Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:34 pm
GO ahead roleplay here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:59 pm
*he is waiting in the classroom Fury stands up * *Fury summons a bucket and fills it with Water and places it on The door because the teacher hasn't been here yet* *fury laughs to himself and says in his mind "This will teach the teacher to be late >>" he goes back and sits down waiting for the teacher to come in he is smiling mischievously*  

AshenDreams141

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:02 am
Yuki was sitting in the back of the classroom, not paying attention to what was going on, she didn't feel like socializing or anything. She just sat there, playing with her white hair when the teacher walked through the door, Yuki looked up as the bucket of water fell on the teacher. "Oh no... Its going to be loud.." Yuki thought covering her ears.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:10 am
*The Teacher Screams at Fury knowing he did it saying, 'FURY GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM NOW" Fury Responds With "Whatever" and leaves the room*
[Later that day]
(fury is walking buy and sees that Yuki is being bullied By some Other Demons from The academy) Fury walks up to Them saying "Get lost.. and How cowardly are you picking on a girl" *he helps Yuki stand saying "are you okay?" he looks at her with Sincere eyes*  

AshenDreams141

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 am
Yuki nodded and said quietly, "Im fine... I...I'm used to it." yuki said looking at him. "Thanks...for helping me..." she said biting her lip.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:18 am
*fury helps her pick up her schoolbooks saying "Hi my name is Fury, Whats your name...? If you want i can walk you home to keep the bullies off you"
*he smiles handing her the last book*  

AshenDreams141

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:27 am
"Ah...my names Yuki... Its nice to meet you...Fury." Yuki said quietly, "And...You can if you want to..." She said holding her books to her. She stared at him shyly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:34 am
Fury looks at her and says "okay ill walk you home" ^^ *they walks home together and strike up a conversation and share a bunch of laughs, As they reached Yuki's house Fury said, "lets be friends Yuki, I really like you" *when Yuki asked where Fury lived he said somewhere and looked saddened as he walks off Yuki felt the urge to follow him to see what his house was like because she was worried*  

AshenDreams141

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:36 am
Yuki followed him, trying to be as silent as she could.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:43 am
Fury walked home as he did he was thinking about how cute that Yuki Girl was
Then he turns the corner and his classmates and teachers are all walking home and they stare at him like he is an outcast whispering stuff about him he hears then and pretends to be okay eventually he reaches his run-down house where Yuki who he hasnt noticed Realises he lives alone  

AshenDreams141

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:48 am
Yuki followed him keeping silent, when she saw the Rundown house. "Oh my..." She thought softly. "I wonder where his parents are..." She thought again approaching the house quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:56 am
fury goes to bed after showering, Yuki hears some Demons talking about he house i live in while playing chess. the demons, "Yeah You know That Fury kid?" the other demon "Yeah what about him?" the main demon "his parents were killed by Mightlords and he his in the basement now he lives alone and Has a job, Deathlords are so outcasts Seeing as hes the only one around here hes such a Nuisance I hope he learns or dies soon" *they go back to playing the chess game*  

AshenDreams141

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:05 am
"Oh....my..." Yuki thought. "How could anybody say that about him..." Yuki closed her eyes, Learning that His parents were killed made her sad, "No one should grow up without parents..." Yuki let out a quiet sigh and walked home. when She got in the house, she was greeted by a enraged mother. "YOUR LATE AGAIN YUKI YOU WORTHLESS CHILD!" Her mother said slapping her across the face. "I...I'm sorry mother..." Yuki said biting her lip. "Sorry doesn't cut it this time. I have been Lenient with you. SO now I am tired of it. Its time for your punishment, and don't cry to your father about what I am doing to you, if you do it will be worse on you." Her mother said grabbing a belt. Yuki's mom beat her and sent her up to her room. Yuki did her homework and crawled to bed. and She fell into a deep troubled sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:12 am
[thee next day of school]
Yuki notices Fury has a black eye and is wondering about it *fury is setting up a Glue Water balloon trap in the teachers desk* as the teacher walks in and sits down the baloon pops and spreads glue all over him the teacher shouts "GET OUT" and punches Fury in the chest saying "WORTHLESS DEATHLORD" As he goes to leave he says to Yuki Ill see you outside! and walks off depressedily *yuki worries about his well being and wants to follow him*  

AshenDreams141

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:16 am
Yuki got up and followed him, "Are you ok...? she asked shyly, as shes trying to hide the bruises on her arm. "How come you have a black eye...?" she asked quietly.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff