on from there."

Holding out his hand, he created a shikigami beetle and attached a message in it wings. Whispering to the bug, it flew towards the queen... Airing out it message to her. Jinjumped off the castle wall and began towards the cottage in the woods.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:44 am
Maria got the message and smiled.Then she went Hadoken,who had recently fainted.Then she went to the woods over the wall and came out a few minutes with a few vials filled with a dark red liquid.Maria poured half of a vial into Hadoken's mouth,hoping it will work.  

Wisp Of Pain

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:27 pm
"hadoken"rin wispered,"are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:33 pm
I'm leaving now.

Spencer got up and began to walk off. He was close enough, he didn't need to bother waiting.

I'm heading to Parthenon. It's a few minutes away

He traveled as fast as he could through the forest. He was silent. Any soldier of Parthenon would want to know why a Regno knight was in their territory.

He stopped at the wall. He sent a message to the guards. He was here and they would see what he was doing with a keen eye now. They opened up and he saw the figure of The Queen of Parthenon, Maria, standing over an unconscious vampire. Spencer ran over to tell her what happened and why some guards wouldn't be returning.  

Derrai
Crew

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Wisp Of Pain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:50 pm
Maria looked up and saw what looked like a Regno knight coming towards her.All the knights in each kingdom have a very distinct uniform and look about them so it was easy for her to tell them apart.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:37 pm
Rin shrugged,and walked away. Haddoken seemed to be recovering well enough. leaving him there wont be a big deal,she thought,she knew someone would pick him up soon.  

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

The Amazing Spartacus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:08 pm
Hadoken woke up saw that Rin was walking away and saw the queen next to him."Helooo..What is for diner today Mom."Hadoken was woozy from his sudden awakening.  
an rp subfourum (NEEDS MEMBERS-JOIN TODAY

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff