xxxxxMOOD ;;

sσмεвσdy gεт мε тняσυgн тнıs nıgнтмαяε
xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

sσ wнαт ıf yσυ cαn sεε тнε dαяkεsт sıdε σf мε
xxxxxOOC ;;

nσ σnε wıll εvεя cнαngε тнıs αnıмαl ı нαvε bεcσмε
xxxxxCHAT ;; Alex finally drew away, finally, in complete shock and disbelief with what he had just done. Never before had he shared such intimate emotions for anybody but now here it was right in his face. He was submerged in confusion, and he could see stars twirling around his head magically. She had even kissed him back. None of this even seemed real right now. He had only known her for a day and yet they had come this far. This wasn't like him at all. He was brought out of his dreamlike state when Alice got his attention. She sounded kind of worried, and just as confused as he was. "I'm fine." He murmured softly, the remnants of his blush still lingering upon his cheeks. "And yes.. I love you Alice." He whispered, really embarrassed with admitting his feelings for her, which he was surprised he even had. Her next question caught him off guard, startled him and made him cringe. Yes he did erm.. like her a lot but he didn't think he could actually submit to something like... err THAT with her just yet. He still had trouble even maintaining physical contact with people. Perhaps thats why their kiss had left this tingling sensation upon his lips? No. It just meant that he really enjoyed it, the fact that he had shared it with Alice and that he truly meant it. Alex still had a problem at hand though. It appeared that Alice was attempting to move onto something that he wasn't ready for at all, advancing way too quickly with their newfound relationship. He couldn't just deny her like that could he after he had just kissed her? He could but it might be hard. He really did find her attractive and everything, and he did want to see what she was like without anything blocking his field of vision like it had before, but he knew he had to be patient and take something like that slowly, especially since he wasn't just ready for that much physical contact. How could he let her know this without seeming like he thought she wasn't attractive or that he didn't care or whatever? "Ummh that question is ehh... pretty strange Alice." He commented, laughing nervously. "I mean I do love you Alice it's just... that.. just that I- I uh couldn't do something like that with you right now or anything I'm sorry. We only just decided we wanted to be more than just partners right? Well you know I think something like that takes time to.. get ready and be prepared for." He muttered awkwardly, a few beads of sweat appearing on his forehead. Alex hoped that he didn't end up upsetting her, which was beyond strange because he didn't even care if he upset anyone. Alice was different though. He was still going to mess with her of course, but he didn't want to sincerely upset her about something. Alex continued to caress her cheek gently, that tingling feeling having never left his mouth since the moment he had met lips with Alice.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:37 pm
Alice felt relieved as he babbled about waiting. He had obviously taken it the wrong way, but at least it meant he wasn't her slave. That was all she cared about. She smiled. "that's not what I meant. I had to make sure you weren't enslaved. If you were, that would be all you could think about at the moment." she felt his hand still in her cheek and she welcomed it. "Alex..." just saying his name sent a shiver down her back. She frowned and sat up, embarressed now. "so.... I think we need a new plan..."  

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:04 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

⇢ ⇢ σnLınεxxxxxσffLınεxxxxxAωαyxxxxxBυsy
Just ******** deal with it.

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf
xxxxxNAME ;; A l e x D a r k e

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

вυт тнεяε's sтıll яαgε ınsıdε
xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; "Okay that makes more sense." Alex was relieved to hear that she wasn't trying come onto him that way. He was confused though, and unsure of what she meant by a devising a 'new plan' He frowned and sat up straight, setting his hands down on his knees and crossing his legs. "Umm what do you mean by a new plan? I'll listen to whatever you have in mind but I can't say if I'll agree with it or not." He wasn't sure if she was trying to hint that they should just give up the plan, and just spend the rest of their time together instead of trying to take over but that didn't seem like her at all. Maybe this had changed her more than he had thought? He wouldn't be able to agree to something like that, even if he wanted to due to the demon that now was permanently linked to his soul, binding him like a prisoner in a chain. It could take over whenever it wanted, but it didn't because that took away its energy and it needed that to talk to Alex. Besides, it had no desire to use Alex's body as a means of possession. It just wanted to ensure that he kept upon his goal of achieving world domination. As long as he kept to that path, the demon wouldn't attempt to take control over him. Maybe Alice wasn't suggesting something like that and was really just trying to suggest that they change it up a bit. He knew that would be necessary too since he wasn't sure if he'd be able to hit her anymore. Hitting Alice just didn't seem right to him now that they were both so close. If thats what she had in mind, he would have no issues with changing that but if she wanted them to stop trying to take over the world alltogether, there would be consequences to endure.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:06 pm
Alice smiled ruefully. "I just meant that I can't fight you. If I try I will always end up like this, and I don't enjoy fainting." she thought and thought. "we may need to find someone else to join us, at least to train. We can always kill them in the end so..."

((ooc: the person we add can turn out being after Alice and kill them so yah lol))  

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:59 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
User Image

Ρгɪиϲε ϴғ Єѵɪʟ
Kurikara

User Image

⇢ ⇢ σnLınεxxxxxσffLınεxxxxxAωαyxxxxxBυsy
Just ******** deal with it.

User Image

ı cαn'т εscαρε мysεLf
xxxxxNAME ;; A l e x D a r k e

sσ мαny тıмεs ı've Lıεd
xxxxxWITH ;; Alice

вυт тнεяε's sтıll яαgε ınsıdε
xxxxxMOOD ;;

xxxxxLOCATION ;;

ı cαn'т cσnтяσl мysεlf
xxxxxACTIONS ;;

xxxxxOOC ;;

xxxxxCHAT ;; So it was his second thought, this was good news. "It would be best if we just found someone to use temporarily and just kill them off afterwards. We could always pull a random student from the school and make them suffer. We would need to evaluate them first from afar to see if they are decent enough to even fare against our current strength, which is already commendable as it is. They would make a pretty decent meal... well atleast for me they would. I'll try to do things like that in private because I'm sure you wouldn't want to see that. I don't really eat the meat, only drink in their blood and take all of the nutrients I need from that. Plus its taste has grown irresistible ever since I've become a demon. It's like the richest substance on this planet and I can never get enough. But like I said, I'll make sure to do all of that in private so you won't need to watch me. We still have all day to be practicing so we should go and try to retrieve one or two random students from the school if you're up for it." He looked down at where he had cut her and placed his hand on her wound, which had ceased to bleed now. He was concerned for how she was going to deal with it, if it were going to stunt her ability to fight or if it would actually prevent her from moving properly at all. "Are you going to be able to train today with that cut? I don't want you to end up hurting yourself even more than you already." This was the problem with emotions that he was mentioning to her earlier that they would have to deal with. Now, he had become afraid of actually seeing Alice have any type of pain inflicted upon her. He was hesitant about it before but now that they both declared their love for eachother, it was hard to see her being hurt at all. His eyes displayed concern, but he knew she would be able to handle herself. Alice was a strong girl yet he treated her like she wasn't because of his worry for her health.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:25 pm
"Yes, that will work to train." she thought a moment. "uhm, we should find a boy and a girl, so I've can train against one and I can test my powers again with the boy. They may become necessary. With me by your side, no male shall ever try to go against us." she grinned evilly. When he mentioned the cut she looked down confused. "wha? Oh right, I was hurt. I forgot. It's ok, it isn't bad, and I have been through a lot worse."  

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

Backpacking Watson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Kai Bloode~

Kai Walked into the clearing after seeing the boy leave Alice alone. Alice wouldn't recognize him, he was no longer a human, he was a demon. "Excuse me, Hi. I'm Kai." He smiled shyly and walked up to the beautiful succubus who had seduced and killed his brother. "I'm lost, maybe you can help me?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:11 pm
Alice glanced up at a boy who entered the clearing. "um, hi...." she looked at him. Did he really find her approachable? Surprising, she wasn't acting innocent. Still, she had to practice. Her normal powers were liked away, but she had Her succubus powers yet. She turned them on and smiled, her eyes burning. "of course I can help you, where do to want to be?" she put thoughts in his head and te emotion of lust emanated from her. The boy was attractive but her lips were still tingling from her kiss with Alex. She wanted Alex, not this guy... But if she had to charm someone it should be a cutie like him.  

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

Backpacking Watson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kai could feel the familiar tug of her powers, but Isabel's blocked them. He decided to pretend that they worked. He moved closer to her and smiled. "I want to be wherever you are..." He said. He wanted to tell whether she had her powers or not. If what he'd seen with the boy that had left, she may be in love..... if that was the case her powers may be blocked. He stared into her eyes and smiled gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:43 pm
Alice smiled. She had him now. She touched reached out her hand and put it on his waist. "wow, I'm flattered." she smiled and stepped close. She didn't like it, she didn't want it.... She looked into his eyes. He was very attractive, but she didn't want Alex's kiss to be covered. She decided not to erase his kiss yet.  

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

Backpacking Watson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kai had to keep himself from chuckling. She believed he was under her spell. But she was holding back her powers... why hadn't she kissed him yet? Or at least decided to attack him... "Alice, shall we go in the shack?" He asked and held her close, his arm around her waist, looking into her eyes 'adoringly'. In reality all he wanted was her to die. That was what Isabel wanted, and he loved Isabel. He knew right now Isabel was looking for Alice, and he found Alice first. So he could be the one to kill her and make Isabel happy....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:19 pm
Not immediately catching the fact he had used her name when she hadn't given it she smiled. She had him under her power... But she had to break his mind. She pulled him into the shack, holding his hands and pulling him behind her. She sat on the bed and smiled. "who are you again?"  

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

Backpacking Watson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kai kept himself from frowning and ruining it. he followed her and pushed her back on the bed, straddling her. "Kai, your true love..." he said with a husky voice. He held himself over her then kissed her. He ignored the fact that truthfully she was beautiful, too obsessed with Isabel to care. Luckily she looked like Isabel, what with her being Belle's sister. He kissed her hard, then moved down her neck, to her chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:24 pm
Alice became increasingly worried. "Er... Ah..." he was a wonderful kisser but she hadn't done this with Alex even.... Still she had to break him. He was kissing lower, lower.... She couldn't stand it. Rather than pushing him away she pulled him close, so he couldn't move much. Oh no, why wasn't he breaking yet? She didn't have any other powers right now... What would she do if he tried to do somethin to her? Or attacked her? Why wasn't he falling for her spell?  

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

Backpacking Watson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kai was suddenly pulled into her chest.That wasn't helping her powers.... he remembered that by now he should be her slave... but how did he act broken? He was Isabel's.... He didn't know. But she should have used her powers by now. Therefore they must be locked. He smiled evilly and began to laugh. He ripped himself from her grasp and sat on her, sitting up and pulling a sword to her throat. "I am Kai. The official hunter of the shadow demon and succubus named Alice. And I shall kill you."  
Off Campus, East of the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff