The Old Shack Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luciella Latte
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:56 pm
User ImageOn the edge of the forest is an old shack by a stream.
The shack is full of old gardening equipment and vases.
There is a small bed inside.
Looks like a very poor farmer use to live there.
In the very back corner is a sword.
It's dusty and dull.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:39 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

⇢ ⇢ σnLınεxxxxxσffLınεxxxxxAωαyxxxxxBυsy
Just ******** deal with it.

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf
xxxxxNAME ;; A l e x D a r k e

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

вυт тнεяε's sтıll яαgε ınsıdε
xxxxxMOOD ;;

sσмεвσdy gεт мε тняσυgн тнıs nıgнтмαяε
xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

sσ wнαт ıf yσυ cαn sεε тнε dαяkεsт sıdε σf мε
xxxxxOOC ;;

nσ σnε wıll εvεя cнαngε тнıs αnıмαl ı нαvε bεcσмε
xxxxxCHAT ;; An old abandoned shack sounded pretty appropriate to Alex. It would give them a quiet place to devise plans while also keeping out of trouble, and out sight. He was thankful that she reassured him that she wasn't going to try to 'making any moves' on him since relationships weren't really his thing. A partnership between two people with both dark goals could always end badly, therefore it was best not to grow attached to those around you. He felt like if he revealed his secrets to her though, it may cause them to become a little closer, even if that only meant friendship that could be dangerous. Alex nodded and dusted off his pants a bit. "Comeon lets get going so he doesn't try and follow us. The last thing we need is people to know what we're going to be doing. And don't worry I didn't have plans on getting into anything as messy as that either."

He started off in the direction of the shack without checking to see if Alice was coming until finally ending up infront of it. It was indeed a shack, next to a tiny stream and rotted old wood that creaked when you stepped on the planks. He pulled the door wide open, revealing the dark insides of the cabin that was dimily lit by the pale moonlight that shone through the window. He took his first steps inside, testing the pliancy of the wood by squatting up and down. The last thing he wanted was to fall right through the floor and impale himself on a shard of wood or something else. Alex went over to the table where an unlit candle rested, waiting to be used. He place his index finger and thumb together between the fuse and sparked a blueish light which turned into a blue fire. It danced back and forth, illuminating the room a little from the feeble light source. "It's pretty cozy here.." He said, more or less to himself and sat down in a wooden chair that was at the table.

He was exhausted and wanted to get to bed but it was probably best if they sorted out everything first. "So Alice you may aswell ask me whatever you wanted to now because since we're in a more private place. It'd probably be best if we dealt with any that you may have now about me so that we can start thinking about some sort of plan." He leaned back in the chair, putting his hands behind his neck and kicking his feet up onto the table lazily and crossing them at the ankles.

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:27 pm
phattdippa

Alice

User Image

█████████████████████████████████████████████

Alice followed him to the old shack. It was extremely run down, and dark, and creepy.... she loved it. it had character. She entered behind him, sitting on the old bed. "Ick, this isn't very comfortable..." She shrugged and looked at him. "Ok, so explain more about why you became a demon." She smiled. "And remember you can ask whatever you would like at any point in time also. Uhm... Oh, and what exactly are you hoping to accomplish at this school?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:49 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex looked over at her and sighed, trying to think of what to say to her. It would be difficult to tell her about all he had to say but if she really insisted.. then he wouldn't have a choice. He took a deep breath. "Well, like I explained earlier it wasn't much of a choice. Either I died or I agreed to become a demon. I'm still partially human but its split about half and half now. I still retain my human appearance but there are small indicators that show that I've now become a demon. A mark to prove my impurity. One would be my tail..." and on signal, a black bushy tail poked out of the back of his pants and swayed back and forth. "I also have pointed ears and sharper canine teeth. It's pretty easy to conceal my tail but sometimes I don't think about it and it slips out of my pants.." He mentioned the last part with an embarrassed blush which quickly faded away. "Anyways... I was but a normal human until that night where I was forced to change. There was nothing special or abnormal about me whatsoever. Me and my family were sitting at the dinner table when a man in a ski-mask and a revolver burst through the door. My father got up in surprise and was shot twice in the chest, once in the head. My mother had gotten up and tried to shield me and my brother and sister. She was shot once in the chest. Both died before they hit the floor. Me and my siblings were all in complete shock and fear from this stranger who had burst into our house. We were tied up with rope and placed in the living room side by side. The man took off his mask and it turned out to be our uncle." His voice was emotionless, and cold, as if it didn't matter to him what had happened then, as if it were a dream. "He was angry about something, what it was I still don't know. I think it had to do with our mother or something, and how she married our father instead of him but I'm not sure. My uncle whispered threats into our faces, and killed us off slowly. He used his knife and slit my youngest brothers throat, pushed him over and watched the blood drain out of his neck. When he stopped moving, he moved onto my sister and did the same. Then he did the same to me. I fell over on my side, saw my brother and sister laying dead at my side as the blood spurted out of my own neck. When finally, I was enveloped by a black and crushing darkness, what met me was a menacing voice. It was the demons. It promised me that it would return my life to me and that I would be able to invoke revenge on my uncle for what he had done. At the time, I didn't think straight, was too angry and dismayed to think about what was right and wrong. I chose to cheat death, by accepting the demons offer and in doingso, he bound his soul to my own so now we are connected as one. He granted me his demonic powers, and the attributes that came with it. When I awoke, I was standing over the corpse of my uncle, whose own knife was plunged into himself. I stood over his body, the cut from my own wound gone but the blood still lingering in a large pool on the floor. Thats when I groped myself in pain as a seething agony came about me. I fell to my knees and tried to stop it but the pain never left. Thats when I grew my tail, my features changed, and also my innocent personality of a child left me all at once. I wept for a long time, until finally this craving for blood came about me. I feel ashamed of it now but then when I had only become a demon and had recieved demonic urges. I drank in my own siblings blood, and my uncles. It was the best thing I had ever tasted and I wasn't even sickened by it infact I was empowered. I left that night and have been running ever since until now. The demon had never asked much of me, but usually speaks with me in my sleep. It gives me my powers. The one thing it asks, is that I take over this school as practice for eventually taking over the world. If I can accomplish ruling this school of supernatural things, what would possibly stop me from ruling the world. At first I was hesitant to agree, but I had no choice. He had given me life and I had accepted his offer. If he wanted he could always strip it away from me again but that would mean losing his vessel. All I need to do is his bidding and I will be allowed to live. I'm not entirely a slave to him though, I chose to go through with his plan because I think we can really change something. It might sound strange to you but he wills to bring about world peace, but to do that we need to inflict pain. I think it'll work. I know it'll work. Now that you know all that there is to know about my lifes story.. tell me about yourself and why you've come here Alice. You seem pretty intriguing and I need to know about you if you're going to be my partner."  

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:32 pm
phattdippa

Alice

User Image

Ali nodded throughout his story. "Truthfully i don't remember much of my life. My mother was part shadow demon part succubus, and my father was a full shadow demon. My mother seduced him, which made him angry because when a succubus seduces someone they are a slave. So My father sent out a hitman/demon after her. We ran from him for 10 years. A decade of my life running. The hitman caught up with us. By then I had a half-sister a year younger. He killed my mother first, and it turned out he was my sister's father. They teamed up on me. I managed to kill my sister, and injure the demon. My father showed up and also attempted to kill me. I moved last second and my father's and the hitdemon's attacks collided. they essentially killed each other. So I ended up raising myself. I decided to never fully seduce a male, but i do sometimes use my succubus powers to get what I want from males." She blushed. "I tend to be very... persuasive." She shrugged. "I'm here because I'm in hiding again. I enjoy causing chaos, and I enjoy tricking and playing with people. But of course that causes enemies, and I have many demons and angels and what-not after me."She smiled. "So we are equal. Any more questions? Oh, and to answer a question you haven't asked yet, No you haven't seen all my powers. If I really let loose my powers I have wings and a tail, not like yours. It's thin. My wings are like a dragon or bat's wings. They are black and glow red also. My succubus powers.... well I can't describe them. I've never had them used on me so I can't explain it. I don't use them unless I get really bored or really need info from a guy. I COULD show you them, but it could end.... badly.... I've been known to break minds."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:19 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex listened to her carefully, listening to her every word and pausing a bit at the end to try and take in everything she had said. He shook his head at her with a slight grin coming across his face. Her goal wasn't as difficult as his at all. "Interesting. I never thought anyone else could endure about as much as I have. I guess in a way we are both similar. We both lost our family at a young age and were forced to raise ourselves. Ironic that we both want to do something similar. I'm pretty sure I don't want to see your powers. I'm quite uncomfortable just with people even touching me. It's.. difficult to explain why, my reasoning is whats difficult to explain because it's kind of ridiculous.. Anyways, it's good that I know atleast something about you now. We should probably head to bed now. In the morning we can talk more about this. I admit that I may need your help if I plan to take over this school, and eventually the world. It would help you a lot too. If we can manage to take over then you wouldn't need to hide anymore." He was replacing the sheets to the bed as he spoke with new ones, having lifted Alice to her feet to get around her. Once he finished, he realized there was a problem in this equation. There were two of them and only one bed. That meant that one of them would have to either sleep on the floor or they would have to sleep in the same bed. The last thing he wanted to do was risk touching somebody else but he really didn't want to have to stay on the floor. It wasn't really the gentleman's thing to make a lady sleep on the floor either. His eyes narrowed as he tried to come up with a solution but none came. He gave Alice a glance to see what she would say about it and bit his lip. "Hrmm.. how should we do this?" He asked her and crossed his arms, still trying to come up with something that would work and not feel awkward.  

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:31 pm
phattdippa

Alice

User Image

Aliciette frowned. "Hm... this is quite a dilemma. I suppose that we could share. I sleep curled up and don't move anyways..." She shrugged. She looked at him and grinned. "I'm not a nice person. I won't be taking the floor." She sat on the bed, and curled up on the side furthest from him. "If you sleep on the other side, fine. If you choose the floor, fine. If you cannot figure anything else out..... Then stay watch and don't sleep, I suppose." She smiled evilly. "Besides, if you think of me as your partner and not as a woman, it shouldn't be a problem."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:17 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex nodded. He hoped that she would keep to her word but couldn't be all too sure. He still had trust issues, ones that made him anxious about this kind of stuff. He reluctantly sighed, deciding to go along with it. "Yeah.. if you say so. I'm not nice enough to want to sleep on the floor either. Just don't mess with me like you do with other guys or you'll regret it. You may be my partner but that doesn't mean you can screw with me." Alex took the candle from the table and set it on the nightstand on his end of the bed. He usually slept in his boxers but he wasn't going to be able to with his new partner. Alex got under the blankets and pulled them up to his chest, leaning over towards the nightstand and blowing out the candle. It felt appropriate to say something like goodnight but also strange at the sametime. Whatever, he was just going to go to bed. He turned away from her and sighed once, before shutting his eyes. It would only be soon until he returned to his nightmares where the demon spoke to him.  

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:32 pm
phattdippa

Alice

User Image

Ali couldn't help but chuckle slightly. "What I do to other boys can only be done through messing with their mind. I have a feeling your mind would be difficult to hack into. Besides, with your lack of emotion that is tied to physical touch, I fear using my powers on you would be difficult and I haven't the energy nor desire. Good night, Dark one." She stifled a chuckle, knowing his last name was Darke. She closed her eyes. She knew she would probably relive the demons of her past (literally) thanks to the fact she had remembered all of it and retold it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:27 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex rolled his eyes at Alice's final comment about his surname and made no attempt to respond. He just wanted to go to bed so that they could wake up in the morning and get to work with devising a plan. They couldn't go face first into this or else it would only end up disastrous. Alex, even if he was dark didn't mean that he wasn't intelligent and he knew that he would require a well thought out plan. Alex shut his eyes and fell asleep quickly, the darkness of night sucking him in.

Alex awoke in the morning, drenched in cold sweat and was sitting up straight in the bed, panting and looking around the room. At first he had no idea where he was until he ooked to his side and saw Alice laying in bed beside him. He whiped his face with his palm and tossed the blankets to the side. Alex swung his legs off the side of the bed and tried to recollect his thoughts. Everything was still pretty groggy and he couldn't think correctly. It was like this every night with him, due to his endless nightmares that he always recieved. It was a surprise he ever got any sleep at all. Alex clambered out of bed and brushed some stray hairs out of his face as he stumbled outside like an intoxicated drunkard. The crisp morning air met his face and he took a deep breath. Alex went over to the stream beside the shack and knelt down onto his knees and splashed some water onto his face. After he was done refreshing himself, he suddenly shifted into a silvery haired wolf with claws and teeth that could easily shred into anything he wanted to attack. He was going to search for some breakfast for himself, and possibly Alice too but then a thought struck him. Why would he want to help her out? She was his partner yes but that didn't mean they had to be nice to eachother, since they were trying to do some pretty horrid things. He decided on getting some for her if he really had time. Catching the scent of prey lingering in the air, he locked onto the trail and shot off in the direction.

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:44 pm
phattdippa

Alice

User Image

Ali awoke to the sound of the door opening. She watched him walk outside, then stood in the doorway watching him. She was impressed by his wolf form, It was beautiful. She waited until he left before walking down to the stream. She quickly stripped down and got in the stream, washing off her body. The chilling water woke her up, and the burn she had gotten the day before was healing quicker than normal. As she washed up she thought of how to get breakfast without heading into civilization. She snapped her fingers, causing a single shadow wolf to appear, concentrating her magic to make it deadly. It howled slightly, then ran off into the woods after most likely a rabbit. She decided to just lay in the stream a while, summoning another wolf to alert her if Alex was on his way back so she could put her clothes back on. This was was a mere light shadow, just enough to keep watch. She closed her eyes, allowing the sweat from her nightmares to wash away. Her father's glowing black eyes, showing his soulless heart, still hovered in her mind. Her sister's Bright red eyes shone in her memory, and she could almost feel her sister's warm blood slipping through her fingers again. She shuddered, wishing the stream could wash away memories.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:12 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex continued tracking down his prey, which had become aware that a stalker was chasing it, or atleast cautious. Alex sprinted even faster past various trees and underbrush. The smell of his prey grew stronger and he could hear the rustle of other plants ahead of him. It was now fully aware that it was being stalked and was attempting to flee. He quickly caught up with the animal and lunged, sinking his claws into its haunches and tearing off long slender pieces of flesh. His target, which turned out to be a buck, fell to the ground and seethed in agony before Alex finally finished it off by sinking his teeth into its neck. Alex, after a lot of contemplating, chose to take the buck back to Alice to share the wealth. It would be too much for him to eat alone, although he didn't know if she would be satisfied by a horribly mutilated buck. His once silvery coat was now smeared with blood and mud. After finally making his way back to the shack, he set the buck down out front and licked some of the blood off his claws before looking to where Alice was.  

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:35 pm
phattdippa

Alice

User Image

Ali opened her eyes, hearing her shadow wolf whine softly then howl. She scrambled to get up seeing him enter the clearing. he hadn't looked her way yet, and she threw her clothes on as fast as possible. As she looked back she saw he was looking at her. How much had he seen? She didn't really care, but.... ok she cared. She ignored the voice nagging her, wanting to know if he saw, and walked up. "That's a big animal. Impressive." She didn't meet his eyes, instead looking over the prey. She snapped her fingers, calling off the wolf going after a rabbit. It disappeared and she felt the magic she had been using return. "That's a lot of meat..." she thought out loud, still not looking at him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:01 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex hadn't seen anything, except for Alice standing there drenched in.. sweat? No it was just water. What was she doing while I was away? Maybe she was taking a bath in the stream? He couldn't imagine her slender body in the cool wat- wat in the ******** was he thinking about!? That wasn't the way he thought about anything and especially not someone he was considering to be his partner. He shifted back into his human form, his face flushed with apparent embarrassment and he cracked a sheepish grin at her compliment. "It put up a fight but I managed to catch it in the end." He took a glance down at the meat and sighed. "Yeah it is. I'll let you have some if you want since I probably won't be able to finish it all on my own. Don't think this means I'm going to be nice to you all the time I'm just sharing since I won't be able to devour the whole thing." Another nice thing about his demonic attributes was that he actually didn't mind eating flesh raw like this and he infact thought it tasted better raw. How much she would care, was questionable but he was more concerned about himself right now. He tore off a large chunk of flesh from the haunch of the deer and popped it into his mouth. He savored the delectible taste and swallowed it, the metallic yet glorious taste of blood filling his pores with delight. It would seem more like a vampires thing to be so attracted to blood yet he also had similar desires in recieving the red liquidy substance.  

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:20 pm
phattdippa

Alice

User Image

Aliciette looked up at him. His face was red. she ignored it, and looked at his eyes. Looking down at the rest of his body she grinned. "You got a little something, right... right there..." She put out her hand and attempted to wipe away a little of the blood he had all over him from the kill. "Well, I guess I don't need to start a fire..." She ripped off a good size of meat and stared at it intensely for a moment. her hand burst into dark red and black flames for a split second, and the meat was instantly slightly cooked, still rare. "Yum." She bit it and laughed to herself. "I can go away for a while if you need to wash up."

Off Campus, East of the Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces