Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:36 pm
she weakly looked up at him and coughed up blood holding her wound "my father...he..." *she started getting dizzy and she started to pass out from blood loss*and she had bruises on her pale porcelin skin and on her arms and legs and had a nasty black eye  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:42 pm
Raphael healed the wounded Luna, and woke her up and she saw no wounds on herself. "Do you need anything?" Raphael asked, he was trying to protect the sleeping girl in his bedroom.

Yuki woke up and looked around the unfamiliar bedroom but then it snapped in place where she was, but then she fell back unconscious.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:52 pm
luna slowly got up and looked at him in the eyes and spoke softly "i wont hurt yuki... shes my only friend i have here... im harmless... my father did to me what that teacher did to her, and he beats me like her mother beat her...," luna teared up and took a folded peice of paper from her pocket and gave it to rapheal "i drew this for her.. i thought she might like it" luna turned around "i have to go before my father notices im gone... worse might happen to me this time" luna took off in a full sprint and got home as her father was out cold snoaring but woke up and did the same to her but broke her ankle, she had brought her medical kit to school with her and wrapped up her foot in the bathroom at school but failed and had to go to the nurses office, gladly she fixed her ankle properly in a cast and gave luna crutches "great....... now people will ask me if im okay and what happened to me..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:24 am
And their concern is relevant? The voice echoed in Luna's head. You've survived this long without the others looking out for you. Do you think now that they see you're troubled, things will change? Their concerns will be minor and fleeting, I assure you. The Pale Man suddenly stood before her once again, examining his porcelain-white clawed hand with a blind gaze. The eyeless face turned to her casually as he knelt next to her, now officially eye-level. The sick, nauseating onset of panic would clearly be felt by any present; and considering the close proximity of the source- this man- to Luna... She'd get the worst of the fear-inducing aura. If it's acceptance you seek... Look to the shadows. One such as you will find no friend in the light. I offer you my guidance, if you will but ask. The window down the hall slammed open suddenly from a gust of wind, and as if startled by it, he vanished instantly. Where he stood was a yellowing page of paper with a crudely drawn symbol; a circle, with an X through it. The only other thing on it, save a small brown spot of what might have been dried blood, was the word "draw."  

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:35 am
luna hadnt been frightened infact she had been infuriated that he approached her like that "what a fricken creepoid!!!!!! what the hell!" she thought to herself then spoke outloud "uuuuggghhhh!!!!!!" she ripped apart the paper and threw it away then went to class  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:37 am
Luna noticed that Yuki wasn't in school today, Raphael told Dakurozu that Yuki was still unconscious after what happened yesterday, and that She was still at his house, Raphael slept on the couch that night.

Yuki woke up and looked around, "W-where am I?" Yuki said standing up. She looked around, and was greeted by the familiar scent. "I'm in...Raphael's room?" Yuki thought, "What am I doing here...?" She was confused but then she remembered she fainted and we caught by Raphael. "Oh..." Yuki thought.
She always felt safe in Raphael's house. Then she realized she was late for school. "OH!" Yuki said about to run out when she was caught in Raphael's arms. "Hey hey hey. your in no condition to go to school today." Raphael said. She looked up to find her eyes locked with Raphael's golden eyes. "O-Oh...I was being too hasty..." Yuki said.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:45 am
a letter flew through rapheal's door and into yuki's arms telling her of the events today signed by luna and another thing flew in it was some work and another note 'ill be over to give you the rest of your work, mabe we can work on it together.., ill bring some tea too' she drew a little chibi figure of herself with this face ' :3 ' with kitty ears and paws 'yea i know, im a bit of a geek, but ill come by to check on you later today' luna was in class working hard to get out of class early and pick up the rest of yuki's work  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:20 am
Yuki sat silently reading over what happened today. "Oh...I missed alot today..." Yuki thought sighing. She giggled lightly at the chibi that Luna drew her. "I'll look forward to it." Yuki smiled. Then she remembered Fury. "I hope he's ok..." Yuki thought shutting her eyes. She was worried, but she hoped he wasn't too worried.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:25 am
a few more papers flew through the door and into yuki's lap and a little camtion on the top and it read 'some stories i wrote to keep you amused such as short stories!, there is atleast 6 in there, i wrote them on my off period, and im not sure if rapheal gave this to you theres a picture in there too, love yours truely
luna~' she made it through the rest of the day and gathered up the rest of yuki's work and headed over to rapheal's to see her with some tea like she promised  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:12 am
Raphael was sitting on the couch studying, because he had a big exam coming up soon, Raphael bought Yuki new clothes that night, especially a beautiful Kimono which complimented the markings on her cheek and neck and arms. She had it on and was sitting on the couch when there was a light tap tap on the door. "That must be Luna." Raphael said standing up. Yuki nodded and continued to think about Fury. Was he ok? Yuki didn't know. Raphael gently Patted Yuki's head then went to answer the door.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:15 am
a smiling luna was at the door and she smiled at rapheal  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:12 am
Raphael nodded and moved and let Luna in and he took his usual place beside Yuki. Yuki looked at her paperwork. "Thats alot of paperwork..." Yuki said silently. Luna caught Raphael gazing at Yuki and she sensed a unusual aura about Raphael. The aura around him was pink when he was around Yuki. Raphael grabbed a Quil pen and began writing his Essay. "Your so old fashioned. Raph." Yuki joked. He looked at her and chuckled. "And your very silly Snow." Raphael Joked ruffling Yuki's hair. "Heeeeey..." Yuki pouted, "It took me forever to put my hair in a ponytail." Yuki protested. When Yuki was with Raphael, there was a whole different side to her.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:21 am
luna smiled softly nd began to finnesh her homework and she let yuki copy off on some of her things and luna had a sip of the hot tea she brought from home and began thinking of what her father would do to her while she worked on her artwork and she began to tear up having flashbacks of what happened to her and the night before thinking about wat would happen tonight nd she threw her pencils down as she ws making a huge picture of her and her personality and she ran out of the room begining to cry as it started to rain and she thought to herself 'WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME DAD! i try so hard to be what you want in your eyes and i tend to mess up each time!!!' she fell to her knees and bawled for a bit as silently as she could but yuki and rapheal ended up hearing her anyway  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:17 am
Yuki stood up and put a comforting hand on Luna's shoulder. "Its ok..." Yuki said hugging her. "You'll be okay... I'll figure out a way to stop your father from hurting you." Yuki Promised, Raphael looked protectively at Yuki, "Oh no you won't." Raphael said. "You could get yourself hurt." Raphael said hugging Yuki protectively towards him. "Hey...You know by now I'll be fine." Yuki said lightly pushing Raphael off. "No, You will not. you can get yourself hurt or worse." Raphael said softly. "I will be fine Raph, I'm always fine." Yuki protested. "Yuki! your my best friend I can't stand to see you in a dangerous situation, Fury would protest against this too." Raphael said sharply. "You don't get it do you?" Yuki said gently. "I do Not back down from a fight. You know me better then anyone." Yuki said. Raphael knew he couldn't win this fight, so he let out a soft sigh. "Very well..." Raphael said.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:32 am
luna spoke softly hiding her face "you dont have to help.....i..im used to it... hes one of the most well respected demon lords, my mother is even afraid of him...shes an arch angel.. she tries protecting me...when i was little my father was a very kind man... but since these people came to get me to take me awy since im a princess....my dad said no and when i turned 10..thts when the beating started, when i was 12 he just changed completely and thats the first time he raped me.... i still have scars from when i was young... he was upset beacuse.....i dont remember why...but i still dont understand.." she hid her wrists "i often cut myself...., lastnight he broke my ankle for sneaking out...., sometimes it get so bad...i realy think that he might kill me.... and im not evil etheir! everyone thinks i am, but im not...yuki and some of the other people here...like the goths...accept me... i love my people.. and i hate seeing them treated badly..i try protecting them and im not afraid of things as easily anymore...im scared to go home...im terrafied of my father.... he beats on my mother too and she cnt use her holy power against him beacuse father gave her a necklace...and it sealed it away.."  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff