Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Town of Springfog (Hibernating)
The Devilish Damsel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WilowFox

Thirteenth Kitten

2,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:17 pm
MischieviousMaieusiophile

Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

WilowFox

Viper 9000

"I think it was a hill about a day or day and a half walk south west of here. It was early evening when the ghouls attacked and I know I ran through the night." Sitting down she realized just how tired she was, what little energy she had left after the running and the fright left her.

Fighting the temptation to fall asleep she focused on remembering where the hill was, it was important to these people and since all her money was at the camp she'd need their goodwill in order to have a place to stay. "I think if I had a map I should be able to point it out, we had marked the hill and I was plotting our course to come to this town when the attack happened."  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:08 am
WilowFox

Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

WilowFox

Viper 9000

Gwen didn't have much of a map just one of the small region around springfog. She handed the map to Soft and withdrew a quill and inkblot. "This came from a trader I met its not the worst map I've seen but it works enough"  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:06 pm

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

WilowFox

(Feel free to use the map in the thread here; http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23628239 Given the random south-west direction you've provided us, our new ghoul lair would be located somewhere around or near Meddlin Manor which works nicely for what I have in mind! ^^ )

Cocking her head to get a look at the map Gwen produced, Viper shook her head and tsked lightly. "Soddy work even for a human..." the orc muttered, retreating to a chest behind the brothel's counter. "If you want a REAL map, you go to a dwarf."

Despite the heavy use this map had seen, its lines were perfect as day as the day they touched paper, not even a hint of fading. Mapped out on the large leather-like paper before the group was Springfog and a handful of the surrounding hills. "We are here." Viper says, pointing out the Devilish Damsel's marker. "South-west would put us over here...." The orc's finger traces along the road, past a marker labeled Meddlin Manor and into the hills beyond.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:05 pm
(I couldn't really figure out what you meant by c but I'll be just vague enough that you can make the fine details work on your end.)

Placing her finger a few inches southwest she shuddered. "I think it's here, this hill off the main road. We stopped there because it doesn't look entirely natural, the rocks around the base seemed to be a little too regular to have been formed by the hand of nature. They kinda looked like a slab of stone fell on top of another but the edges of the stabs were a little too square. The hill itself is about a half hour walk off of the road so there's some privacy. The entrance to the dungeon faced the road & had a small clearing in front of it where we made camp."  

WilowFox

Thirteenth Kitten

2,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:52 am
Lucan remained silent for the conversation. Gwen and the Orc had everything covered and from the look of things, did not want much more help than what the Half Ogre provided. Soft's story had gotten his attention, however. As troublesome as it was, it was not his nor Gwen's business. The matter should be dealt with by proper guildsman and bounty hunters and adventurers. He shot Gwen a look that expressed a clear message. Do not directly involve yourself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OCC: Just want to mention I'm still following this RP. I just haven't figured out what I should say.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:12 am

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

WilowFox

(@Willow; Not sure how that 'c' typo got there but I fixed it. Sorry for the confusion.)

(@Shade; Waiting on others as well, I don't like leaving people behind. xD)

"Not entirely surprising. Meddlin Manor..." The orc points out its location on the map. "...used to be much bigger when it was in its prime but nowadays it is said to be haunted and most the property has been reclaimed by the forest around it. Your group most likely found one of the family crypts, which explains why the ghouls decided to make it home."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:46 am
She replied by a quite similar glare to that of her mother back to Lucan. While not her business it was quite dangerous for ghouls to be around and if they were in the crypts it means something darker could be there.

"Meddlin Manor? May be worth it to check it out to find those books. Who knows though. Is it still inhabited?" Gwen asked turning to Viper.

Zetsu-Hon

Shade_Angel17

Viper9000

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:03 pm

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

WilowFox

"You won't find much worth reading in the Meddlin crypts, unless of course the ghouls decided to do some redecorating. As for the manor itself, it is assumed haunted. Witch-lights are sometimes seen floating past upper windows and occasionally you hear the rattle and clatter of a horse and carriage. So inhabited? Yes. By the living, not likely." Viper answers the expectant elf.

"But the ghouls explain why so few people return from exploring that area..."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:00 pm
Viper9000

Shade_Angel17

WilowFox

"Sounds like the town guard aren't going to want to check it out." Gwen replies. She felt herself wanting to go check it out to find those rare books and ghoul flesh itself had some alchemical uses itself. "People gone missing? Ghouls usually don't have a need for human flesh though if their supply of the dead is gone they will often attack a living target. Their touch paralyses most races too so its dangerous... less you're an elf." Gwen looks to Lucan with a smirk crossing her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:47 am
Viper 9000

Zetsu-hon

MischievousRP

Shade_Angel17

((Dear Viper, thank you for carting my character around with you, even after I was gone due to illness and no writing ability. I sincerely appreciate it. I also apologise to everyone for the confusion with the gambling game. Thought I knew what I was doing and then found out that I didn't. I think we could have made Blackjack work if only we all knew how to play it...XD))

Thai had come along with the rest of the group because he was eager to see what a 'brothel' was. Although the monkey hadn't seen one before (he spent a hundred and ten years being a statue. He didn't have a wide knowledge of the world beyond his village tribe). They had never needed such a place in his old homeland in the jungle, since the culture insisted people be loyal to a chosen spouse. Only spouses with strong bonds were permitted to have and raise children, or single parents who proved themselves worthy of the goddess' favour. To do otherwise was to risk her anger. A rule of the goddess was: you may only sleep with the one you are married to/soulmate/partner, or she may refuse to answer any requests. 'Thou shalt not commit adultery' was on her list, too.

He had been distracted by the crushing bruises around his ankle during his stay in the brothel thus far, so had missed much of the conversations happening around him. All he could do was sit on a chair and focus on trying not to make pained sounds; to show any weakness in this world was dangerous. He nursed his injury instead with an ice pack which someone blessedly brought him, too sore to bother trying to play a healing song. Healing songs really worked better when the one playing them wasn't distracted by pain. Besides, it was counter-productive since the bard spell he had uses the caster's own life energy to heal a target. Using it on oneself was really redundant. He set a brave face and clenched his teeth instead.

Finally, after a good hour (of shuffling and fidgeting), his ankle was numb enough to let him relax a bit. Bright gold eyes fluttered closed and purple lashes brushed his tanned cheeks. Thai let out a sigh. The people in this place sounded funny. There were flirtatious comments, tinkling laughter...sultry whispers. He was a good listener and it did not take him long to begin to understand, once he paid attention to what people were saying.

His eyes slowly opened again. He looked around, wondering how he was going to get out of here. The more he suspected about this place, the more he came to realise he had to get out. He couldn't be tempted into anything and risk the goddess' anger and rejection. He needed her to exist. She needed him.

"Um...excuse me?" he caught the attention of one of the working girls employed in the business, putting his hand up.

The aristocratic lady had almond-shaped white eyes that were like two plates of fine china. Her thick, straight, magenta hair was worn in a style that reminded one of a flame. She was very tall and had a narrow build. Her skin was pale. She had dainty feet. Her wardrobe was classy. She approached the colourful foreigner and smiled at him. "What can I do for you?" she asked, her voice dulcet.

"Can you maybe see if there's anyone with healing potions or healing knowledge around? My ankle was injured and I can't walk on it. The bruising is really bad". He purposefully avoided mentioning Runk, since he didn't want to cause trouble for Viper. He liked making mischief, yes, but only playful mischief.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:26 pm

Meyaira Firespring

MischievousRP

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

WilowFox

(Thai was indeed carted along with the group, Viper had Runk give him a bag of ice for his ankle a couple pages/posts ago. Viper also pick pocketed the map from Thai so he'll have to steal it back if he wants it.)

(Nice use of the random person generator! I totally forgot about that one! If only it gave us a name for the person as well xD)

"While ankles are normally the sort of thing we commonly injure around here, anything we could provide would be healing of a more... therapeutic nature. If its serious healing you be needing, you gotta huff it over to the temple." The woman answered, joining Viper behind the counter.

Runk had disappeared off into the depths of the brothel where he managed the heavy lifting side of things while Viper held down the front. Due to Runk's ogre heritage the pregnancy Viper carried was a big one and she preferred to remain seated whenever possible as her feet often protested her use of them.

"The couple potions of healing we keep around are more for emergencies." Viper explained, having planted herself in the arms of a high backed and well padded velvet chair behind the counter. "I doubt Runk did anything serious to your ankle. Give it evening's rest and try it in the morning. I'd be more than happy to provide you with board for the night as the blame for your injury rests on my mate's shoulders."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:39 am

Viper 9000

MischievousRP

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

WilowFox

Thai listened to the elegant woman (Regina), and looked a bit worried. His purple tail swished a bit in agitation. That didn't sound like the sort of healing he wanted or needed. Looks like he was going to have to make it to the temple somehow.

He looked over at Viper when the orc woman spoke. Thai's eyebrows creased in concern when she said the healing potions were only for emergencies

"Fair enough" he shrugged. "Can't argue with that. I just have some severe bruising. He squeezed it pretty hard, maybe doesn't know his own strength?" he guessed.

He listened to Viper's offer "Thank you for the kind offer but I'm afraid I can't stay here. It goes against my religious beliefs, the sort of business conducted here, and I'm afraid if I stay, I'll anger my goddess or fall prey to temptations" he explained. "I don't wish to be rude. It's not really his fault. I should have had quicker reflexes" he waved a hand, with an abashed grin before becoming more serious again. "If I could borrow a simple walking stick or a crutch of some kind, I will happily make my way over to the temple and won't say another word about it"  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:30 am

Meyaira Firespring

MischievousRP

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

WilowFox

Viper shrugs. "Normally he's pretty good about checking his strength when dealing with smaller creatures like myself or you but sometimes it gets away from him when he's excited."

Regina pauses and whispers something in the pregnant orc's ear. Upon hearing the woman's idea, Viper nods and she swiftly disappears into one of the other rooms. A minute later Regina returned and presented Thai with what appeared to be a broom minus the broom part. "Another tragic loss against my mate's strength." Viper explains with a grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:41 am

Viper 9000

MischievousRP

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

WilowFox

Thai smiled "He seemed pretty excited about me before; something about my foot being lucky? That's probably when it happened" Thai shrugged.

"It's okay. I'll get it fixed up and be on my way and you won't hear any more about it" He paused, hesitating for a moment.Then Regina whispered something and soon enough he was given an impromptu walking stick! A happy grin glided onto his face and his eyes lit up as he took it. It didn't take much to make Thai happy. Simple pleasures were always enough.

"Wow, thanks so much! I guess one's loss is another's gain. This will do perfectly" He sprang up, using the stick to lean on and keep pressure off his sore ankle. He started to hobble away, the stick making solid 'clunk's on the floor with each step, when something else crossed his mind. Thai stopped and turned around, looking back at Viper.

"Oh...um...there was one other thing. That map. The one you took from my sleeve. I was wondering if maybe it was a treasure map, and if it is, I'd like to get together some kinda group and go treasure hunting. Not cause I need treasure. I don't really care about that but, well, maybe if I bring some home to my former tribe, they might forgive me. And adventuring with friends sounds a hell of a lot more fun than making my own way around Irrim" he said honestly. "I don't care if you keep it, just...I'll be in town for a couple of weeks before moving on so let me know if you're looking for companions"

His tail swished and he fidgeted and bounced a bit on his good foot. He never could sit still. Not after being frozen solid for so long. It made him nervous. Like if he wasn't careful, he might not be able to move again. He might wake up and find out that he's still a statue and everything else was a dream.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

MischievousRP

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:03 pm

Meyaira Firespring

Viper 9000

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

WilowFox

((Yay! Back to Springfog! Forgive my short-ish post, but I just want to get back into the action and this seems the most effective way of saying time passed for my character during his lurid affairs! Ha-ha!))

Time seemed to have passed like a hallucination, a haphazard blur full of beautiful bodies and exotic sensations. Women in various states of undress flitted around his perception for a while before coming to rest like corpses all around him. It felt like ages came and went before he finally regained even the most remote sense of self. The world around him was moving at breakneck speed, while he himself felt sluggish and numb.
Jareth felt himself stand up, although he didn't remember making that decision. Before he could process any further, he was walking. When his feet shuffled into a flat surface he stopped and reached his hands out, finding himself standing at a bar. A quick glance around gave him the distinct impression of being among people he knew, but he couldn't be certain. An expectant orc, someone with ogreish features, a beautiful elf maiden, a boy with the ears and tail of a monkey...
He was almost certainly dreaming.
Still, Jareth glanced at the orc and the elf that were standing behind the bar, his eyes wide and unblinking. His mind was clearly reeling, and he needed something to counteract the effects. He couldn't quite understand his own words but it seemed like he said, "I am fuzzy. I need fire." before his tongue lolled out of his head. His breathing became heavy as he continued to stare past the bar, though who or what he was looking at was unclear.  
The Town of Springfog (Hibernating)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff