Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Taline Manor Vampire Coven Original RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3114 3115 3116 3117 3118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having Fun Yet?
More than ever!
55%
 55%  [ 169 ]
We moved?
14%
 14%  [ 44 ]
Not yet
29%
 29%  [ 90 ]
Total Votes : 303

Dave-8ball
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

3,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:11 am
Deep in the halls of the Manor behind a door that had been closed for so long ragged breaths could be heard, followed shortly by gasping and a lot of choking, once the fits of deathly choking was over it was followed by a series of sneezing, a good hour of sneezing and more choking the door swung open with a loud creak and an old resident fell out his room gasping for breath which elluded him due to the masses of dust that filled his fur.
The Werewolf slowly got to his feet and staggered out towards the stairs he needed a steak and now...

[This may be a temp re-appearance an I'm sorry if theres any mistakes gramatically or spelling wise I've not done this for a Long time...]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:22 pm
Alex smirked and began to follow her in. "oh darlin' i cant just hear him i can see him....well not right now, after that show he is drained...like really drained, his existence isnt even making it to our side with how weak that must have made him." he thought for a moment on how to explain it. "normally it's difficult to maintain a translucent 'image' on this side from that side, but he made a solid physical body, he literally created a working being with force of will, now ofcoarse that is because of the strange influence of the ethereal plane, but still. he was able to take a bullet...and use his abilities on this side. think of what he did like running a marathon...in one minute....every minute." he chuckled. "i cant even imagine how he could do something like that, i guess the saying about being able to do anything to protect the ones you love is true....or do i have my human sayings all mixed up again there to much trouble to keep up with, what with being dead and all for so long." he laughed. "so class any questions."  

magado1

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:33 pm
Lauren walked into the manor and made her way to somewhere she could sit or eat which ever was closer. Listening to Alex she really paid attention to get a full understanding nodding her head in understanding when she got it then stopped walking. She felt a blush form on her cheeks and looked at Alex "Love?" She gave a confused look and felt a flutter in her chest but she couldn't believe that was the case. Maybe she was being hard headed but she had flirted and kissed. She then thought about the kiss that happened less than 8 minutes ago. Could she get her hopes up she then looked at Alex. "Do you think-," she stop talking and shook her head then waved her hand like she was swatting her thought away. "Do you know a way we can help bring him back?" She looked at the dinning hall but went to kitchen to get more blood she needed lots of it.

Adrian, Blade, Luna, Le and John, Tristan, Lauren, Sarina Christopher, Isabelle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:55 pm
Dusk watched Halco, feeling a bad case of 'mother hen' coming on, but as she listened to him and his sudden light musings she lost her train of thought. she paused for a moment, or longer not that she could really tell, to just let it soak in what was said before a light laugh bubbled past her lips and she moved to wrap her arms around him loosely "Yeah, i could go for something to eat.. or drink... Dr-eat" she said finally deciding to meld the words.

Zander couldn't help but feel a little more than awkward especially as his redoubled efforts to tune out the clerks thoughts only seemed to make them clearer. Doing his best to keep his blush down as the transaction occurred Zander zoned out a bit, only to be shocked back at the light pat on his butt. Unable to help his blush any further he was rather happy to follow John out. Once outside he couldn't help but sigh in relief "Okay... I don't think i can ever shop there again" he breathed shaking his head softly as his cheeks continued to grow redder.

Carrying Le back to their room Damian sighed softly, shifting to hold her closer, not that it would matter in a minute. Kicking the door shut behind them he moved swiftly to the bed, laying her down before climbing on top of her and for a moment he just took in the sight of the love of his life, the mother of his child, the woman he loved, reduced to a quivering pile of lust in his hands, not that he could say she didn't have the same affect on him, still he just took pride in the matter, before desire took over once more and he kissed her roughly once more.

Dani felt a slight smile twitch at the corner of her lips as she took note of Adrian's smile. She knew very well she had proved his point, she didn't care all she cared about was the reward she got for it. Feeling his lips against hers Dani sighed softly, moving her hands up to wrap around his neck, knowing very well if adrian wasn't so close her towel would fall.  

Eclipse of the Twilight

Romantic Reveler

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100

magado1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:51 pm
Alex chuckled as he followed Lauren, stopping when she did and continuing once more. "hmm. you of all people all flustered about someone else. you dont understand that plane like i do, that kind of show requires a strong emotion to back it, and those would be either a white hot rage, or love....and he wasn't in a rage." he gave the last question several minutes of thinking, before finally answering "he already did the impossible, he placed his physical body on the ethereal plane, if it were anywhere else yeah sure you could find a way to rip 'em back here, but not from there, that would require us to have the ability to get there ourselves. we just have to wait for him to choose to come back, besides, im certain he has his reasons."

Halco chuckled it appeared his 'comedic efforts' were not in vain, for the moment all was well. or perhaps dusk was just ADHD and couldnt keep her focus, either way worked for him. "yes, let us Dr-eat, we shall Dr-eat with style" he kissed her on the cheek as she wrapped her arms around him. "to the kitchen i suppose." he began walking with dusk, heading just where he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:26 pm
Lauren's cheeks grew bright red after Alex told her that Rainick loved her. She looked away nibbling on her bottom lip she figured he was right. Their was no reason for him to lie unless it was to tease her. Sighing she felt like she was a girl with a crush and he just confessed to her. When hearing his explanation she nodded her head. She figured that was all she could do just wait for him and hopefully him saying that he loved her. Looking at Alex she scanned him over, "How are you taking being alive?" She smiled at him hoping her blush had disappeared by now.

John laughed, "I doubt they are the only person that works here." He held the bag in one hand then reached to Zander and grabbed his hand with his free one. "Where to next?" He waited patiently for Zander to lead the way to where he wanted to go next.

Le nibbled on the side of his neck but her fangs didn't sink in. Being laid across the bed her purple eyes began to glow hungrily for him. She then shivered when he looked her over which felt like hands instead. When he leaned down toward her she was already prepared and kissing him back. She stroked his fang with her tongue while he roughly kissed her bruising her lips.

Adrian dragged his fingers over her and moved his lips away finally. "If we keep doing this we might not have any energy tomorrow." He was teasing her since he didn't really care if they had energy to do anything or not since they could just continue this activity tomorrow as well.

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eclipse of the Twilight

Romantic Reveler

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:37 pm
Dusk smiled, for the time her previous worries being placed behind her as the sudden slight pangs in her stomach were suddenly brought to her attention. None the less she wasn't expecting Halco to use her poor mash ups of the words in his own sentence let alone repeat it so many times, she just couldn't bring herself to end the chain "So we'll be Dr-eating in?" she mused lightly as they walked to the kitchen.

Zander childishly stuck his tongue out at the other as John laughed "So... that's still going to be the place where..." he trailed off feeling his cheeks grow hotter, not knowing which situation was more embarrassing, what they had done in the dressing room, how loud he had been or john pointing out his vocality, or what they had admitted upon entering the store. He shuddered a little, the L-word still scared him a little... but for John... His thoughts were cut off as John's hand enveloped his own as they walked. Calming down a little with the contact he paused "We never did get to the book store" he hummed, mostly thinking aloud.

Damian sighed slightly feeling Le's teeth at his neck, teasing him by biting but not puncturing the skin. "Tease" he breathed heavily, noting the look in her eye, the hunger, something he was sure was etched in his own eyes. Feeling her tongue stroking his fangs the urge to bite her again was rising quickly, and so he began sloppily kissing his way away from her mouth to her neck, baring his own to warn for what was to come while his hands roamed her body, sliding against her sides and pushing the bothersome fabric away.

Dani sighed at his touch only to have Adrian move away to her distaste, moving her hands back to the towel to adjust it a little she smiled a little at his reasoning "You forget, succubus darling" she purred sweetly "I'll almost always have energy for this... though i'm sure at the rate we're going you'll fix that in no time" she mused softly  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:27 pm
Alex chuckled as Lauren's face became a brighter red, and even more so as she acted more like a child. He thought back to his youth, when he was still a child, still human, orphaned on the street and taking care of an even younger boy, how difficult every day was, every meal impossible to come by, and how much he appreciated every second of it. when Lauren asked him how he was taking being alive he just smiled. "Physically, i seem to be taking it quiet well, haven't noticed anything wrong, the doctor does good work, as do you. mentally....every minute is a gift maybe not deserved, but a much appreciated gift none the less." his look became something akin to disgust and fear combined "i'd never want to say this around Hal, but compared to hell...it's....i cant describe what i had to do there.....but you do what you have to do, and you deal." he paused for a few moments then just put on a normal face while trying to forget. "im sorry, i didn't intend to say all that, i just meant to thank you for your part in bringing me back"

Halco laughed at the continued use of the word in such odd ways. he continued his walk with dusk to the kitchen and just shook his head lightly. "oh, were really lame arnt we, just dreadfully so, in fact im pretty sure i once picked on your father for a conversation like that with a woman...before your mother of coarse....man that makes me feel old." as they neared the kitchen halco could hear more and more of Alex's conversation with Lauren, and before they entered the door's he stopped, fist clenching , he'd heard far more than enough, and didnt doubt that dusk had heard as much as he had, probably guessed already what was wrong even. as much as he was told things like this weren't his fault, he couldn't get over it, Alex never would have died the first time if it weren't for him, every thing after became his fault regardless.  

magado1

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:50 pm
Trying to focus on other things she relaxed a bit when the subjected was changed. She listened to him while opening the fridge to get a two bottles then paused and looked at Alex. She saw the look on his face and moved closer to him. Ruffling his hair she smiled at him, "You can always talk to me when you need an ear." She then grabbed her bottles and closed the fridge with her foot then walked over to him to continue talking. Her nose tickled a bit for a moment then realized it was because she recognized Halco. She didn't say anything but look at the door then back at Alex.

John nodded his head and lead him along while holding hands with him. "Which books were you trying to get?" He was just trying to make conversation so Zander would be distracted from what happened in the shop.

A small chuckled slipped passed her lips when he called her a tease. She turned her head when his mouth left hers so he could have his way with her. Feeling his fangs she arched so her was pressed into his mouth. After removing a few things she wrapped her arms around his neck and nibbled on his ear.

Adrian couldn't help but drag a finger down her side while looking her in the eyes. "Well that does make it even more easier doesn't it," he then tucked a finger into her towel and tugged playfully.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:40 pm
Aeris was working up in the office an came down for a snack an heard the little bit of what Alex an Lauran were talking about the "love" popped out then seeing also her cousin Dusk an her mate halco smiled "boy never seen the kitchen cowered before . " walking over to the fridge pulling out bottle of blood . then look at Alex " I don't know if im the only one..but something seemed off about ranick...do you know what going on?  

selenia50150
Crew

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:04 pm
Raven sighed walking down the manor hall ways.~hmm Its been awhile since i see Aeris~ He thought.I Might as well go see how she's doing we both been so busy we haven't really had to to talk much lately.Having made up his mind Raven turned around and headed off towards her ever so wonderful scent.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:03 pm
Aeris saw Raven walk into the kitchen. i smiled softly at him walking over to him with the bottle of blood in my hand. *where have you been? the last time i saw...you we were in town an you ran into your sister.* sighing rubbing my forehead.*let go talk out in the garden Raven* holding out my hand to him , scene the kitchen was decidedly crowed .seeing my cousin an her mate , along with Alex an Lauren.*we've got lots to discus*walk back out of the kitchen with Raven . into the hallway an out the back door . under the pall moon light walking to the fountain i take a seat looking up at him* Raven, when are you ever *pausing looking away*  

selenia50150
Crew

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:08 pm
Raven tilted his head now very interested in what she had to say"whats wrong" he asked taking a seat beside her"you can tell me you know i don't mind listening" pausing he looked skyward waiting for Aeris to talk  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:29 pm
Aeris sighed an looked back at Raven" i'm just wondering ,when ...*pausing then looking you in the eyes* or if will ever get married . *sighs an shrugs* you did say that you came back for me so we could rebuild your Clan together with your sister.* looking up at the stars they were especially bright out tonite. the sky was like a vast sea of twinkling lights for off .looking back at him taking you hand kissing it * i love you Raven.  

selenia50150
Crew

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:43 pm
Raven sighed closing his eyes "so that's what's wrong" he muttered a smile breaking out over his face "i want to more then anything but first i have to talk to your side of the family and my sister i really want her to get to know you before we start telling every one or i ever propose.But believe my Aeris i do want to more then anything.' Raven stood up lightly tugging on her hand he brought her close "I love you to Aeris" he said before kissing her softly  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3114 3115 3116 3117 3118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff