Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Reincarnation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

baluk15

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:23 pm
Hey I have a question many pagans belive in reincarnation correct. Well if one were to do a seance or spirt calling, what are you calling. If ones soul passed into a reincarnation and went on, are you still calling there spirt?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:32 pm
Good point. As I see things, most don't re-incarnate right away, but take a little time for their souls to once again be ready for re-incarnation. Also, if one has unfinished buisness...

Most of the sprit callings I do, however, are to speak with the spirits of nature, not of people. I find that at times they're much easier to work with. You do a seance for a sprit who turns out to be angry, you've got a serious problem.  

wolfsbanemoon

Ceannara

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:27 am
I've got a quick question. I've had a feeling for a long time that I was beaten often and abused in a recent past life, but I don't know for sure. All i have to go on is a couple of instinctive reactions I can't control.
Now, I've never been beaten in my life, I've never been hit in the face, never had a broken bone, but I freeze if someone approaches me (even playfully) with a hand raised like they're going to hit me. I Can't move, all I can do is brace myself and wait for the strike. I asked myself once why i freeze, and the immediate answer was that if you duck or doge, or try to avoid the blow in any way, you'll get a worse beating.
I know what it feels like to have your cheek and jaw swollen so badly that it's hard to eat or drink, and I know what a broken cheekbone feels like. And I have never experienced any of this in my lifetime. I also believe that I drowned in a past life, just from a feeling I get, although I have no fear of water (just a healthy respect for it).

So my question mainly is: Could these reactions be indications of trauma experienced in a past life?  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:40 pm
i blieve in reincarntation and rebirth (with the fact that my favorite mythical creature is a pheonix, when astro projecting i'm either myself or a white and gold pheonix(sp?) dunno why.) i've had dreams of people i knew in my past lives and messages conveyed to me but everything is blurry and unclear and mixed. i'm a very complicated person and i have no idea how many past lives i've lived but i have a feeling it's probably alot since i see so many mixed things.

edit: i have a past life regretion(sp?) dream spell if anyones interested just pm me.

Edit #2: form what i've read in palm reading my palm reveals that i have had plentiful past lives or many. i feel like my soul is wise enough to have lived in past lives since i made ideals for myself very early in my life about how i should go about doing almost everything and handling people. i don't know any of them but if i could describe my dreams accuratly maybe i could get some help from everyone since i'm lsot and confused about all of it.  

kasai_angel

kourui-san

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:04 pm
Er. Well. I know that my sister and I have had the same reincarnation processes. It's kind of fun. The number of lives we had is plentiful. We have old souls. Earth is so familiar to us that we can litteraly feel her change and grow beneath our feet, then inside us.

But I wonder if anyone in this guild has met in a past life? That would be wonderful!

Hello out there! If we've met before, be sure to give me a little hello message. It would be lovely to talk to a reeeeeeally old friend!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:39 pm
ya. i have a ?. i have had a few people ask, "if there realy is reincarnation, than why are there more poeple now then there was 10,000 years ago?"
i never knnow how to reply. sweatdrop
anyone wana help me?  

The gypsy Queen

20 Shades of Crazy

450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:52 pm
I'm not sure...I don't feel like I am, so could it be possible that I'm a, for a lack of better terms, new soul?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:37 pm
Is it possible for an animals soul to be reincarnated in a humans body?
because I think that one of my past lives was a cat from ancient egypt...  

Mayuki Tsukino

Leavaros

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:11 pm
I've been called an old soul, but I don't think that has much impact, considering the people that remark comes from.

However...I occasionally have very vivid dreams in which I've seen things that I've never seen in my waking hours. And I think thoughts that I don't think I'd normally think....

One of my strangest happened after I interrupted an attempted exorcism--on me, of all people!--and I was told that I would dream something. I sang a prayer/poem that I had written named "Dreamweaver" (it's in my profile, if anyone's interested.), and I dreamt of being suspended in...well, it felt like water, but...wasn't. More like...liquid light. I'm pretty sure that it was one of my first contacts with what Transcendentalists call the Oversoul.

But it was different than that.... Like being in contact with countless heartbeats. It felt like an orchestra of souls, and I sang with them....

I later discovered that I was "supposed to" dream of Fire, and understandably, my relief was palpable.

Love and Vale,
~Leavaros Dapple  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:56 pm
Quote:
So my question mainly is: Could these reactions be indications of trauma experienced in a past life?

Yes, our souls remember things, even when our "waking" selves don't. Our actions, behaviors, relationships, fears, attitudes - even physical characteristics can be affected by past lives. It's a facinating study. Part of the great thing about doing regression work is that you can use the information you get from your past lives to make positive changes in your present life. If you do a series of regressions there are ususally patterns that will emerge and from those patterns you can make parallels with thing that are going on in your current life and hopefully break any negative cycles that have been occuring.

Quote:
if there realy is reincarnation, than why are there more poeple now then there was 10,000 years ago?

Not everyone is an old soul - there are new ones born too. I like to think that once our souls have learned everything that they want to know then they can choose not to be reincarnated and at that time their energy force merges with the energy of the Goddess and when she is ready she causes a new soul to be born.  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

Amythest Fae

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:09 am
I think my most interesting past life was during the witch burningsin 1692 in Salem. My sister and I were burned. Recently my sister (Sara) came to me as a spirit several times to remind me of my past life and give me the advice "Don't be afraid of the burning times." Since this is so early on I know it is one of many, though I have ideas I have yet to reconnect with another past life so intensly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:56 pm
I highly doubt that. No one was burned in Salem. The 'Burning times" was in England mostly, not America. The Salem Witch trials consisted mostly of hangings and I think only one case of a man being stoned to death. Absolutely no burnings.  

dark_angel_32189

Wing-Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:17 am
I'm pretty sure I was hung in a past life(not sure who I was mind you). Ever since I was little I couldn't stand things being around my throat. even if it was a long necklace I was get this sensation of panic and couldn't breath(felt like I couldn't anyways, no matter how much I tried to convince myself otherwise). I was in my later years of high school before I was able to wear anything without cringing. Even now I can only wear certain necklaces, and if I get a new one I still have to mentally remind myself that it is not going to strangle me.
I know I have had many lives, and not all of them were human. I was a tiger at some point. I still feel that part oif my mind today that is wild and I have a hard time controlling it(moreso when I was younger) when I got mad. Dana(one of my spirit guides...whose a faerie >> ) has indicated that I have been a faerie before too, and I have found that I fit many of the attributes of one(and even though I have always liked things with faeries on them, I can tell reguardless of how good the artwork is that it's not what an actual faerie looks like). My mom and I were twins in a past life as well. Our personalities are almost identical but we have completely opposite views on some subject(very few but it is almost like a duality thing).
That's as far as I found out myself. I went to a psychic who did past life regression on me...although....I had to tell her which ones I was interested in(which regions) since I guess I had too many to be told at once ^^;;;;;....anyways, my first life(or at least the oldest one she told me about) I was a guard(male of course) for the emporer in China and I was sad because my family(wife and children) had all died somehow, but I had to live on without them because I was bound by duty. Then in another I was a sumo wrestler ^^;;;;;;; (again male) and I was lonely in that life too, because I had to be so dedicated to my art o.O;;;;......then in the next one I was a Native American woman whose fiance (Big Bear I think his name was) died in a hunting accident and I chose to live alone, because I felt I was being loyal to him by not being with anyone else(guess I thought he wouldn't like it so I put my own happiness aside)....so there are the sad/lonely ones....then I was a Mayan Priestess(second in command) and I was actually happy in that life because I was with "Big Bear" again and he lived this time...and I was also a celtic priestess at least once too....so yeah...that's what she told me.....I guess I was the first Sumo wrestler she had ever met too ^^;;;;;;;......I guess that's why I dislike most cooked fish but love sushi^^;;;; o.o;;;;;  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:50 am
I'm still unsure if I believe in reincarnation. If I do, I still don't know my past lives.  

Ross Mohan

Blessed Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:48 am
And you're not a lone on that. Many people don't know anything about any of their past lives.

If you have the money for it, you could try going to someone who does past life regressions. I think (going off of something I saw on tv) that they just kind of put you in a hypnotic state and get you to talk about your past lives or something. Not entirely sure, as I've never been to one.

Or you could try meditating on it.  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces