Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
K'A RP? Mizimu, Godess of blood and others Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:11 am
Sibling RP for Coffee!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:32 am
heart  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:10 am
User Image
I have someone for Msrah to get stuck in the "just friends" category with - Hiimatayt! Tay's friendly toward everyone, and wants to befriend everyone, and probably wouldn't even notice if people misinterpreted her friendliness as she got older and began to see it as something more than friendliness. It could be lots of fun.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:41 am
That sounds really good! She'd be perfect, and I think they would get along nicely as friends too.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:40 am
Wonderful. Any chance I can convince you that you want to start an RP between them? I'm doing midterms today.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:46 am
I'll try smile I feel really scatter-brained today but I'll try to do it! Just general RP or did you have anything special in mind? Didn't we talk about letting them gang up on a sourpuss to try to make them happy?  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:54 am
Just general RP, I think. Unless you'd like to make up an NPCish sourpuss (or know of a PC one we could use)?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:08 am
RP for you! I made a general start, and then we can always toss in a NPC if it gets boring. Or perhaps save that idea for another RP. I don't know many in the pride yet, but there has to be someone *grin*  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:54 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:39 am
Mazi? Any others in the pride work as well.

User Image

Ania is in a similar position to Mazi, though she knows both her parents are slaves while she is not. She's developed a bit of a complex about it, and completely over-compensates by striving to be the best at absolutely anything she can do. She's very competitive towards others, and most definitely a gloater, but at the same time she's not cruel about it. She'd be that annoying kind of friend that is always better and makes sure you know it.

If you still need someone to fill the role for Mazi's jealousy, or if not just friend or general RP with any of yours, I'd love to play. ^^  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:04 pm
Sounds fun! I think we should definitely try them out together smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:09 pm
For Blota:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unguzo is a scout, but more than that...he was a scout for the Dhati during the war. He slipped back in afterward with little problem given that non-lions are generally beneath notice--few, if any, even realized he was gone. While he didn't know everyone in the Dhati, he'd be inclined to believe Blota.

I'm still trying to resurrect my muse, so RP may be quite slow--if you want my AIM for the occasional reminder-poke I'd be more than happy to give it.

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:46 pm
I suck... Eh... Life happened. Anyway...

Excited Apathy & Strawberry Gumi Bunny: If you're still interested I'll play.

But yay, my plot thread is up again. I hope my SoA muse is here to stay smile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:49 pm
Would you like some RP for Hantan'gang or any others with my Ailes dAsp? He's a very solemn, serious fellow who is very conflicted about where he belongs in the world. He's currently in the Ardhi'Mrvingo'Patano (Gundam Wing pride).  

Jikde Bonyac

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:40 pm
I know you've been posting in our DW RP whenever the muse strikes you, so I'm not worried about that. I just wanted to say that if you want any more RP with Tay, I'd be up for that, too. The poor girl is sadly under-roleplayed.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff