Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Maid Cafes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AuroraDyne

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:12 pm
so mochi cafe just had their first event [with a small bit of maid drama. animaid thought it would be "cute" to shove all our flyers off of our own table and put theirs all over it]
but omg the event was so fun, we did a preview to our cafe and had so many guests!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:08 pm
xXButterflied MemoriesXx are you part of Mochi Cafe? smile
I'm sorry to hear about waht Animaid did. I went to one of their events last year and it was cute but it wasn't one of the regular shows. It was the last one so they weren't even in costume they were just wearing regular lolita. sad  

Maid Leader - Miss Spider

LovelyLadyAurora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:29 pm
xXButterflied MemoriesXx are you part of Mochi Cafe? smile
I'm sorry to hear about waht Animaid did. I went to one of their events last year and it was cute but it wasn't one of the regular shows. It was the last one so they weren't even in costume they were just wearing regular lolita. sad

Well that's super lame of them to do that and the fliers. They may not get my money this coming AX 2010.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:39 pm
ah. yes spider ^^ i'm actually one of the head maids at mochi, aura.

it wasn't all of animaid though, it was one or two people, so don't punish their cafe for the mistakes of two of their girls, because our cafe is friendly with a lot of their members [such as vensy ichigo and chiyo]

spider i actually emailed you a while ago about becoming affiliate cafes, but i guessed you guys got a bit busy lol.  

AuroraDyne

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:37 pm
I might go 2 1.
As soon as I heard food I was hooked and then I heard cute girls now I have 2 go. Besides my friend is dragging me 2 the Ax one (unless he is broke).  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:31 pm
Do you have a website for Mochi? I'd love to see it!

Like I said I don't know much about Animaid I only went to one of their shows, I don't know them as maids.

K master of flames: Not all maid cafe's have food. Some do whole dinners some only do desserts and some don't have food because of contracts the convention has with the venue. They might not be allowed to serve food.

However there will always be cute girls dancing to adorable songs smile  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:52 pm
Aww man no food. But.. but I like food. The cute girls only enhance the eating experience. Well I hope that they have food. If they don't I will probably still enjoy it though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:13 pm
SWEETNESS!!! That looks soooooooo cool! I want to wear that outfit! Its so cute! heart ^^ I would apply for that totally!  

the-fluffy-angel

AuroraDyne

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:51 pm
all links for cafes that i have are on the first post, mochis is there. however our site is.. lacking -_- our webmistress has been a bit.. lazy.. dispute us smacking her around a bit XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:40 am
^^ My friend and I plan to run a Maid Cafe at our new local con, next year that is, it'll be the second year and we've wanted to run a Maid Cafe for awhile but right as we were going to for our main con they moved and their new place doesn't like outside food and stuff so our plan went out the window.
But now our new con seems to be alright with it. So hopefully we'll have one at our con next year. ^^ We've already started the planing and are being very careful about things. XD  

MissMina2

Mibelle26

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:24 am
There was one at Anime Weekend Atlanta last year(this year too) and we really wanted to go in but never got around to it. Maybe this year we will. It sounded like fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:53 pm
Cafe Delish up in Anime North has put up a FB page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cafe-Delish/317612452260?ref=search&sid=509160409.1466011596..1

It was literally just started so not much is up.  

Rinkun

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

OhMyGoat

Man-Hungry Smoker

11,950 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:23 pm
The maid outfits are all so cute. whee
I'm going to one this summer at Anime Expo. Haha, this actually makes me look forward to it even more~ x3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:37 pm
I would absolutely love to work for one!
But, alas, I live in Florida and our opptions here are, may I say, limited?
A lot of people have encoraged me to join one, though, with a fwe of my other friends. You wouldn't know how to start one, would you?  

Mira Moon Darling

The 16 bit wierdo

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image
I wish I could go there...  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items