Bullshit?
  BULLSHIT
  It's not that bad...
  I love time limits in Zelda games! :D
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:56 pm
Kegan never really had much trouble with the time limit.. I have died on the end of day 3 about 3-5 times in the past 9 years. Always because I was doing something dumb.

And the only temple the time restraint ever gave me trouble on was the second.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:06 pm
[Kegan]
Kegan never really had much trouble with the time limit.. I have died on the end of day 3 about 3-5 times in the past 9 years. Always because I was doing something dumb.

You should have gotten the Zora mask, it makes you reach this one ledge in there and cuts the time in half.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:46 pm
l-Kathulu-l
[Kegan]

You should have gotten the Zora mask, it makes you reach this one ledge in there and cuts the time in half.
The only reason it was a problem is that I was running the whole second part in one 3 day area... last time... think...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:12 pm
[Kegan]
l-Kathulu-l
[Kegan]

The only reason it was a problem is that I was running the whole second part in one 3 day area... last time... think...
Well I got the Zora mask and it made everything so much easier. Plus Zora Link kicks a**.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:46 pm
if all else the time limit was the least of my worries. I LOVED standing around, taking in the nighttime ambience, expecailly around The mountain waterfall by Snowhead.

I always made sure to tackle a temple. or other important tasks on Day One.

ALso I loved shooting the crap out of that Takkuri Buzzard with the Fire/Ice/Light Arrows xd

Lemme tell ys, gettign ONE of the last few fairies in the Snowhead temple was the most time consuming... the one where you must Flower Petal your way to it, wiht the Lens of Truth your best way of spotting it.

And then there's the fact that your copter will act like its about ti give out as you move closer ot the wall... such tension! Adn you KNOW you don't want to drop from that great a height.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:48 pm
play the song of time duh  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:25 pm
Super Cheesio
GuruGuru214
Augh, this thread has my dying for it to come out on the virtual console again. I'd play it on the Collector's Edition disc, but whenever I use that in my Wii, it locks up at random points in the Snowhead Temple, which is why I planned my minimum time travel run two years ago and haven't done it yet.
Heheh, I that's what I have Majora's Mask on! Virtual Console! What's wrong America? Haven't got something that Europe has yet? wink

We'll get it soon enough. Now excuse me while I go play Rock Band 2 on my Wii I've had since three weeks before you were able to get one. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:26 am
l-Kathulu-l
[Kegan]
l-Kathulu-l
[Kegan]

Well I got the Zora mask and it made everything so much easier. Plus Zora Link kicks a**.
Where do you get the Zora mask?  

Super Cheesio

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:44 am
Super Cheesio
l-Kathulu-l
[Kegan]
l-Kathulu-l
[Kegan]

Where do you get the Zora mask?
Great Bay, first time. When you see the seagulls, you'll know what I mean.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:41 pm
8Bit Jack
How many people are aware of the Inverted Song of Time?

v A > v A >

I found out from a scarecrow. Unlike most people I know who found out through Gamewinners or some other cheat site. same with the song of double time. I use those two like crazy for my needs.

> > A A v v  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:44 pm
KyuubiNaruto4
8Bit Jack

v A > v A >

I found out from a scarecrow. Unlike most people I know who found out through Gamewinners or some other cheat site. same with the song of double time. I use those two like crazy for my needs.

> > A A v v

The Inverted Song of Time helped me out so much with the game. I almost never used the Song of Double Time, though.

I found out from the scarecrow, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:00 pm
Zephyrkitty
KyuubiNaruto4
8Bit Jack

v A > v A >

> > A A v v

The Inverted Song of Time helped me out so much with the game. I almost never used the Song of Double Time, though.

I found out from the scarecrow, too.

Y'know, if you go to the item shop at anytime and talk to the scarecrow, he'll ask you to "dance the night away!". If you say no, then he'll give you the info about a tune that slows down time and can make time go forward in half a day. Just to be funny and perhaps win this thread, here's a pic I'm sure you've all seen here before and can be used for future horror stories from playing Majora's Mask:
User Image
If any of you think I win, please quote.
(I just remembered: If you get him to dance you to night of the final day, he'll say goodbye to you and disappear. It's happened to me, so I should know.)  

wariodude128

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:08 pm
That game can be a mind screw ha ha. Time limits in games piss me off, and they make me anxious, but for whatever reason, Majora's Mask is my second Favorite Zelda game =D.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff