Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Masque of the Red Death [Open and ACCEPTING!!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:00 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:14 pm
THE "Red Death" had long devastated the country. No pestilence had ever been so fatal, or so hideous. Blood was its Avator and its seal — the redness and the horror of blood. There were sharp pains, and sudden dizziness, and then profuse bleeding at the pores, with dissolution. The scarlet stains upon the body and especially upon the face of the victim, were the pest ban which shut him out from the aid and from the sympathy of his fellow-men. And the whole seizure, progress and termination of the disease, were the incidents of half an hour.
- Edgar Allan Poe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Princess Scarlet ((me)) has invited those who are not plagued to her palace for a Mascarade. That is the only safe place for those who are not plagued. The princesses advisor Nymphadora ((XxPerfect_Insanity0o)) is incharge to keep her safe and the guest by checking up on the guards to see if they are keeping the plagued at bay. She also has a couple military personel and officers. The plagued have become zombified and now are infectious. Everything is safe, UNTIL some of the guest become infected by the plague and threaten to destroy the last of the helthy guests. Now that all of England has become infected Princess Scarlet, Nymphadora and the rest of the healthy guest must escape the deadly Palace and go to the U.S where the Plague as yet to reach.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES:

Follow Gaia rules
Be as literate as possible
Use "" When speaking
No other royals other then the Princess, but if you pm me i might change my mind
*Must PM me your profile before begining to post.

Profile Skin:

Gaia Name:
Character Name:
Bio:
Healthy/Plegued:
Appearance sad If Plegued then you just have rotting skin and red spots)  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:33 pm
ACCEPTED PROFILES:

Gaia Name: Rin128563
Character Name: Princess Scarlet Stone
Bio: Princess Scarlet is the only one of her family that has not been infected. They have been killed and now she has invited people that are not plegued to her Mascurade. But now that some of the guest are infected she must take the rest who are still healthy and escape. Nymphadora is one of her skilled Comandors that will help lead them to safety....if they can.
Healthy/Plegued: Healthy
Appearance:User Image
Gaia Name: XxPerfect_Insanity0o
Charactor Name: Nymphadora
Bio: Was taken in by the King and Queen and as soon as she was old enough she joined the military only to surpass everyone and became the comandor and the advisor. Even though she might have a intimidating apperance, she is very kind and funny.
Appearance: User Image

Character Name: Star
Bio: After witnessing her family dying all at once right in front of her eyes just after they got the invintation to escape to the castle, Star ran for the safety of the royal palace, leaving everything behind. Now that the diesease has caught up with them, she will do anything to escape dying.

Gaia Name: SlashGashKillerBRAN!

Character Name: Rodrick Arlington

Bio: Came from a very wealthy family, although he isn't snoody or selfish like most people with wealthy backgrounds, he does like to give himself the very best of the best, he also adores attending ball's especially masquerades

Healthy/Plagued: healthy

Appearance: very tan with shoulder length shiny black hair, he is normally seen wearing pinstriped suits and extravagant hats.

User Image

Gaia Name:Iam cool jacob
Character Name:Scanda
Rank: (If part of Military or gaurd or officer)Lieutenant
Bio:Scanda is a powerful person and does his part to protect those in danger
Healthy/Plegued:Healthy
Appearance:User Image

Nick_austin90
Gaia Name: Nick_austin90

Character Name: Nicholas Lighton

Bio: Duke Nicholas was born to a wealthy family and his life was like that of any boy. But something suddenly happened and his family alongside him vanished without a trace. After 15 years, the 23 year old duke returned to take his rightful tittle without anyone knowing what had happened in the past 15 years. He now wore a mask and no one knew why. The only proof he was the heir of Lighton was a birthmark on his left shoulder in the shape of a wolf. After 15 years of mystery, the duke returned only to find his home place graced with a sickness that cannot be cured. He then received an invitation to a Mascarade by the only remaining royalty, Princess Scarlet. Whether or not he is infected, he is determined to go to the ball.

Healthy/Plagued: Unknown

Gaia Name: Last_Bishonnen
Character Name: Ace
Bio: A traveler born from the poor side, Ace has strived to survive the many difficulties that have crossed him. He had arrived in the wrong place at the wrong time. He overheard a few wealthy people talking about how they could escape the plague, and so he headed to the location he had overheard.
.jpg]Appearance (right)

Cweam_Cake
Gaia Name: Cweam_Cake
Character Name: Christian
Bio: Christian Is a citizen who has packed his bags and moved to a abandoned farm house in order to escape the plague. He has heard about the Mascarade and has decided to risk it and go. Christian is also very shy
Appearance: Has Light brown hair and bluish greenish eyes. Wears A plain white shirt and black pants
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:36 pm
RESERVED

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:10 pm
RESERVED

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:43 pm
RESERVED

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:46 pm
RESERVED

*NOTE: PLEASE PM ME YOUR PROFILES  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:13 pm
RESERVED

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:29 pm
OPEN

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:01 pm
*Hours before they found out about the pleagued people in the Palace*

Scarlet decended the stairs and met the people of England that she had invited.
"Welcome all to my marvalous mascarade! Please enjoy yourselfs and I'll see you around."

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:06 pm
Star hung back in the crowd, nervous about talking to the other people around her. She glanced around, tightening her grip on the cloak that hung on her shoulders. Taking a sip of the drink in her hand, she glanced up at Princess Scarlet when she began talking. "It would be better if the plague wasn't running around outside.

((You know what I found funny? This role play was created the day after one of my classes just finished reading the play.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:15 pm
((lol wow cool))

Scarlet reached the bottom of the stairs and made her way through people. She stopped and turned to the girl that spoke to herself. "I'd have to agree on that, but we shall be safe here. Thank you for enjoying my fine party. I hope you have a pleasnet time here." She smiled at her and took a glass of wine from one of the waiters.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:25 pm
Star smiled and nodded. "I sure do hope so." She said, thinking about the dead bodies piling up outside. "But are we really safe?" She asked herself, staring outside a nearby window.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff