The Old Shack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:30 pm
ALice heard him chuckle and a chill went down her back. Stupid stupid stupid... Why would a normal person come to the shack unless try were hunting her? She gulped and made a squeak in fear. Something was wrong. She gazed into his eyes pleading- she had no powers. No weapons were within reach, she only had her knife which was currently under his leg. "wh-why? I never broke you..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kai laughed dangerously, close to the edge. He dropped the knife, deciding instead to use his powers. "I was human before. Don't you remember? You seduced and killed my brother. Then a darling young demon lady showed up and offered me a job. As a demon. All i need to do is kill you and she is mine forever. Plus, I get these amazing powers. All i need to do is drink blood, and kill you." He laughed again, and snapped his fingers causing a shadow hawk appeared on his shoulder. "But my lady wants to be here for your death...." He snapped his fingers and the hawk took off. "He shall send for her and I'm sure she will arrive momentarily."  

Backpacking Watson

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:14 pm
Dark Child 96
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

⇢ ⇢ σnLınεxxxxxσffLınεxxxxxAωαyxxxxxBυsy
Just ******** deal with it.

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf
xxxxxNAME ;; A l e x D a r k e

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

вυт тнεяε's sтıll яαgε ınsıdε
xxxxxMOOD ;;

sσмεвσdy gεт мε тняσυgн тнıs nıgнтмαяε
xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

sσ wнαт ıf yσυ cαn sεε тнε dαяkεsт sıdε σf мε
xxxxxOOC ;;

nσ σnε wıll εvεя cнαngε тнıs αnıмαl ı нαvε bεcσмε
xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex rushed into the clearing of the shack and didn't see Alice anywhere. Where could she be!? His mind was at a race and he needed to find her. Maybe she went inside to clean up her wound a little more? Alex sped up the steps and pulled the door open. He ran inside to the scene of some boy ontop of Alice. At first glance, it would appear he was trying to do something dirty to her but in a blink, you would realize that the man had a sword in his hand and had pinned Alice down to the bed. His heart was hammering in his chest and he feared that he was too late, and that he was going to kill Alice the moment he came through the door. Alex quickly held out Kurikara to the back of the man's neck. It was his only hope of making him stop from killing her, is if his life were to be at risk aswell. "Get off of her." He warned in a a dangerously low growl and held his sword firmly in two hands. He was also wary of any counter attack the man may try to pull at the last second in a futile attempt to escape so Alex stood just out of reach, or atleast attempted to. His whole body was engulfed in a blue fire that displayed his rage, two small horns molding themselves out of the hot fire ontop of his head and solidifying.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Back off idiot. I'm a demon with the same powers as you, and shadow demon powers. I already have a wolf in the corner ready for Aliciette. I won't make a move until my mistress arrives." He already knew who it would be. That stupid boy who Alice had fallen for. He leaned forward into Alice, whispering in her ear. "Your emotions make you weak, sweetheart. Too bad, you were so pretty, too." He let his lips brush past her cheek, hoping to get a rise out of the boy. He couldn't hurt him, or else he would kill Alice.

Backpacking Watson

Backpacking Watson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:26 pm

~Isabel Riolta~

Belle came to the shack and stood in the doorway. "Heh. Weaklings, the lot of you." She waited for Aliciette to look her way and recognize her. Meanwhile she snapped her fingers, growing the same wings and tail as Ali had, except hers were blue like Alex's. "Good to see you, Puppy."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:37 am
Alice Was relieved when she heard Alex. "Alex...." she stiffened as Kai leaned forward. His lips brushed Her and she shuddered. She had kissed this monster.... She had erased Alex's kiss.... She ignored the thoughts, not letting her emotions get in the way. She was scared for her life, when she heard it. That voice. She knew it before she turned her head. "Belle..." she breathed. But something was wrong.... She was seen together? Was she rebuilt? If so, she would keep comin back until her mission was accomplished.... "Belle, help me!" wait.... Belle was.... Kai's mistress? "Alex, no! Watch out!" she screamed. Surely Belle would kill him first. Or just as bad, use her succubus po- she saw a slight smear of lipgloss on Alex. Too late. So that's what he had been doing.... She ignored it. She had been kissing Kai, right? And Alex couldn't fully become a slave, so.... But that didn't mean he wouldn't want to have intercourse with a succubus. What f he had? She ignored the thought.  

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:54 pm
Dark Child 96
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex growled. His demonic flames were unique and rare, no other demons shared the same ones, unless they were some kind of copy-cat demon or one of the few who could weild the blue fire. He heard Alice call his name and feared greatly for her, but not enough to start panicing because that wouldn't help her at all. His heart blew up with rage when the other boy kissed Alice's cheek. He was going to kill the boy.. definitely going to kill him for that one. He turned back when he heard the footsteps of somebody, who turned out to be Belle and cursed to himself. She had followed him back here. The taste of her lipgoss still hung on his lips and in a disgusted matter, whiped the residue away the best he could with his forearm. It was a stain that cursed him, the stain of betrayal. He knew deep down that it wasn't his fault for what he had done, was truly Belle's but he still felt guilty for all of it. He was fortunate enough that he had struggled and fought against the urges which had been stealing over him at the time, or who knows what might've happened... He could still be there now with that monster, undressing her one article of clothing at a time and then... He was sickened. Alex had to do something fast though or else they would just kill him and Alice right here. He said that he was going to help protect her right? It was time to fulfill that promise but how could he possibly fight off two powerful demons at once? Maybe he could just try to take her hostage and do the same? No it would be pointless to do it because like she had said, she would just return if killed so it didn't matter. He could see no way of fighting this one out and he couldn't let them kill Alice but there was nothing he could do at this point. There were two of them and only one of him. Alex lowered his sword in defeat and hung his head shamefully for actually surrendering to his emotions. "Please... don't harm Alice you can do whatever you want to me but please just don't hurt her. I love her.. Kill me if you must but just leave her be." He begged weakly. He didn't sound desperate, but at loss for what to do. Alex sheathed Kurikara and dropped it to the ground beside him, to show his surrender.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:23 pm

~Isabel Riolta~

"Oh shut up, stupid.," Belle snapped. "Wed on't give a crap about you. I just want HER dead." She looked at Alice. "You ridiculous little b*tch. You killed our mother, my father, even your own father, and now you think you deserve love? F*ck, no. you deserve nothing. Do you hear me? NOTHING!!!! no, you deserve... death." She grabbed alex next to her, kicking his sword across the room. "Instead, I'll let you watch your beloved play toy die in front of you." She grew her claws out and held them to his throat. "And when I'm done with him, I'll kill you. With torture of course." She grinned slyly. "But you sure found a cutie here, puppy. I think I'll torture you even worse... Kai! Make her watch." She turned Alex and pushed him against the wall. She kissed him, holding her claws to his neck so he wouldn't fight back. Again she pushed her impure thoughts and emotions on him.

Backpacking Watson

First of Four

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:44 pm
User Image
Jack Frost

Mood: Amused and intrigued.

OOC:

The humidity in the area suddenly shot up, so much so that the wood the shack was made of started to creek and whine. Then from outside the sound of someone humming an ancient bittersweet tune could be heard before whoever the someone was came to a stop, standing right in the shack’s open doorway and stopping his humming almost immediately. The someone was none other than Jack Frost, his hands casually slipped into his pockets, a calm dull look in his eyes, and a light smirk playing on his lips. He looked over the scene within the shack, his grin widening just a bit as he did. When he spoke his voice was as sly as what one might think a water serpent’s would be. “Now what is this I have stumbled upon? A love shack is it?” As he waited for a reply he identified the nature of those who were before him. They were all, for a lack of specific identification demon in some way or another.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image
Ryuu Takani
Demigod outcast

Mood: A bit agitated
Thought: Out of my way...
Area: Just outside the shack

"I'm an outcast..."

Appearing almost out of the blue a young boy with brown hair walked towards the shack a bag over his shoulder. He wore a hoodie and jeans black sneakers and had large white and pink headphones around his neck. He tapped on the shoulder of the man standing at the entrance to the shack "excuse me can you move I need to see if this place is good to live in" He said sounding a bit hostile he seemed to also emit an aura that was mixed with angelic and demonic properties.

"Loneliness...is all I know..."

TimeLord_D

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:38 pm
Dark Child 96
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex had scrambled to grab Kurikara when she said that she would be killing Alice but Belle kicked it out of his reach and snatched him. He didn't like where this was going but if he tried to get out of her grip then she would probably just give the boy the signal to finish off Alice. Begrudgingly, he was pushed into the wall and to his dismay she started kissing him again. Alex at first attempted to struggle to break it but he ended up pricking his neck against the sharp edge of her nail, which caused blood to trickle down his neck. If he did anything, tried to escape he would just be killed and then Alice would too. He wished he could do something but.. he was powerless without his sword and the pressure that Belle was now putting on him. "Alice.." He moaned quietly, breaking the kiss for a moment in the attempt to say one last thing to her. He was losing the ability to keep control over himself though and found himself kissing Belle back. He hated himself but couldn't stop no matter how hard he tried because of the tight position he was held in and also because of her intoxicating powers which instilled endless attraction to her. It got to the point where he was kissing her back forcefully, not able to control himself or his actions at all. He couldn't even think about anything at all.. except for getting Belle out of those clothes. His heart was beating erratically in his chest with how much he wanted Belle, thirsted to have her. He didn't even feel bad about what he was doing anymore because he couldn't even think of anything else but her. Alex had a brief moment where he broke her hold on him and wished that death would come, before once again becoming ensnared by her powers.. He pushed himself back against Belle and his hands went to her waist where they got a firm hold on her shorts and attempted to tug them down to her ankles. He didn't even notice that there were multiple people standing there, didn't care if there were multiple people standing there, cared only for Belle and the seductive pleasure he recieved by kissing her, feeling her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image
Jack Frost

Mood: Amused and intrigued.

OOC:

Jack raised a brow at an agitated sounding voice that came from behind and looked back over his shoulder. He set the edge of his gaze on Ryuu and stared in silence for a moment before answering. “Not really a place appropriate to live in. Not at the moment at least. So why don’t you mind your tone and your energies and find somewhere else.” He then looked forwards once more as he spoke on. “On the other side of the forest here there is a school that should still have room in its dorms.” Jack was not particularly fond of rude people who covered their rudeness up with polite sounding words, despite the fact that he was sometimes and often such a person.

Jack turned his gaze back onto Alice and Kai then onto Alec and Kurikara his brow still raise. He wondered to himself as he watched if he should intervene, but he couldn't decide if doing so would be more fun than just watching this one play out.  

First of Four

TimeLord_D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:06 pm
User Image
Ryuu Takani
Demigod outcast

Mood: A bit agitated
Thought: Out of my way...
Area: Just outside the shack

"I'm an outcast..."

Ryuu sighed "most likely I get turned down for a room there..." He muttered before checking inside he noticed the people and saw the guy trying to pull the girls pants down H-Hey! S-shouldn't you stop him!? He exclaimed with a light blush on his cheeks.

"Loneliness...is all I know..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:10 pm
As Akani began to poke around, she saw someone else come in. She guessed there were already people inside. trying to sneak in, She realized her fluffy tail wasn't doing any favors and decided to try a more straightforward approach. "Ummm, hi. So what's in this place?"  

Katana left the site

Angelic Shade

Off Campus, East of the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas