Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohheeynichiix

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:29 pm
I've been playing for about three years, soon to be four. My violin's name is Melody, because, well it makes such a beautiful sound when I play.

Mozart's work is very fun to play. My class sight-reads his music whenever we get a chance to. Right now though, we are working on playing Korean music, it sounds so pretty. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image
But if I know you, I know what you'll do.
You'll love me at once-

I've been playing violin for nine years.
I named my violin Bubbles.
I've been wanting to get a new one for forever,
but I've still got Bubbles. x3

My faovorite songs I have played with the orchestra
would be Bacchanale, Toccantina, Of Glorious Plumage,
and Water Music Suite ('Cause I had a solo in that) : P

Golly, I've played plenty of fun songs with the orchestra.
It's really hard just to pick a few that I love.

I had to give up orchestra, choir, and marching band
when I left high school for a middle college program,
so I don't play as often anymore,
just for the holidays at the hospital. :3

-----------

-the way you did once upon a dream
User Image..

Azzy-licious

The_Golden_Dragon22

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:46 pm
my name is laura i've been playing for about 9 years, my violin doesn't have a name though it was my aunt's before it was mine (she got arthritus and knew i was saveing to buy a violin as opposed to just renting one) so maybe she named it i don't know. and my favorite right now is habanera by carmen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:36 pm
Hi, I'm Melanie! i've only been playing for 6 months now. i named my violin; Violino. i have always wanted to play since i was.... 5. XD  

sasori-sensai

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

mistorious

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:28 pm
Hey i've been playing the violin for almost 7 years. My violin is nameless though i've been meaning to give it a name for a while now. My dream is to play Vitali's Chaccone. I'm currently playing intro and rondo capriccioso.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:16 am
I play the violin, the flute, and have the ability to play the viola, trumpet (sort of), alto flut , bass flute, and have played for a long while. I luv being musical cause i can show people what it means 2 me!
Elphabafan  

elphabafan

elphabafan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:18 am
I also 4-got 2 mention none of my instruments have a name except the cello! the cello is cella! I luv music! Keep playing  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:44 pm
Hiya (: I've played the Violin for about 5 years. My Violin is named Jessie, after my past dog. I love attempting to play Beethoven. I would love to play some music from Harry Potter (my obsession) but unfortunately I'm not that good.  

Snicketfile2014

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200

Melody Lee 1909

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:18 am
I've been playing for about nine years, but took a one year break in middle school.
right now, i am working on mozart's rondo in d and faure's berceuse. I will be performing them at the end of the month. I'm going into tenth grade and entering roosevelt hs's chamber program. I would really love to hone my skills in chamber music because i'm a sucker for the string quartet repertiore.

Also, i'm in the market for a new bow. 500-700 range. any tips?

nice to meet you all,
natalie
(kiisu)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:10 pm
I've been playing since I was 11 xD I started on my last year in Elementary. I love playing Mozart,Violin Concerto No. 5, Tennessee Waltz, Violin Concerto D Mayor, Gavoette and tons of others. I can also play the piano, trumpet and flute.

I really do love my violin, it's a great way to express feelings and entertainment. I also gave my violin a name as well xDD Enchanted xD  

Gamexrocks

Katherine Gray

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:04 pm
I have played violin for...um...seven years. minus half a year in the middle.
my new full size violin doesnt have a name, but my last one was named amber. i need a name for the new one, but i havent found a good one yet.
my favorite piece to play, oddly enough, was this one etude, i dont even know why, but it was awesome, it sounded like dracula, and it was a lot of fun to play. that and this one piece my school orchestra played a couple years ago, rosin eating zombies from outer space. fun song, with lots of weird special effects
we're also playing bach and vivaldi stuff too  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:30 pm
Well, I haven't been playing for too long, about 4 years. I don't EXACTLY have a name for my violin, i just call it 'baby' (x
I love the 4 seasons, mostly Spring is the one that sticks with me, & I enjoy playing it.. d:

Qurlz

LowSodiumSalt

Dapper Poster

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:38 pm
I'm pretty much a newbie when it comes to the violin after playing for only a little over 2 years but I love it. My violin is named Terra. My favourite songs are by Tchaikovsky, Vivaldi and Bach. I'm currently learning to play Canon in D by Pachebel.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:44 pm
I named my violin Vily. Cool. And my name is Melody. xd  

I took someones pants

Chatty Wife

Operadaisuki26

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:33 pm
Hi, I've been learning violin for 23 years, but not really continuously crying Bad me.
Right now I love playing and learning Bach preludes and sonatas. How unoriginal I know, but you have to admit, Bach was ahead of his time. These violin solos are beautiful. Have you heard the recordings of Bach's compositions for solo cello, genius.
I also love Ysaye's Obsessioni
I want to start learning some Wieniawski and Sarsate
Oh, and improvisation, I like doing improvisation, but just simple is what I can do best. I am a little scared of the hard core stuff.  
Instruments and Vocals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff