Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Masque of the Red Death [Open and ACCEPTING!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:12 pm
Scarlet walked over to the little commotion that was happeing outside. "Gentlemen what's going on here?" Scarlet asked as she finally approached them. She had a couple gaurd behind her just incase. She would have to get back to Nymphadora later. She had to see what was going on first.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:51 pm
Before the guards could explain the situation, Duke Nicholas spoke.

"Good evening, Your Highness," the duke greeted as he bowed and kissed the hand of the lady in front of him. "There is nothing much happening here. The guards are just carrying out their responsibilities, princess. They were merely reluctant to let a masked man such as I in," he explained.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:14 pm
"Ah I see, well i don't think he's harmful so please come in and enjoy my ball." Scarlet smiled and lead the Duke in. As she did she spoke to him, "I hope you have a good time."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:20 pm
"Ah, thank you, my lady," he said gracefully as he entered the hall. It was beautifully decorated.

"The ball is marvelous, your highness, yet I see not many guests. Will there be more coming?" he asked Princess Scarlet. He saw the lady at one end eying him with distaste. Must be the advisor, I thought. She must think my mask is to hide something. He snickered.

"Your Highness, is the woman by the pillar a subject of yours? I am feeling uncomfortable by her stare. My mask is peculiar but I have nothing to hide under it save my face," he said politely to the princess. She turned to look at where he was pointing with a confused expression.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:23 pm
"Ah you speak of Nymphadora, yes she is my advisor and the commandor of the army. She seems intimidating but she's nice," Scarlet looked back at the masked man and smiled. "As for the guest im afraid this is it, you were the last to come." Scarlet looked over her shoulder to see the gaurds go in and tightly shut the doors.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:09 pm
"That is sad to know," he said a bit sorrowful. The ball seemed lifeless though there were musicians and food.

"Forgive me for asking, your highness, but how is it that you escape from the illness that befell your entire family?" He asked. He had been curious of her health since he arrived at the castle. He himself knew why he was safe but he would not share his secret unless asked politely to do so.

"I had heard that the whole royal family were here at the time but is there a chance that you were not?" he implored.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:13 pm
"Sir i will tell you if you tell me how you escaped it," Scarlet smiled at him as she pulled him somewhere more private. "I would like to know, i've asked everyone and so far you're the only one that i don't know about."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:35 pm
"My story is nothing to be told of but since your highness will listen I shall tell," he said. "But shall we be seated first, my lady?" He said as gestures at a desk. He pulled out a chair and awaited the princess to sit before he sat himself down.

"My story is simple. I had been traveling nearly all my life and I my family and I struck lucky when we found a place to settle down at. It was populated but the air was healthy thus I was not infected by the disease. I was too far away from spreading disease but now, I do not know if the people there are well or not," he told his tale simply.

"That is all. I was simply to far to be infected by the disease," he said cheerfully. "Now, your highness, it is your turn to tell the tale," he said.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:47 pm
Scarlet sat down and heard him tell his story. She nodded when he asked for her story. "It's smiple as well, you see i was always here with my family. It is very amazing that i did not get infected...and the reason why is because," she paused for a bit then continued, "I'm not affected by the illness for some reason. Please do not tell anyone, for you and the ones closest to me know. I invited all the ones that were not infected here because i want to make sure they stay healthy. I had to do something, it was really fair that i couldn't get infected but my people still could." Scarlet sighed and looked over at her guest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:03 pm
He nodded at the tale. It was shocking but understandable.

"It seems that your highness was given a great gift at birth," he commented. "It is unheard of but I think nothing can be much of a surprise at these troubled times," he added.

"I shall keep your secret at heart, your highness but may I inquire something? Have you ever been sick before then?" I asked.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:10 pm
"I have only been sick once..." she chuckled, "The reason i was called scarlet was because when i was born i had scarlet fever. So i have only been sick once."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:49 pm
"A scarlet fever, I see," he said thoughtfully. "I guess one event can render everything," he added, chuckling lightly.

"Pardon me for changing the subject but are you not betrothed yet, your highness? Usually, a match for a princess has already been made. Does he not know of what has befallen to your kingdom?" He asked.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:52 pm
"Your highness seems reluctant to answer thus I shall ask no more," the duke said. "Shall I get us some refreshments?" He said as he rise from his seat to the table just beside the on they we sitting on. He poured two cups of red wine and headed back to Princess Scarlet.

"Your highness, please have this," he said handing the cup to her highness. The advisor, Nymphadora, gazed daggers at me. She must think I will poison her vassal. Nicholas straightened up and went nearer to her.

"My lady, worry not. I shall never poison the last royal family member. In fact, I shall protect her just as you will," he said and he went back to her highness's side.

"Forgive me, my lady. I just went to clear my suspicion from her," he apologized.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:31 pm
"Oh don't worry about it," Scarlet said smiling. She took a sip from the cup and answered his question, "Well you see the husband that was chosen for me declined once he heard about the infection. I was so glad," she chuckled. "I really didn't want to marry someone i didn't really know."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:47 pm
He chuckled gently.

"You are right. I myself would not wed someone I know not. So tell me, how did your parents fare with the rejection? Had they not found another royalty to wed you? Or is it that the beautiful princess had already found someone she loves?" Nicholas teased. Princess Scarlet blushed and Nicholas chuckled yet again.

"Forgive me if I am being rude," he apologized.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff