Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply Roleplay (dice)
Iron Gods & Droid Diaries Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Campanula_Monkshoof rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Campanula_Monkshoof

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:11 pm
"...Sorry, it's a giant metal wall pockmarked by burns... I guess it was to much to expect one of the survivors to be this close to the entrance." Xaine looks around once more survey the area trying to see if there was any signs if anyone had been there recently.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:15 am
Campanula_Monkshoof
Xaine looks around once more survey the area trying to see if there was any signs if anyone had been there recently.

Xaine follows what looks to be a trail into the huts. Stumbling down the cliff wall, half climbing, half being pushed by Murtaugh, he follows the trail...

... Straight up to the tip of a short sword pressed up to his neck. A smooth-skinned, hairless humanoid woman has penetrating eyes and skin that shifts and changes to mimic her surroundings.
She stares at Xaine for a bit as he gulps uncomfortably. Murtaugh and Chad-for-short come up behind him, with the two reaching for their weapons.
"Well, now how's this slaughter gonna play out...?"
"Hey now..." Chad-for-Short says, trying to calm down everyone."Let's not be hasty. We're not trying to cause any problems here. We're just looking for people... I'm hoping that since you haven't already stabbed Xaine here, can we talk this out?"

The humanoid's eyes narrow, but she keeps her sword at Xaine's throat. She says "What you want here? You want talk...?" Pausing a moment, she says "Luepel makes you offer: One of you come with Luepel, come talk to Sef. Sef has problem, you make deal with Sef."

"And, just hypothetically, if I were to tell you to ******** off, because I'm pretty close to immortal? Hypothetically, of course."
Giving a head jerk to Chad-for-Short, and pressing the sword to Xaine's throat again, she says "They not immortal."
Murtaugh taps his fingers against his Greatsword as he mulls it over, before lowering his hand from the hilt. "Oh, I know exactly why I have my current erection." Looking down, then back up at her, he adds "I'm pretty sure you don't want to parade me right now in front of your boss right now. Might be kinda weird." Looking at Chad-for-Short and Xaine, he says "So, one of you two go and settle this. Meanwhile, I'm gonna get my lunch on. Seriously, I just ate... I am beginning to think this may not be the bee's knees. I feel like a ******** halfling, eating like, 4th breakfast." Without another damn to give, Murtaugh pulls out another pack of trail mix.

Chad-for-Short turns around for a quick moment, before looking back at Luepel, and says "So, Xaine...? Murtaugh's creepy erection aside, Do you want to go talk to this Sef person, or should I go? I get the feeling we're not going to be allowed to leave here."
" 'Less I murk 'em."
"Yeah, I think we're trying to avoid murder. Anyway, you or me, Xaine?"
"I'm either going to eat lunch, and then either kill something or bang Luepel. Either one. But I want to get my munch on for now. Seriously, one of you, settle this. I've only got like, 3 more lunches."
"I'm a cook. Just chill, and I'll make you some stuff later... Just, no murder."  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Campanula_Monkshoof

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:13 am
"You go ahead and stay, I'll go talk to this Sef guy. Show me to him, Luepel was it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:50 am
Aww, poo on you. you came on while I was trying to rest and posted. xp I woke up and was going to try and edit the post to make it less creep-tastic. sweatdrop I shouldn't write dialogue when I'm in pain and unable to sleep. gonk

arrow Anymoo, back to the game.
Luepel puts away her short sword and motions at Xaine, saying "Come then. Luepel lead Xaine to Sef." Leading him north, they start going through another narrow tunnel.
"Ey, I'll be here if you get lonely, bae~"
"You are starting to get really creepy, man."
"I can't help it... Muh feels..." crying

Luepel turns left, ushering Xaine into a cramped cave. It is filled with metal junk covering almost every inch of ground. The precarious pile rises up in a heap-like hut to the northwest. Xaine waits patiently, trying to spot Sef coming out of the hut, when a small pile of metal gizmos falls over to his right. Turning to look, he doesn't see anything, and turns back to the hut. It takes him a few seconds before he realizes that he's face to face with another hairless humanoid woman. Xaine is left daydreaming about if he should be either frightened or surprised at the sudden appearance of another, were he capable of feeling emotions.

He snaps out of it when the second woman, who he imagines to be Sef, begins to glower a bit. "You are like the purple one from before..."
"This one call 'Xaine'. Travel with strange people... Creepy short man call Murtaugh and a birdman call... 'Chadfor Short'. They say want-"
Sef shushes Luepel. The two begin circling around Xaine, sizing him up. She says very slowly, with a deliberate pace "You are... 'Xaine'... huh. Why have you come here? You want to try and finish job, maybe? What you going to do to for it? Sef thinks strange people like Xaine and other one nothing but trouble for tribe. Sef thinks Xaine going to try and kill tribe. Maybe Sef better off killing Xaine first, then Xaine's companions?"
Luepel keeps her hand on the pommel of her sword in front of Xaine when the two stop. Sef puts a hand on Xaine's shoulder from behind, her thumb and pointer finger brushing up against the android's neck. Leaning in Sef says quietly "But maybe Xaine not like other one? Sef willing to hear out Xaine. Sef gives Xaine chance to convince Sef why she not kill Xaine."
The two slowly begin circling Xaine again, just enough so that Sef's in front of Xaine, and Luepel's behind him. Never taking her hand off him, Sef gently traces a line around the android's neck with her finger as she circles around.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Campanula_Monkshoof

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:32 pm
Xaines listens intently as this Sef character went on and on while Xaine studied them trying to find out how they do the camouflage thing.
Quote:
Luepel's behind him. Never taking her hand off him, Sef gently traces a line around the android's neck with her finger as she circles around.
"For shame, playing with dear Murtaughs heart. You are indeed a cruel mistress. Now back to you, Sef, we do not mean any harm to your camp. Honestly we wouldn't have even come down this way if I hadn't seen someone running down one of the tunnels. I had hoped, rather too much, that the movement belonged to someone who we're trying to find." He goes over the Khonnir and Gerrols description. Does the other person fit either descriptions?"  
Campanula_Monkshoof rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:52 pm
"Right my apologies, I didn't answer your question; why should or shouldn't you kill me. All I have to say is I am here to help, I want to help and if YOU didn't want my help then why did Leupel lead me here? She could have just stayed still and let us pass, we didn't even know you were down here and the proof is you Sef; you could have just outright killed me and my companions but you didn't, you're giving me a chance to explain myself. My answer is; I want to help, will you help me to help you?"
((Diplo check: +1))  

Campanula_Monkshoof

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:51 pm
Campanula_Monkshoof
"Right my apologies, I didn't answer your question; why should or shouldn't you kill me. All I have to say is I am here to help, I want to help and if YOU didn't want my help then why did Leupel lead me here? She could have just stayed still and let us pass, we didn't even know you were down here and the proof is you Sef; you could have just outright killed me and my companions but you didn't, you're giving me a chance to explain myself. My answer is; I want to help, will you help me to help you?"
((Diplo check: +1))

Sef thinks about it for a bit. She says a few things to Luepel in a language Xaine doesn't understand.
Then, taking her hand off Xaine's neck, says "Sef will give Xaine chance to prove desire to help... Sef has offer. Up in the caves to the North-" *Pointing left out of the entrance to the Junkyard Cave they're currently in* "there are magical little monsters. Gremlins. They come every day, attack and cause problems for Sef and tribe. Xaine want to show he here to help? Then Xaine and Murtock and Chadfor go up, kill gremlins. Drive them way for good long while. Xaine do that, and Sef consider Xaine honest, here to help. Sef even give Xaine things found beyond metal wall, and in metal pile, help him on way."
Pausing, she taps Xaine on his chest and adds in "But Xaine do good job, kill Gremlin leader Jazvit? Sef will think of Xaine as friend. As as token of friendshipping, Sef will even give Xaine and friends nice things Sef and tribe found on last group that not as willing to take Sef up on generosity. Maybe Sef know what Xaine want, maybe Sef not. Sef willing to answer questions Xaine have. Agreed?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:01 pm
Xaine hesitantly offers his hand, "...Very well, I guess we're in agreement.This is not going to sit well with Chad..."  

Campanula_Monkshoof

Campanula_Monkshoof rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Campanula_Monkshoof

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:08 pm
((Climb check:+6))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:39 pm
Indeed it doesn't. As the group heads off to figure out where they want to go to start punching a hole into the Gremlin nest, and Chad-for-Short says "They're Skulks. The Far-flyers in my community would tell me stories about their laziness and cowardice. They're not shy about murdering someone, even one of their own, if it's easier for them.
But Gremlins? Gah... My gran-gran would tell me some stories about those little bastards. They'd scare people into falling off cliffs, pushed tengu into big ol' cages, and have done things like tricked some ogres to attack one of our communities. Screw 'em.
But yeah, I think if we're going to start cutting deals with these people, then Murtaugh might need to watch our back, lest we catch a knife in it. Y'know?
"
Xaine opts to go into the cave network from Sef's Junk Cave. Leading Murtaugh and Chad-for-Short to it, they stop and look at the tunnel.
"Are you ******** with me?" Murtaugh says after a minute. The tunnel is narrow, only about 4-5 feet at the highest, meaning even the 4'3" Chad-for-Short's in danger of bonking his head in there.
"Let's just... get this over with..." Chad-for-Short says, with a resigned sigh.

The path up is rather steep, but Xaine fortunately makes it up without much issue.
The first cave they get to, on the left, has a gremlin in it, leaping out rather suddenly in front of the party.
Description
Grimacing like a maniac, this lean little bat-eared horror displays a mouth full of needle-like teeth and glowing, orange eyes.

"Uh, hey buddy?"
YEEEEEEEEEEEE~!
The gremlin leaps at Murtaugh and stabs him in the skull.
"AUGH! LITTLE ******** HII Hii?
The gremlin's humor dies down a little bit when it pulls out the tiny short sword out of Murtaugh's head, and there's no wound there. "WILL SOMEONE GET THIS LITTLE b*****d OFF ME!?" (Roll initiative)  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Campanula_Monkshoof rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Campanula_Monkshoof

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:43 pm
((Init:+4))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:52 pm
The ranger pulls out his bow, but Murtaugh manages to grab the fey, throws it on the wall, and follows it up with a massive swing of his greatsword, slamming the fairy-goblin into the wall. Murtaugh is left huffing, with the gremlin is a bloody smear in a gash in a cave wall.

"Okay, even without the chance of getting to bang Luepel, I'm damn well pissed off now. I can see why people hate these little shits."  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Campanula_Monkshoof

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:09 pm
"I know Murtaugh, just think if we kill the chief then you might have a greater chance at that little dream of yours."  
Campanula_Monkshoof rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:15 pm
((Hooray, more ambushes: +4 init))  

Campanula_Monkshoof

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:28 pm
Campanula_Monkshoof
"I know Murtaugh, just think if we kill the chief then you might have a greater chance at that little dream of yours."

Continuing on, there's a fork in the path. Heading off to the right, Murtaugh looks back and says "Oh, Believe me, I hope sSSON OF A b***h."
YEEEEEE~!
As the group enters into the next room, another Gremlin leaps out from above, landing on Murtaugh's neck and tries to stab him, but the shortsword gets stuck in Murtaugh's steel face mask.

Chad-for-Short, taking out his b*****d sword, swings away and manages to clip the Gremlin, sending little bits of sparkles and fairy blood.
Waving his arms around as he stumbles around, Murtaugh shouts out "GUYS, I CAN CONFIRM THE FAIRY ON MY FACE IS DEFINITELY A MALE! SOMEONE SHOOT IT!"  
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff