Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Taline Manor Vampire Coven Original RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3115 3116 3117 3118

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having Fun Yet?
More than ever!
55%
 55%  [ 169 ]
We moved?
14%
 14%  [ 44 ]
Not yet
29%
 29%  [ 90 ]
Total Votes : 303

magado1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:42 am
Ao just laughed "boy you are my child because you are demon, it doesn't matter if you were born demon, or if you were re-born as a demon, demon is a race created by my mind during my first encounter with insanity, the same fit of insanity that created hell and tore me from the void between planes before i knew there was anything other than the void." he looked to Asmodeus "It is ok, though you should not have brought me back, there is no telling how long my mind can stave off insanity."

Alex smiled as Lauren took to guarding him now. "if he wanted to kill someone of my power he'd likely be able to do it with words alone, just as he healed me, but thank you." he looked back to Ao "if your not able to stay, then please just put Rainick back and disappear."

Asmodeus looked angrily at Alex "silence boy" then looking back to his father "but father there is a war, hell is under attack, beings we have never encountered before, they seem similar to demons, but it is obvious they have a much more solid connection to their power source than we do.to ours."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:27 pm
Lauren shrugged her shoulder at Alex's comment but stayed where she was. Listening to Asmodeus she chewed on her bottom lip. "What if you had help?" She was still weak but she could possibly help. If she hread about Shadow able to kill demons she could find out how.

Le laid still with her eyes closed just enjoying Damian touching her. When hearing him say her name she opened her eyes, "Hmm?" Lifting her hand she stroked his jaw and had a smile.

John smirked since Zander was in his head again. "Well it could be your room since your in mine all the time but its up to you." John rubbed his jaw in thought, "Of course you wouldn't have your own room if we got in an argument." Silent for a moment he looked Zander up and down, "I suppose I could just get the floor when you get mad at me."

Adrian was taking his time but when hearing the front door opening he charged for it. He didn't know where his pack was and if they would be around his home around now. He refused to have anyone look at his girl. He picked up his speed and found Dani in the door way. Swooping her up he tried to cover her goods with his towel and turned to carry her inside.

Adrian, Blade, Luna, Le and John, Tristan, Lauren, Sarina Christopher, Isabelle

{blah}  

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eclipse of the Twilight

Romantic Reveler

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:32 pm
A soft hum resonated deep in his chest as he waited for Le to respond, but when she did, he didn't know how to bring it up, nor did he want to ruin the peace of the moment. As she lifted her hand to stroke his jaw Damian offered a soft smile "Hn." he hummed once more, this time a more thoughtful sound as he debated to mention it, before ultimately deciding against it "You know love, I adore every last thing about you" he stated, it could wait and he didnt want to worry her, not when she looked so peaceful.

Zander pondered the idea of using his room as their own personal library, he could picture it rather easily seeing as his room was already scattered with piles of books he had purchased himself or things he simply needed to return to the library downstairs. Hell a few shelving units and it could be perfect. His train of thought came to a rather abrupt stop when John mentioned not having a place to go if they got into another argument. Biting his lower lip slightly, he mulled over the thought, sure he didn't like the idea of thinking of future arguments, especially after their last one had just ended, but it was unrealistic to think they would never bicker, everyone did, no relationship was perfect. Still it was a risk he was willing to take. Hearing John's option for a solution he couldn't fight a slight smile "That'd certainly help things along faster, definitely a way to guilt me out of being mad" he mused slightly. "I think I can deal without a room of my own." he hummed as his final thought on the idea before leaning up to kiss John, it was deep and heated and over just as quickly as it had began as Zander flashed a slight smirk, ignoring the soft dusting of pink which had undoubtedly crossed his cheeks as he reached to pluck another book from the shelves.

Dani really didn't mind much the idea of going outside, she wasn't embarrassed, she didn't have anything to be embarrassed of, she was a succubus, or at least half, and damn she knew what god gave her was nothing to be ashamed of, so, lord help her, if that door opened far enough she would be out it. Before even making it through the threshold she found herself suddenly in a pair of arms she was all too familiar with. A slow smile stretched across her lips when she suddenly found her modesty being hidden by a towel and being carried back inside. She found it endearing how he suddenly picked up the pace at the idea of her going out like that."Don't like sharing?" she teased, though it was obvious by the look in her eyes she only had eyes for the man who held her now. "But you did catch me. That is reward worthy" she said, flashing a smile before her hands cupped his cheeks and pulled him into a rough kiss.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:16 pm
Asmodeus looked at the girl "you want to help...no offense, not that i have tried to go without offending you thus far, but what can you even do...i mean i literally have no knowledge of your abilities. i just want to clarify that the beings we are at war with, this strange new form of demon, are beyond that of most of the demons under even my command, they sent a battalion in and managed to kill one of my brothers...oh right you don't know my brothers...you've seen what i can do...im the weakest of the seven princes of hell, my power is the most versatile, the easiest to use and the quickest, but by far the weakest"

Ao chuckled then looked at his son "you want my help,-" he looked at Lauren. "And you want to help" he cupped his hands together then slowly pulled them apart, electricity arched to a singular center point perfectly in between his hands as they spread apart. A ring formed floating in mid-air in this point, it was a simply banned ring and as the electricity ceased to flow into the ring it lowered into Ao's hand, in turn he walked over to Lauren and gently lifted her hand, placing the ring on her finger carefully. the ring suddenly shrunk to fit her finger perfectly, then it transformed into an ornate golden ring with a blood diamond at its center. there were Latin engravings on the ring. he leaned over and whispered to her "i have created this ring to work only for you until you physically and verbally gift it to another, usually it will not work on sanctuary ground, such as this mannor and the land surrounding it, but for a small time while i am in your presence i have allowed it to work here, there are two demons in this room other than myself, command one or both of them to do something....and enjoy." he smirked and leaned back away again, walking over to a chair and siting crossing one leg over his lap.  

magado1

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:02 pm
Lauren watched Ao very carefully seeing him using electricity she assumed that he was going to attack but he walked over to her. Not moving when he took her hand she waited to see what he was doing to only see a ring now on her finger. Staring at it she felt weird with it on she never wore one before. She would never admit though that she adored the diamond on her finger. When he moved into her she turned her head slightly into him listening while she looked at the ring still. Hearing what it could do she shot a look to Asmodeus and a smirk formed on her lips. "Well then," she would never admit it but she was working on the wrong side before. She had done things to all species without mercy till she grew a conscious. "On your knees," she then smiled at him then looked at Alex.

Le was worried for a moment but once hearing his compliment she gave him a bright smile and brushed her fingertips against the side of his jaw. Sitting up she kissed the other side while holding his face with her hand. "I adore everything about you as well love." She then nuzzled into his neck bringing in his scent.

John watched Zander and couldn't help but smirk at the different faces he was making while he was thinking. "Well glad to see that my idea would help get me back into bed." Surprised by the kiss he didn't respond back right of way but once he did Zander ended the kiss. Watching Zander he grabbed his wrist and spun him around to look at him. He put one of his hands into Zanders hair and pulled him in for a kiss. Not gentle about it which caused him to draw blood but he thought that added more to the kiss. He licked it away but dragged Zander close against his body.

Adrian glared down at her, "No," he said sternly while closing the door. About to give her a lecture about what he thought of sharing she covered his mouth before he could. He was surprised for a moment and had to stop walking while he kissed her. He then moved her so he could touch her while he kissed her which caused the towel to fall off of her.

{my bad >.< been busy with babe}  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:31 pm
Damian was glad to see Le hadn't paid much attention to his previous tone, simply going along with the change. Letting out a soft hum feeling her fingers brush his jaw Damian smiled a little, tilting his head back when she nuzzled, giving her free reign to bite if she so pleased. "We should do something today" he mentioned, mostly thinking aloud "Anything you wanna do? Place you wanna go?" he hummed, lightly kissing the top of her head.

Zander smiled a little "Let's be honest, for you, it never took much for to get me to let you back in bed" he hummed softly, thumbing through a book after the kiss, though it quickly slipped from his grasp, landing on the floor with a dull thump as he was sudden forcibly turned, only to find his lips captured once more before he could even attempt to ask a question. It was a fierce kiss, one which took all of his attention even without the aide of blood. More books dropped to the ground with sequential dull thumps, eliciting a soft groan at the taste of blood and the bruising hand in his hair. He didn't fight the strong arms pulling him in, pressing himself against John, arms snaking up to wrap around his neck. He wouldn't openly admit it but he loved when John did that, loving how his lover could get so rough so quickly, it always left him wanting more. Dragging his tongue across pointed fangs to draw blood Zander smiled, completely forgetting where they were.

Dani fought a smile when she noticed his glare, rather happy to see him so protective, or was possessive a better word? Either way it made her feel loved. Feeling the towel drop as he moved it took all of her self control not to smile as she pulled from the kiss. "Were you saying something?" she asked, batting her lashes cutely biting her lip "I know I've been a bad girl... You're not going to hold it against me are you?" she asked playfully, pressing against him.  

Eclipse of the Twilight

Romantic Reveler

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100

magado1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:34 pm
DeathAngelLe

Asmodeus watched the show and was confused at his father's actions, he did not understand what the plan was or what he was doing. but then something terrible happened, something he could not believe. he felt the boom of Lauren's voice within his head, his mind buckled under the sheer pressure of her words, his face changed, his mouth gaped and his eyes widened. He fell to his knees with a small thud. "you..." he looked to his father "You gave her the gift of your word, you gave something so precious as your commanding speech to nothing but a simple girl" his face then changed again, it filled with anger "i did everything in my power to break Rainick, i brought you back, and THIS is how you choose to help me?"

Alex watched Asmodeus and laughed but then when Lauren looked at him he actually couldn't tell if she intended to direct that at him as well, and because of that he felt the weight of her word, it boomed in his mind as once Ao's had in the past, his mind felt overwhelmed, his soul felt as if it were clasped in irons as it once was when he had died and gone to hell. he slammed onto the ground on his knees, and even his hands at first until he could support himself from his knees and raised to look at her. blood fell from his nose and look to be in shock.

Ao chuckled "yes dear son, i have given her my word, and it is quite the powerful thing when used properly, and quite the dangerous thing when used improperly." he placed his head on his hand propped up on the table and looked to Lauren with a tilted head "be careful how you pick your words, im not sure who you intended to command, and neither were they, which means they both did as you asked without question, and when the wrong words are used that can mean the difference between a dead companion or a dead enemy, or simply both, and just aswell, as you noticed there was a difference between them, my son is much more powerful and much more durable, he reacted less violently to your word, where as your friend and seeming protector dropped like a boulder and is even injured. how much emotion you place into your word, and even the emotion you feel when you use it can change the effective strength of it, be careful with the ones you don't want dead"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:05 pm
Lauren heard Asmodeus fall to his knees but seen Alex do so as well. Her smile dropped from her face, "Alex!" She rushed over to him and wiped the blood away. "I'm so sorry," she looked at Ao and nodded her head in understanding. "Um, relax, Alex?" She then petted his head hoping that would help. She had forgotten Alex was a demon so it was her fault.

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

magado1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:41 pm
DeathAngelLe

Alex just fell back against the wall and unfolded his legs from under him so he was sitting after Lauren told him to relax . he wiped at the blood coming from his nose and looked at his hand. he looked up at Lauren and chuckled "that was pretty cool...but umm...lets not kill me, i like living and im already that guy that died twice, i would enjoy not being the guy that died three times" he began to laugh but it turned into a cough and he covered his mouth. small droplets of blood were scattered on his hand. "damn, im glad my dad couldn't command me like this"

Asmodeus laughed as Alex nearly collapsed "i knew you were weak for a demon and that you wernt raised as a demon so that was your excuse, but you know, the commanding speech was how father once decided who was strong enough to attempt the test to gain entrance to his army, it was mandatory. if the speech itself killed you, then you weren't strong enough, and you were also dead. if you survived you could try and pass a physical test, if you passed you joined, if you failed...well the test was fatal to those that couldn't hack it.....actually im surprised you survived, at all"

Ao looked away when his son mentioned the past and how he had once done things, he didnt want to remember his past and he didnt want to be what he once was.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:03 pm
Lauren watched Alex feeling horrible that he was in pain. She petted his head glad that he was making jokes. "Agreed my father would have abused the power." Shooting a glare at Asmodeus when he started laughing at Alex. "Asmodeus, shut your mouth," she spoke in a low voice trying to control her anger with him. Turning to look at Alex she wondered what she could do to help him. "Are you alright?" She asked even though she knew he must be in pain.

magado1

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3115 3116 3117 3118

Manage Your Items