Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Taline Manor Vampire Coven Original RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3113 3114 3115 3116 3117 3118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having Fun Yet?
More than ever!
55%
 55%  [ 169 ]
We moved?
14%
 14%  [ 44 ]
Not yet
29%
 29%  [ 90 ]
Total Votes : 303

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:55 pm
Raven smirked "as much as i want to i did promise you a nice date today, so i am sure we can save that for later" stepping back from her he nodded."I could take you some where nice in town today, and let you go on a shopping spree, though i fear for my credit cards life. So it might be best if you some how persuade me to give a nice shopping spree i am sure well all be happy."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:33 am
Aeris smiled looking up at Raven with my arms still around his neck"yes, you did." smiles leaning up on my tip toes an kissing you."Well, we could do both. " smiles watching you taking Raven's hands "Aww, really that so sweet" then i heard the last part i shook my head an smacked Ravens shoulder an giggled"i'm not that bad " Arching my brow an tapped my chin"Well, i could think of a few ways...." walked over an kissed you deeply "like that or few other ways"leaned up an whispered them in your ear  

selenia50150
Crew

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:50 pm
Raven smiled at her before reaching into a back pocket and pulling out a credit card."ahh i am assured this will all be for a good cause" he said takeing her arm leading her away from the manor."so love any idea where you want to go first dress shop? swim suit casual wear?" Raven asked  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:13 pm
John stared at him for a moment and shrugged his shoulder. "Not that bad," He then grabbed a bunch of shirts without looking at them since his intent was to just tear them up. If Zander liked any of them he would put it in the pile of non ripping. Going to the register he tossed it on the counter and smiled.

Adrin shook his head while he splashed water around but soon grabbed a towel as well to only place it on his head to rub his hair dry. Leaning over to Dani he kissed her shoulder, "We both know you are more of a tease." He then took in her scent since she had both of their scents at the moment.

Le began to make little noises but her face soon turned bright red when she realized where they were. When he lifted his mouth from her neck she cleared her throat, "Damian Ah!" She gasped from him sinking his fangs into her neck and her knees buckled for a moment but he had her pinned so she didn't move. Her cheeks went a brighter red while her eyes began to get cloudy and not caring of who saw what was going on.

Adrian, Blade, Luna, Le and John, Tristan, Lauren, Sarina Christopher, Isabelle

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lonely Alice

8,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:58 am
Diana smiled at Adain when he looked annoyed about her laughing at him. "I'm alright. I haven't changed much. I still have a weak body. And I'm sorry Adain. I didn't mean to make you mad by laughing." she said softly before feeling Chris moved away from her. She then turned her attention toward Chris when he changed back and stated that he had a surprise. "Wow.....A tree house. Really! I can't wait to see it!" she said as she clapped her hands together, smiling brightly.

Alice blinked slightly as he suddenly pulled back away from her slightly, only to feel his arms wrap around her and pull her close to him. "Oww...." she whispered with slight surprise, having hardly ever seen him this forward. She then blushed when he stated that he had missed her. "I missed you as well Kaden!" she managed to say before seeing him move in for another kiss. She then heard him tell her welcome home. "I'm home!" she said with a giggle as she closed her eyes, closing the gap between them with the kiss.

Hitome couldn't help but frown slightly when she heard Kaine say that he knew her feelings all to well. "I'm sorry....." she whispered softly as she looked up at him. Only to be surprised by him kissing her softly. She blinked slightly at his next words, stating she couldn't get rid of him that easily. "Who said I wanted to get rid of you? We've only just begun creating a family!" she said with a smirk on her face.

Seth smiled as Sevren kissed him, glad to see the boy taking some action of his own. He then felt a slight kiss upon his neck before the pain and pleasure of Sevren's fangs sinking into his neck. He moaned slightly from the pleasure as he wrapped his arms around Sevren, holding him close as Sevren drank from him. He only wished that Sevren would take more of an initiative when it came to certain things.

Sakura blushed slightly when she realized he had heard her comment. "....Yeah.....I guess you are right...." she whispered softly before felling him tap her nose, making her look up toward him. She then realized that he had turned to face her, but still leaned on the tree. ".....Oh.....I'm alright......I haven't run into Marcus lately.....so nope no one is bothering me......It's just...." she said before pausing for a few moments, averting her eyes slightly. "......It's a bit lonely here......." she said softly, not realizing her face was still red.

Sara let out a sigh of relief when he stopped tickling her. She then shook her head slightly when Blade asked her if she had heard from Julia. "No. I haven't....." she whispered softly, a sad look on her face. "I know Diana is at the manor but I haven't heard anything from Julia. She doesn't really keep in touch with me anymore......" she whispered softly, a sad look on her face. She couldn't help but feel slightly depressed that her own daughter wasn't talking to her.

Naomi sighed softly as she walked through town, just starring at the ground. "When will Raven ever return? He brought me here and said we were family now and yet......" she said softly with a sigh before coming to a stop at the road leading up toward the manor. She had just returned to town herself having been looking everywhere for him, but always seemed to be a step behind him. Though as she looked up toward the manor, she was surprised at who she saw walking toward town. It was actually Raven. Raven had returned to the manor which had actually brought a bright smile to her face. "Raven!" she called out as she ran up to him, wrapping her arms around him in a big hug. "I've missed you so much big brother!" she said playfully with a smile and slight giggle, but was also on the slight verge of tears from having been worried about him so much.

Julia sighed softly as she walked back out of the room, having changed her clothes. "Where could they be?" she whispered softly as she started walking the halls of the manor, unsure of where to start looking. She had been away from a long time and she knew Tristan was getting angry about it but she honestly had no control over it. Sometimes it felt as if someone else would take control of her body and she was just be forced to sleep, while the other did what they wanted to do. She really wanted to explain this to Tristan but didn't know how to.

(-Good to see you to Niteshade. I'm also sorry that I keep disappearing. It seems like I have no life other than work and school. We keep loosing people at work so I only get one day off so I have to pack everything i need to get done in one day. And what I can't get done I have to find time to do throughout the week. It's crazy. But we have to do what we have to do. I hope to be able to get on more often! I will definitely try!-)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:05 pm
Raven had paused one arm holding Aeris when he had been jumped jerking he almost summoned his blade. When he caught the scent of "Naomi?!!"wrapping his arms around her he swung her around "Oh little one how i have missed you" Raven said putting her down he cupped her face, all the while seeing the beginnings of tears.pulling her close again he rubbed her back whispering "it's ok I'll be staying this time, for good."  

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:19 pm
its good to see you to alice been a while and don't worry i plan to be more active so hopefully we be able to catch one another  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:51 pm
Chris nodded his head, "Once me and dad are done we can all play in it." He then spaced out in thought for a moment. "I don't know what we would have in it though since I don't have much toys." He didn't like some of the toys that his parents had gotten him so he either put the away or offered to give them to other children that didn't have any which was hard since their wasn't many children around.

Tristan frowned slightly when hearing her mention Marcus and assumed he had bothered her. Wrapping an arm around her shoulder he looked down at her with a serious face. "Marcus wasn't bothering you was he?" Hearing she was lonely he understood that feeling and hugged her. Their were moments he felt alone but then his siblings always popped up to cheer him up.

Blade looked at her sad face and brushed his fingertip on her cheek then moved it under her chin and kissed her. "Its alright love she will come see us soon." He then kissed her forehead and brought her closer to him to snuggle.

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lonely Alice

8,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:01 pm
Sakura slowly looked up at him when he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, hearing him ask if Marcus was bothering her. "It's alright. We get into fights every now and then but I can deal with him. Even though Shadow raised me like his own......our other siblings and i just can't seem to get along........" she said before suddenly getting shocked when Tristan hugged her. "......Tristan......" she whispered softly, her face getting even more red.

Sara managed to smile slightly when he kissed her, kissing him back. "I hope so! I truely hope so!" she said with a smile as she snuggled up close to him. "You know ad should go see Tristan and Chris one of these days! I miss them so much!" she said as she wrapped her arms around him.

Naomi laughed slightly when he spun her around, saying that he had missed her. Though when he hugged her after seeing her start the cry she couldn't help but wrap her arms around him. "You are so mean Raven! Why did you leave? I felt so alone here!" she said through her tears, wanting to hit him for leaving without saying anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:34 pm
Zander shrugged slightly at the elders comment, twelve wasn't a bad number... until you factored in the rate they were going at or looked at how many shirts he had before... ah well, it wasn't like he really minded half the time. However as John suddenly picked a bunch of shirts, disregarding them entirely before heading for the register, he couldn't help but chuckle softly, following with the few he had liked, looking anywhere but the cashier, not quite wanting to relive that embarrassment.

Damian smiled slightly against Le's neck as she began making soft noises, only stopping to clear her throat before he bit into her neck, probably only just realizing where they were, though any complaint seemed to have died off as he drank slowly from her, taking his time to enjoy the blood of his beloved before finally pulling back to examine her. Her cheeks were bright and once more she seemed to have gone limp "Beautiful" he breathed, shifting his gaze when he heard a maid gasp and suddenly rush off the other way. Damian couldn't suppress a growl as he moved to sweep Le into his arms, turning back to their room "And all mine" he said once more.

Dani couldn't fight a light laugh as Adrian shook his head, successfully flinging water about the room, only grabbing a towel for his hair. Feeling the kiss on her shoulder the part succubus sighed lightly tilting her head to the side, "Do we now?" she hummed softly, lightly arching a brow, not that it helped her half hooded gaze.

Kaden adjusted his grip slightly when he heard her soft 'ow' unsure if it was out of surprise or just him holding her too tightly, but even the possibility didn't settle well with his mind, thus his shifting, keeping her close regardless or rather unwilling to let her go. Hearing her 'im home' he smiled against her lips, a hand moving up to cup her cheek as he kissed her, gently, lovingly, all the while a little bit possessive, hoping this kiss conveyed how much he missed her knowing his features did come up short

Kaine blinked slightly when he heard Hitome's sudden apology "Don't be" he said simply,rather un-phased by any negative connotation, in the past he might have felt bad about his past, but not now, not in this moment "I probably wouldn't be here now if that wasn't the case" he elaborated only to smile at her next comment. "Glad to know." he said, referring to the just starting a family part before giving a soft shrug "And that was me warning you, I'll be here even if a day comes you don't want me to be" he hummed softly

Sevren shifted slightly to straddle the others hips and couldn't help but groan softly as Seth's blood slowly filled his mouth, instantly aiding in ebbing away at the pain in his throat as he drank. Feeling the others arms suddenly around his waist his body reacted on instinct, his back arching slightly, pushing their bodies closer together, earning another soft sound from the younger who tried to keep his attention on drinking, but the sudden proximity seemed to spark other ideas. Shifting once more he couldnt help but grind their hips a little as he moved, his hands moving to grip slightly at the others shoulders as he sank his fangs deeper, trying to maintain focus on the task at hand.

Adain blinked slightly at Diana's sudden apology for laughing at him, feeling a little better now with that out of the way, not that he would admit it, or that he could seeing as his attention was far more focused upon the prospect of a tree house. Trying to contain his joy Adain shrugged slightly "We'll find something to do." he affirmed with a light nod.  

Eclipse of the Twilight

Romantic Reveler

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:38 pm
Raven sighed as he felt Naomi's tears start -just how long was she alone- he wondered."I am so sorry Naomi I never meant to leave you but..."Shaking is head he wasn't going to say he was kidnapped by a revenge seeking hunter tossed into a dark cold realm of darkness and forced to fight his way out.No he really didn't want Naomi to hear about it about any of it."I am so sorry" he repeated "I missed you so much" Raven whispered into her hair  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:43 pm
Chris shrugged giving some kind of emotion. "I would say by the end of this week it should be done even sooner if we don't take to many breaks.

Tristan frowned since Marcus should have some respect and who the hell fights with a woman. Doing a mental head slap since he himself argues with his baby mama which he decided to call her now since they weren't even blood bonded yet. Hugging a little tighter when hearing her comment about her not getting along. He rubbed her back to help comfort her.

Blade nodded his head, "We should do that just so they can be reminded off Julia I suppose" he rubbed the back of his neck. He knew Tristan was having issues about Julia disappearing even more so now since they have a child. He just hoped it worked out between the two before it never got fixed.

John turned to see Zander being bashful and couldn't help but chuckle while he payed for the shirts. "All in a bag please," he held out his hand for the handle. Once getting it he patted Zander on the butt so they could leave the shop.

Le's began to droop close but when he pulled away she forced them to stay open so she could look at him. Licking her bottom lip she averted her eyes away from him when he called her beautiful though when hearing a gasp from a maid she still didn't gain her senses since she was on cloud nine. Being picked up she was glad since now she didn't have to worry about falling on her a** which wasn't a concern actually. Moving her face to the crook of his neck she whispered, "Of course."

Adrian watched her for a moment then a smile crept across his lips. "You just proved my point," he leaned downward and took hold of her chin and kissed her. Giving a long his he soon pulled his lips away and dropped his hand from her chin to brush his fingers down her side.

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

magado1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:19 pm
Rainick smiled, he knew she wouldn't like his next comment, but he needed to let her know. "i cant come back, not yet, but hopefully soon. it's not safe for everyone yet....i don't want to hurt anyone, and this place, the way it drains you keeps me stable.... mentally." he then looked at her slightly surprised when she asked if he wanted to come back "Of coarse i do, there isn't-" he looked at his right hand, it faded out of existence entirely. "i have to go, i cant hold on any longer, brace yourself to stand on your own...and do be more careful not to get into trouble." he started fading more and more, very shortly becoming translucent, and gone after that.

Alex watched as Rainick faded away. he walked over to Lauren "you know there's a lot of things he didn't tell you, first off like how through that entire fight how he sat there, actually just calling most of the hits as they came, he pretty much knew how the fight was going, every move before it was made....until you walked outside. from that very second he was fixed on you, and when that gun was pointed at you...well you know what happened after that." he thought for a minute. "oh right, yeah i was dead a couple of times, and technically right now Rainick might as well be a ghost seeing as he is using the ethereal plain, well i can see ghosts....sooo yeah" he laughed and just gave a small smile. "if you want to know anything else, we can talk inside, though im not sure how much Rainick really wants you to know, soo im just gonna say screw it and tell you all of it."

Halco smiled shaking off the issue for the moment. "well that was a nice stress release and all, but that fight kinda made me hungry, what about you. i'd say we could go for a good meal....drink...whatever, never really thought about it, but those are the same thing to us arnt they." he chuckled, maybe light humor, if you could even call it that, would help lighten the mood.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:35 pm
Lauren nibbled on her bottom lip when hearing he couldn't come back yet. She wouldn't beg but her eyes were doing enough of that. She was soon relieved when he told her he wanted to come back but when he got cut off she frowned slightly then widened her eyes. His hand had disappeared and she looked up at him and nodded her head, "I'll try not to fall," she joked to make him laugh a little then smiled at his worried tone. She stumbled a little but caught her balance. Running her fingers though her hair she turned to look at Alex. "What?" She blushed when hearing Rainick was there the entire time. She cleared her throat and looked down at her feet which made her hair fall forward and cover her blush. She then lifted her head biting her bottom lip once again since she was embarrassed. Not wanting to get her hopes up she twirled the tips of her hair for a moment. "You can hear him on the other side?" She was curious but wasn't going to have him play as messenger for her. She then turned to go back inside and smirked trying to think of other questions to ask Alex.

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3113 3114 3115 3116 3117 3118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff